<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachhal said:
Hey saki/mitali and all ..

i need a advice regarding documentation of work experience.i worked for more than three years in my college and i was given my salary through checks but what i want to know in these three of exp. first 7 months i was paid cash.how will i prove those 7 months as my work experience as i can't give my checks details as my salary proof for those seven months. can u help me suggesting something on this ?

bachhal
Hi,

Normally payslips are not required and you can check the checklist of your visa office, the only documents you need from the employer is a experience/ reference letter which mention the annual salay, job duties, job title, and any benefits and employment contract if you have one. The rest documents like payslips are not required but applicants send it to clear visa officers doubts if they have any.

CheerS
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hi Mitali/Saki and all,

I got my AOR on Aug 4, 2010.

Thank you all for support.

Mitali/Saki can you please now guide me what to send to CHC ND. My IELTS test is oin Sep 11,2010.

Thanks again

Satnam

Congrats for the AOR and check the visa office checklist that is the best document to answer your all queries and if you have any questions about those documents we will be happy to answer.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shazzadul said:
Hi Saki and Mitali,

I am now collecting my document. My wife's one of the previous job reference letter is not with her. So she collecting the reference letter. So please suggest me "the date of the letter should be current or previous" if previous then there is a problem that the office had changed their location and they have the official pad with new address. So it is very difficult the give them the previous date.

Current date will be fine and it should be current actually no more than 3 months old so dont worry get a new one.

Another one is

The form I had send to CIO, in that form in the IELTS section I just checked on the basis of assumption, but now i got the score. should i edit the score section as there are some change in the final result.

No need to change it as long as you have scored more than what you assumed before and visa officer will check your IELTS result and will give you the score according to that not what you have mentioned in the form.

In the additional family information I mistakenly forgot to fill up the from with my native language. Then what is your suggestion. Should I fill up the from with native language and send to VO or keep it intact as I think native language is not necessary.

I would suggest to write it in native language and then send it as it is written on the form to write name in your native language.

Please Saki and Mitali suggest me about that

Thank you

Shazzadul

Cheers
Saki

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi Mitali/Navali,

As it is said that we have to photocopies when we send docs to CIO. I have not photocopied any docs, so can I send a new filled form. Would that be OK or it may create any problem?

Thanks

Satnam

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hi Mitali/Navali,

As it is said that we have to photocopies when we send docs to CIO. I have not photocopied any docs, so can I send a new filled form. Would that be OK or it may create any problem?

Thanks

Satnam
Hello Satnam,
Since you are at a point of no return, you have to fill in new forms all again. However try to maintain the information as is when you submitted the original forms, else indicate the changes explicitly.
Also mention in the cover letter that you forgot to take photocopies & all the forms have been refilled.

Rgds,

mapple

Jul 24, 2010
mitali said:
You AOR must be on its way... max a week or so

NB: are you sure CC on 28th July??

Mitali

hello Mitali

there's something strange when i'm logging in to CIC i only c papers "Applications received" nothing more , as for cash i'm sure talked to american express they said that it was taken at 28th of july. But as I saw in some post on page 82 there's magical number ..... called them and lady right there gave me Client Id and other number i asked what's for second one she told u'll need to in ur country......... so maybe she knew sth i don't know?? anywho could someone confirm me that AOR is date of meeting in my local embassy?if so shouldn't i receive any @ notification or at least normal post message?shouldn't that kind of information be visible at CIC page on my account?

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Saki.Mithali & others

Plz guide me about transcription,when i went to my college for request of transcription of my documents,they told me that they can send it only by the order & formet of embassy.but my friend who got her medical told me that she did not send transcript.she have same NOC 3152 like me.plz guide me in this matter & do not forget to add my information i received my AOR on 3rd august & DD was charged on 14 july.

thanks
rajinder

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Hi Saki.Mithali & others

Plz guide me about transcription,when i went to my college for request of transcription of my documents,they told me that they can send it only by the order & formet of embassy.but my friend who got her medical told me that she did not send transcript.she have same NOC 3152 like me.plz guide me in this matter & do not forget to add my information i received my AOR on 3rd august & DD was charged on 14 july.

thanks
rajinder
It is desirable to attach degree transcript but not attaching is not a reason for direct rejection. At most the Visa Officer may not give you points for your graduation. But then you should submit all your marksheets & degree certificates. The VO then may award you the points if he/she feels that the info you have provided to substantiate your education is good enough.
It will be a gamble though.... ;)

I suggest since you have plenty of time, use all your resources to get it!

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
I have appeared for ILTES from British Council Karachi today.
Pray for me dear all.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
satnak said:
Hi Maaz,

I gopt my AOR onApr 4. I enquired frommy bankon July 31 and they said DD still showing OUT STANDING. So dont worry, your AOR will come in a day or two as your application reached before me. I would say its just a matter of time now.

All the best.

Satnam
IS that true??
how it could be ? Having AOR before DD debited !!??

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Well I am sure my DD got cashed but the bank may not have the information as I enquired from my bank in INDIA and DD had to be cashed in Tornoto branch. So might be Indian branch not able to trace it.

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
dear saki and metali
plz help first i want to know what is the cover letter?why should i make a cover letter?
2-if my husband is the main applicant should the proof of fund be in his name or i (his spouse)can get it from my account in the bank with my name?
thanks a lot :D

Shazzadul

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Doc's Request.
7 July 2010
AOR Received.
17 September 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2012
Med's Request
6 July 2012
Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear Saki,

Thank you. I have more question. If I made some change in the additional family information form, should I send the old from along with changed form and mentioned the changes in the cover letter or just made the change and send it to VO and mentioned in the cover letter. Is it necessary to mark the change in the cover letter. then what should I mentioned like "I made the mistake" or any suitable sentence.

Should I send all the promotion, increment letter and pay slip of the current job along with my appointment letter and reference letter from the current letter. Is it create good sense to the case office or he/she being angry to see more document than what VO requested.

I want to show my Provident fund as proof of fund. So I have to send the pay slip as one of its part contain the PF statement.

Please suggest me what should I do.

Thank you

Shazzadul

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Really confused about PCC. Some ppl say u need to get from all cities, some ppl say its only country based, some ppl say just need from the city mentioned on ur passport....

As per the website:

If you live in Pakistan

In larger cities
You should provide a Police Character Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate. Application forms are available at the “Town” or “City Police Officer” of your area.

The “Town” or “City Police Officer” will issue the required certificate directly to you. A fee may apply.

In smaller cities, towns or rural areas
You may request an application form from the local district office of the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) of the Police Security Branch. The superintendent of Police (SSP will issue the required certificate directly to you.
???????

nesnypardoc

Jun 14, 2010
Houston, TX
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2145, 8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......