IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
Dear Friends, i want to ask one question:eek:ne of my friends got 10 marks in IELTS,and he is lacking 3 marks from the total 67 required.Problem is this,that he has to send his full papers till 20th sept and he was unable to improve his Ielts more than what i have written already.Is there anyway if he is 3 marks short while sending his full documents.I would expect answer from Saki n Mitali

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: informed through email . Pls. help me

its seems very authentic, if its from FSW skilled worked email ID.. go ahead with ur next step. i have nt recieved any snail mail as yet as well. Good luck

adi_ban said:
Dear seniors Saki/Mitali
I got a email from CIO canada contained three pages in where they told me that your application has been accepted. They also gave me ID no. and money charged receipt no. in this case they told if VO singapore asked for fees then u informed and shown the receipt no. They mentioned that from the date of email received you will get 120 days to send all docs which are required for VO. For arrenging docs they also gave some weblink. They told to get information from this weblink and send all docs. They also told that CIO will not contact further. But ididn't get any mail. Please help me that in this regard the email is authentic or if any one got such email for accepted the application and continue further as per email. Pls help me

cool7470

Aug 2, 2010
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-08-2010
IELTS Request
11-09-2010
My Forms reached April-27th. DD charged Jul 29th. Still not received AOR.

I am hearing that processing times have increased on this forum, however seems that there is no sequential processing.
Some people have recevied AOR way earlier who applied a few days before April-27th.

Anyone from April 27 thu 30, still waiting on AOR mind just sending me some update if they spoke to Sydney over phone ?

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Hi saki,
Plz update my status in the list.
Full docs sent to CHC, Singapore on 02/08/2010
2nd AOR dated 06/08/2010 receivd on 16/08/2010 in registered mail.
Regards
Mmh93

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Mitali,
I have another question regarding points.Can you confirm the points awarded as follows.
1>Primary Applicant -Education- 20 points (12th+Bachelor of Engineering-4 years Course-Total 16 years education)
2>Language - 16 points (IELTS L-8,R-8.5,S-8.5,W-7.5)
3>Work Exp - 17 points (I have work exp letters from Job1-oct 19 2006-may 31 2007,Job2-June 12 2007-oct 02 2008 )
Almost about 2 years but maybe few days less.
4>Primary Applicant Age -10 points (30 years)
4>Secondary Spouse Education-4 points (12th+3 years graduation from India-)
Do you think my calculation is right,I am just on the brim of 67 points?
Thanks
tuks

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
tukku78 said:
Mitali,
I have another question regarding points.Can you confirm the points awarded as follows.
1>Primary Applicant -Education- 20 points (12th+Bachelor of Engineering-4 years Course-Total 16 years education)
2>Language - 16 points (IELTS L-8,R-8.5,S-8.5,W-7.5)
3>Work Exp - 17 points (I have work exp letters from Job1-oct 19 2006-may 31 2007,Job2-June 12 2007-oct 02 2008 )
Almost about 2 years but maybe few days less.
4>Primary Applicant Age -10 points (30 years)
4>Secondary Spouse Education-4 points (12th+3 years graduation from India-)
Do you think my calculation is right,I am just on the brim of 67 points?
Thanks
tuks
Yes,it's 67 points.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gashe4peace said:
Dear Saki & all members!
I have got My AOR dated august 20,2010.My NOC is 1111 and application was received on April 29 my DD also charged on July 22.
Please understand my situation.i feel worried and confused about my IELTS result.I need 12 point in order to met and qualified i.e,for 67 point. But my IELTS results is weak.L 5.0, R 5.0, W6.5, and S 6.5.
Do you think that i can be qualified i mean can i get 12 point?.
With regard
gashe4 peace
Hi

You will get 12 points - L 2 , R 2 , W 4 and S 4 = 12 points
But if you have time then try to improve your score in Listening and Reading.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
dear Saki
how r u? i would like to ask from u that i got my DD on 19th March i sent my application on 23 march and received by CIO on 1st April but was returned on 10th May due to missing information i re-applied on 11th May and received by CIO on 18th May but still no response from CIO. My concerned is that my DD is going to expire on 19th September and other problem is that i don't have the photocopy of my DD so that i could confirm abot my DD either it is charged or not? what do u say when the things will b clear?
Hi Asif,

