Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Saki,Mitali & All,

Hurrraaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

My CC got charged,got a call from bank before couple of hours!!!

wish you all the best!!!

Now fingers crossed for the AOR!!!

In earlier post,i mentioned that my file seems incomplete as i left some questions blank but i think i was wrong!i think there is less chance of file being rejected now on the basis of incomplete information.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
dear Saki/Mitali

my application was received by NS on 14th April and same time i asked my company to issue me experience letter,
i am planning to send my documents to visa office after i receive IELTS result as i will be appearing on 21st Aug.
the experience letter was dated on May 5th 2010.do i need to send updated Experience letter or this would be enough?
i will be sending my documents to visa office on 5 or 6th of Sep.what i am suppose to do ?

mapple

Jul 24, 2010
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:
"
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment, applicants who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have not indicated in your application that you have an Arranged Employment Offer or that you are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student. Your application has therefore been assessed on the basis of whether you have work experience in the list of occupations eligible for processing. These occupations are identified by codes and described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You may access the list of eligible occupations at:

You have indicated that you have work experience in occupations with the following NOC codes: 2147- support engineer, 2173- Employee Research. These occupations are not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.
"

shows is over for me guys

ps. hope that all u will be livin there and each day showing them it was worth it...........

i supose that's my last post here bye bye all people gathered here wish u best

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
mapple said:
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:
"
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment, applicants who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have not indicated in your application that you have an Arranged Employment Offer or that you are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student. Your application has therefore been assessed on the basis of whether you have work experience in the list of occupations eligible for processing. These occupations are identified by codes and described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You may access the list of eligible occupations at:

You have indicated that you have work experience in occupations with the following NOC codes: 2147- support engineer, 2173- Employee Research. These occupations are not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.
"

ps. hope that all u will be livin there and each day showing them it was worth it...........

I didnt get this!!waht was the reason?!!

mena .

May 25, 2010
mapple said:

:
"

"

does your application returned ????

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mapple:

really sorry to hear this,,,,What is ur application submission date to CIO? when did u receive rejection?

mapple

Jul 24, 2010
navali said:
@ mapple:

really sorry to hear this,,,,What is ur application submission date to CIO? when did u receive rejection?
my application came to CIC at 26th of april so before 26july 2010........and this crap happened well what u gonna do

to answer second question that was part of email , normal mail is on it's way i supose.....

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevilraval said:
Saki,Mitali & All,

Hurrraaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

My CC got charged,got a call from bank before couple of hours!!!

wish you all the best!!!

Now fingers crossed for the AOR!!!

In earlier post,i mentioned that my file seems incomplete as i left some questions blank but i think i was wrong!i think there is less chance of file being rejected now on the basis of incomplete information.
Congrats!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
dear Saki/Mitali

my application was received by NS on 14th April and same time i asked my company to issue me experience letter,
i am planning to send my documents to visa office after i receive IELTS result as i will be appearing on 21st Aug.
the experience letter was dated on May 5th 2010.do i need to send updated Experience letter or this would be enough?
i will be sending my documents to visa office on 5 or 6th of Sep.what i am suppose to do ?
Hi,

They say experience letter should not be more than 3 months old at the time of submitting full docs, but for you i think it will be fine as it will just be a few days over three months.

cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapple said:

:
"

"

Sorry to hear that mapple.

Saki

Suchill

Aug 10, 2010
VO
Category........
Visa Office......
VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Experts, I put noc code 2171 and 2173. My application reached 9th June .
Will it mean my application will also be retuned.
Where will I get exact noc code list which was valid as of June 9th.
How cic is checking noc codes

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Suchill said:
Experts, I put noc code 2171 and 2173. My application reached 9th June .
Will it mean my application will also be retuned.
Where will I get exact noc code list which was valid as of June 9th.
How cic is checking noc codes
Dear,
Check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list
check if yr profession matches witht any of the 29 occupation mentioned in this list.
regards,
Nevil

Suchill

Aug 10, 2010
VO
Category........
Visa Office......
VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Thanks so much for link Nevil.
I can just wait and see what happens :(

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Hi Guys,
Can you guys confirm in stage 2 when we have to send full documents do we have to make any payments also?
Thanks
Tuks