+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2012 Applicants for Spousal Sponsorship Manila Visa Office

sweet_potato

Jul 3, 2012
chelseaviel said:
Wow good for you! I have a huge problem:( my husband just told me a while ago that he received my application package back from CIC in his mailbox and when he opened it there was a letter stated that CIC won't process my application coz the forms are printed out from the computer and that we need to request the whole package from them. I don't understand why do they have to put all those application forms on their site and it's not even acceptable? It's misleading! My husband submitted my application last April 13 and CIC received it on April 15 and just yesterday May 8 they send it back to my husband's mailbox :( it was really frustrating:( Now, we have to redo it again huhuhu!
Hi chelseaviel, we are in a similar situation with you. we submitted forms which are out-dated (07-2011)E last june 2012 and so we are waiting for notification. my question is when the whole package was returned to your husband along with CIC's letter, did CIC gave UCI no./ file no. or start fresh when we're going to send it back to them?

bubblebee

May 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2012
AOR Received.
/sponsorship approval: July 11, 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
/Date issued: Sept. 13,2012/recvd:Oct. 3,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 24, 2012 /received: Nov. 17, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER :) :) :) :)
rhenanjay said:
bukas meron na yan bubblebee. monday na bukas sa canada eh, start of a new week, sana nga lang meron na tlg

sana nga jay, nkakabagot tlaga maghntay ntapos nlng ung pbb teens wla prin taung update, kelan kya nten mkakapbbteens ung mga mahal nten sa buhay? :(

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
sweet_potato said:
Hi chelseaviel, we are in a similar situation with you. we submitted forms which are out-dated (07-2011)E last june 2012 and so we are waiting for notification. my question is when the whole package was returned to your husband along with CIC's letter, did CIC gave UCI no./ file no. or start fresh when we're going to send it back to them?
What? We downloaded all the forms from the CIC website. Why would they have all those forms available for download if you are meant to request the entire package from CIC? This makes no sense at all. How many hundreds or thousands of people have downloaded the forms without a problem? This is very unusual and I don't think it is correct. If you had to request the package, how would you be able to fill it out electronically as it states on the website? You'd have to scan everything...nah...this isn't correct.

You can download everything from the CIC site...no problem. Just make sure you complete the correct forms.

FS

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
Fencesitter said:
What? We downloaded all the forms from the CIC website. Why would they have all those forms available for download if you are meant to request the entire package from CIC? This makes no sense at all. How many hundreds or thousands of people have downloaded the forms without a problem? This is very unusual and I don't think it is correct. If you had to request the package, how would you be able to fill it out electronically as it states on the website? You'd have to scan everything...nah...this isn't correct.

You can download everything from the CIC site...no problem. Just make sure you complete the correct forms.

FS
Hi FS

I think what she is trying to say is that the forms they included in the application were not the most recent/updated forms available on the website at the time of submission...

sweet_potato

Jul 3, 2012
Fencesitter said:

FS
What I meant for the whole package here are the sponsorship forms, immigration forms and supporting docs (to be specific). I have read in her strings of posts that the "whole package" was returned to her husband bec. what they've submitted was out-dated. Even for that single form IMM1344 CIC sent them all back to the sponsor.

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
sweet_potato said:
Hi sweet_potato!

No I haven't received UCI or file no. I just redo the forms, printed out the new forms again from the computer. I sent it last June 4 and they received it June 7. Im still waiting for some news from them. For now I haven't received any :( I hope everything is ok now. What date in june did u send ur application?

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
merger said:
Hi FS

I think what she is trying to say is that the forms they included in the application were not the most recent/updated forms available on the website at the time of submission...
Yep ur right sis

sweet_potato

Jul 3, 2012
chelseaviel said:
Hi sweet_potato!

No I haven't received UCI or file no. I just redo the forms, printed out the new forms again from the computer. I sent it last June 4 and they received it June 7. Im still waiting for some news from them. For now I haven't received any :( I hope everything is ok now. What date in june did u send ur application?
We applied last June 28th.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, tatanong ko lng, un bang processing time din sa Manila Visa Office na 8 Months, included ba dun sa 8 months na un ung approval ng sponsorship dun sa Canada or hndi?

sweet_potato

Jul 3, 2012
rhenanjay said:
guys, tatanong ko lng, un bang processing time din sa Manila Visa Office na 8 Months, included ba dun sa 8 months na un ung approval ng sponsorship dun sa Canada or hndi?
93 days alone for the sponsor + 8 mos. for the person being sponsored.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximum ung 8 months dba? aabutin kaya tayo ng ganun katagal? ma eexpire na ung medicals kung ganun.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
merger said:
Hi FS

I see...thanks!

FS

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh My Gosssssh!

I tried opening my wife's ECAS and it says Application received already!

when I tried to click the APPLICATION RECEIVED link, it says:

We received your application to sponsor "MY NAME" on April 10, 2012.

so happy to finally see an update....

I wonder what's next :)

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
habang nakikinig ako ng mga kanta sa laptop ko, sabi ko sa sarili ko, masubukan ngang mag log in ulit sa ECAS

tapos habang nagpaplay ung kanta ni Gary V. na Hanggang Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan, hala napaluha na lang talaga ako nung makita ko na APPLICATION RECEIVED na. hahaha, tlagang un pa talaga ung kanta...

sobrang saya naman tlg, application recvd pa lang sobrang saya na.. hehe.

salamat kay Lord.

Approval Letter na po sunod Lord? hehehe

Thank You po Ulit.