Mar 23rd 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 9th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 13th 2012
summersnowdrops22 said:
So is it fine if ill inform my husband to get another NBI cert now?
His NBI expired already.even we havnt receivd the PPR leter.
I got the aproval last July27 2012. We keep waitin for the PPR until now.
I am not an expert on this by any means, but because your husband is in Kuwait his employer has his passport and Manila knows this.His employer may not give up the passport. He may have to finish his work there.
Its funny this came up because I am here at Starbucks and there is an Iranian who lived in Kuwait right here. This is what he told me. So Manila may be waiting till his employment is finished.

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
habsrule66 said:
I am not an expert on this by any means, but because your husband is in Kuwait his employer has his passport and Manila knows this.His employer may not give up the passport. He may have to finish his work there.
Its funny this came up because I am here at Starbucks and there is an Iranian who lived in Kuwait right here. This is what he told me. So Manila may be waiting till his employment is finished.

Hi.my husband is in the Phils now.we know that.thats why we both agreed once we start the processing ,he decided to go back to Phils.bcause that was the situation in kuwait.employers hold their Passport.

habsrule66

Oct 9, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16th 2012
AOR Received.
July 4th 2012
File Transfer...
July17th 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 23rd 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 9th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 13th 2012
summersnowdrops22 said:
Hi.my husband is in the Phils now.we know that.thats why we both agreed once we start the processing ,he decided to go back to Phils.bcause that was the situation in kuwait.employers hold their Passport.
Oh OK. Well that is a different situation. Did u fill out the use of a representative form? That's who will get the PPR.

habsrule66

Oct 9, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16th 2012
AOR Received.
July 4th 2012
File Transfer...
July17th 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 23rd 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 9th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 13th 2012
summersnowdrops22 said:
Im not sure ..
I cant remember what kind of form is that
Did you fill out the forms yourself of did u use an agent?
If you used an agent ask the agent because he may have put him/her self in as use of Representative.

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
habsrule66 said:
Did you fill out the forms yourself of did u use an agent?
If you used an agent ask the agent because he may have put him/her self in as use of Representative.

I will check my foto copy later.we never use agent.we just followed all the instruction and keep calling CIC agent if he are not sure of what we did in every app forms.i think we made it fine..lol.But not that sure coz we dont have PPR yet :/

habsrule66

Oct 9, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16th 2012
AOR Received.
July 4th 2012
File Transfer...
July17th 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 23rd 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 9th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 13th 2012
summersnowdrops22 said:
I will check my foto copy later.we never use agent.we just followed all the instruction and keep calling CIC agent if he are not sure of what we did in every app forms.i think we made it fine..lol.But not that sure coz we dont have PPR yet :/
There was a Use of Representative form on each. Your forms and His. on mine as sponser I put N/A, then on my wife's I put myself as her Use of Representative. That's why it was mailed to me.
If the forms are in Manila CIC cant help u here. You need to email them or call. The CIC agent I spoke with said they rarely answer the phone calls.

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
habsrule66 said:
There was a Use of Representative form on each. Your forms and His. on mine as sponser I put N/A, then on my wife's I put myself as her Use of Representative. That's why it was mailed to me.
If the forms are in Manila CIC cant help u here. You need to email them or call. The CIC agent I spoke with said they rarely answer the phone calls.
[/quote

Thanks for the info.i will do that ❤❤❤

apple89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship approval 21-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
15-04-2012
Passport Req..
01-12-2012 E-mail
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-2013
LANDED..........
02-15-2013
habsrule66 said:
We have the same situation sir, my husband put her address as my representative and until now we are still waiting for my PPR.. Anyway, I'm May applicant ;D ;D Hope it won't be long to release as i can't wait to be with him sooner :( :( :(

apple89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship approval 21-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
15-04-2012
Passport Req..
01-12-2012 E-mail
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-2013
LANDED..........
02-15-2013
habsrule66 said:
His i meant! wrong type lol :p :p :p

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
habsrule66 said:

I saw it already... No...we dont put representativ

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
kattes said:
14 days after passport sent to cem and still app received :'(
Check again on Tuesday sis sigurado DM na yan agad! May cases kasi di na dumadaan In process derecho na DM lalo na yun medyo matagal na App Received :D

randolph00

Oct 15, 2012
kattes said:
14 days after passport sent to cem and still app received :'(
wl parin bang ppr haytssss :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(tgl amn dumting nun ppr sn nnmn dumting plsss wl nmn imposible kay god i know drting din un mis ko n hubby ko ::)

kattes

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
frozenyogurt said:
Check again on Tuesday sis sigurado DM na yan agad! May cases kasi di na dumadaan In process derecho na DM lalo na yun medyo matagal na App Received :D

sana dumating na mga ppr nyo--i know how frustrated it is to wait.guys nag check ba kau ng mga email nyo??
thanks sis frozenyogurt--sana talaga sis maging ganun na nga..ung last step pala ang mas nakaka kaba :-*
sana sa mga naghihintay dumating na talaga senyo--lets all be positive for this week