+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2013 PNP tracking

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello BCPNP1314s

If you are in process stage, don't worry about funds/bank statement/job thingy if you are under pnp.

Job was never a requirement for you, so it's not related anyway.

On the safe side, ask your parents to send you money and you can deposit in the bank. But don't send it ottawa until they ask you for anything.

Hope this helps.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
BCPNP1314s said:
Guys,

Please advice,

I was laid off my job few months ago. I am searching for a job but couldn't fnd any.... However, I am a pnp applicant and my pnp category doesn't require me to have a job. My file was tranferd from CIO to CPP Ottawa last September. my ecase is "in process"

I am so worried that I am at the final stage now and I don't want that losing my job to be bad for my pr application. I want to knw should i expect CPP ottawa to contact me for updated bank statement since I don't have a job right now? If so, Can I ask my parents to transfer me money so I can meet the minimum fund requirements? I am worried that CPP ottawa will reject my case even if my parents send me money...... because this means that i can't support myself, and they may consider the money to borrowed. So, it is not actually mine.

Please advice....What should I do if I was asked about my employment or bank statement?
BCPNP, you do not need to worry. Just focus on finding a new job if you can't get your job back. Families do send money to support their kids, it happens all the time. Like someone already said here, money can be sent as a gift and why not. During my wedding I received money from my relatives and family. Like Arif said, if your application has passed the standard documentation check, then you already have been considered as eligible. Only and only if you are affiliated with an organisation which is red flagged or have been involved in some sort of criminal activity here in in your home country, only then you might have a problem. CIC wants to make sure that you won't be a liability to their health system or cause any harm to its citizens. Heads up....

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Hey Arif, did you send your RPRF fee to CPP-Ottawa via post ? I was told to send it via E:mail for fastest delivery. Do you think I should post them the receipt as well ?

luckyboy1080

Oct 30, 2013
Hi everyone I would like to share my timeline.
BC PNP -CPP Ottawa
AOR - May 11-2013
Medical exam received July 15-2013
In Process since Sep 27-2013

I requested GCMS note a month ago and I got it yesterday. I passed all but my application has not been assigned yet! And it has no due date. Does it mean I still have a long way to go ???? Thanks everyone for your feedback

ppp123

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
hey movado...Decision Made on 27th Nov, 2013....please update it...Best of luck guys and thank you to give moral support....

zhu202

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Regina, SK, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP, Ottawa.
NOC Code......
Kitchen helper, D category it is.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep14, 2012.
Nomination.....
Feb05, 2013.
AOR Received.
June04, 2013.
IELTS Request
Already did that before applying SINP, 7/9.
File Transfer...
June04, 2013.
Med's Request
June10, 2013.
Med's Done....
June12, 2013.
Interview........
"In Process" on Aug20, 2013.
Passport Req..
Dec06, 2013. Decision made on Dec09, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec06, 2013.
LANDED..........
Dec22, 2013.
I think from today till next 2 weeks, if we don't hear any news, I'd say wait till January..

lez_s

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-13
Med's Request
10-06-13
Med's Done....
17-06-13
Interview........
In-Process 28-10-13
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM - 27-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-1-2014
I think I'll get PPR at the end of Jan.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
My passport is expiring next year. I have to renew. I am hoping I don't get my PPR this week. Does anyone know within how much time we have to send our Passports for stamping?

BCPNP1314s

Nov 29, 2013
Thank you so much s.gupta1487 arif.jabbar and immigrationaspir for your feedbacks.

My pr application has been in processed since sept 28, so i don't really feel that there is much that I can do at this stage except trying to find a job.... However, if I have to ask my parents for money, then I will make sure to get a signed statement by them saying that the money is gifted and no repayment from my side is needed. Honestly, my concern about this particular matter is because I found online the following case

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/518637283/pr-rejected-fsw

It was a federal skilled worker who got rejected for PR because of proof of funds. I am really sorry guys to bring a negative thing to this thread, but perhaps now is the right time in case any action needs to be taken.

You guys mentioned that since my application is in process, it means that I passed eligibility. Does this mean that I can expect not to be contacted by CPP Ottawa for proof of funds and only expect to be asked about my funds for settlement in Canada at the port of entry when I do my landing. I am wondering about whether the proof of funds must be available during the whole PR process or I can spend money from my saving account as long as I can update my account when I am being contacted to provide a proof of funds.

I am really sorry for my too many concerns about this matter but honestly the case that I mentioned above is really unfair for someone to lose his chance of getting PR at the very end. However, it is the only case that I managed to find online for someone who got rejected because of invalid proof of funds.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear bcpnp,

don't worry. Once you nominated by province you won't be asked for funds by CIC people.

Federal skilled workers is a different stream. Rules don't apply to you.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
arif.jabbar & others -

I just got my GCMS notes, everything as expected (every thing passed, meds received, RPRF on file, my daughter's birth certificate, PCCs etc), also nothing mentioned under "application assignment" (no due date), again, as expected !! so here is my quick question - under PNC information.... it says "stream: family-assisted" ..... i was nominated by O-PNP under International masters graduate stream (like you were), but this seems bit different ... what was on your GCMS notes?

Thanks.