I am good thanx, you can only check your DD from the bank who made this DD for you, even if you dont have a copy of it i beleive if you go to the bank and show your id and the date you made the DD they will be able to track the DD and will be able to tell you if its been enchased or not. Since its expiring 19th Sep i am sure it will be charged before that if it hasnt been charged yet.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
londonOntario said:
hi,
I am working in Canada on a work permit and i have submitted my application to new delhi office.

Do they send the 2nd AOR by email or by physical mail??????
The send it by post.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraheem86 said:
is there any cause for alarm if I didn't get my 1st AOR from Sydney yet? My CC got charged on 29 July.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Not to worry you but i think you should have got your AOR by 15th Aug as per average time for April applicants but wait for a week more you should get it. We have seen some applicants whose CC was charged but they didnt receive AOR and after 1 month or so they got refusal letter. I hope you get your approval soon.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: informed through email . Pls. help me

adi_ban said:
Dear seniors Saki/Mitali
I got a email from CIO canada contained three pages in where they told me that your application has been accepted. They also gave me ID no. and money charged receipt no. in this case they told if VO singapore asked for fees then u informed and shown the receipt no. They mentioned that from the date of email received you will get 120 days to send all docs which are required for VO. For arrenging docs they also gave some weblink. They told to get information from this weblink and send all docs. They also told that CIO will not contact further. But ididn't get any mail. Please help me that in this regard the email is authentic or if any one got such email for accepted the application and continue further as per email. Pls help me
It is authentic, this is the same information which is written on first AOR , go ahead and submit your application, secondly you can confirm it authenticity by checking the email from where it came it should be from CIC.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki/Mitali
I have discussed this aspect earlier with another forum a month before sending my final application, but putting up before you both to dispel my reservation.
My spouse has not Birth Certificate nor I can go for the the BC with Late Registration as the London Office does not accept it, mentioned on the checklist. But i have attached an Affidavit declaring the birth date, which is same on the Passport/ Matriculation degree and others.

Do you think they will have objection on sending the Affidavit or the absence of it? Earlier the Visa office would match the Birth date on Matric docs and others.

Thanks
Hi Hinna,

I didnt submit my birth certificate as well just the matric certificate and my ID as they are solid proof of my DOB.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArshadAli said:
Dear Friends, i want to ask one question:eek:ne of my friends got 10 marks in IELTS,and he is lacking 3 marks from the total 67 required.Problem is this,that he has to send his full papers till 20th sept and he was unable to improve his Ielts more than what i have written already.Is there anyway if he is 3 marks short while sending his full documents.I would expect answer from Saki n Mitali
Hi,

As its written on the AOR that submit alll docs at once, if he cant re-sit the ielts before 20th Sep then he will have to submit as it is and having 3 points short means a refusal. But all he can do is to resit the exams send the docs on time and as soon as he receive his ielts just send it, he might get lucky if visa officer hasnt opened his file and may accepts his new ielts.

Cheers
saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArshadAli said:
Hi Arshad,

Sorry, but the application does not qualify the basic requirement of 67 points and thus in all probability might be rejected. Having said that I have seen 1 application being accepted (on this forum) even though the basic 67 points was not acheived. The VO had used his power of substituted evaluation as the VO believed that the application was strong and in his assessment he mentioned that the job did not really require proficiency in English. This was quite sometime back .....couple of years maybe.

Can your friend re write his test before full submission?

Since your friend will not get his processing fees, I think he could go ahead and submit his application and wait for a decision.

Is his NOC still in the new list? If yes, he could try later with a new IELTS score.

Mitali

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
mmh93 said:
Yes,it's 67 points.
Thanks mmh93 but isnt it just few days less than 2 years?Or will they count it as 2 years?Also do you know if education credential evaluation is required?