Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Where did you see this information? Can you please post the link? Is it a requirement by the Immigration people or rules set by IELTS organizations?

Would that mean thia i will not be able to book 2 or 3 IELTS exam dates at one time? Hmmmmm... trying to figure out a reason.

Mitali
Dear Friends,

Dont worry now.there is no such rule of 60 day or 90 days wait for another test worlwide. :)

you can go as may IELTS test as you can to improve your test score.next test date is 31st July and 5th Aug & 21st Aug.if dates ae not closethen you can appear in all those dates.

Repeating the Test
You may repeat the IELTS test at any time. The 90 days test repeater policy has been cancelled.

there is link on IELTS site.clearly mention three is no limits for reappaer for test

http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/faqs/test_results.aspx

Cheers,

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amitraj1978 said:
Dear Friends,

Dont worry now.there is no such rule of 60 day or 90 days wait for another test worlwide. :)

you can go as may IELTS test as you can to improve your test score.next test date is 31st July and 5th Aug & 21st Aug.if dates ae not closethen you can appear in all those dates.

Repeating the Test
You may repeat the IELTS test at any time. The 90 days test repeater policy has been cancelled.

there is link on IELTS site.clearly mention three is no limits for reappaer for test

http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/faqs/test_results.aspx

Cheers,
That was my understanding too....

Thanks for the website Support.

Hope this helps Murtazza.
Mitali

LOGICSOFTS

Jul 10, 2010
hey guys...nice to see u all.. has anyone applied after 26th june... whats documents have you submitted... and whats the process, i mean as far read through imm site, you have to submit all your documents now. do i send orignal passport as well??? what happens after i post all my documents?? do they as for more documents or ask for passport etc...please help

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LOGICSOFTS said:
hey guys...nice to see u all.. has anyone applied after 26th june... whats documents have you submitted... and whats the process, i mean as far read through imm site, you have to submit all your documents now. do i send orignal passport as well??? what happens after i post all my documents?? do they as for more documents or ask for passport etc...please help
i hope this one will help you.... Please check this site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chinay------ hope you get a postive one soon. good luck

chinay said:
To Haral,
We are on the same boat. 3 months have passed still no AOR. :'(

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
mitali said:
Hi Smile,

It is very important to get that detail from your present employer and there is no excuse for that because "He is the present"... how difficult is to get that from a present employer, will be the question from VO. Very old employers are still excused but if possible get it.

Here in Canada as far as I can recollect 20hrs/week is considered a full time job...please please check this information on Google or CIC website before you make any judgements.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,
I think atleast 35 hours is considered full-time here in Canada. Basically, in the guide according to CIC, 37.5 hours per week is considered full-time.
20 hours is definitely part-time. If anyone is working 20 hrs a week for 1 year, its counted as 6 months.

Sorry to hear about your application. What are you planning on next? I think FSW3 is not there any more...

Looks like the CIO is charging CC regardless of whether the application is accepted or not and then sending a refund later nowadays.

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Saki

Congratulation to you,god always help like u people who r ready to help others.I am very happy taht ur CC charged, u will receive ur AOR soon.

May God help u at every moment of ur life.

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
Don't wan't to be a party stopper guys, but CC being charged doesn't seem to mean anything more than - "application under process" these days. As we have seen in a few cases lately, many ppl are getting rejected even after CC is charged and being refunded later.

Nothing can be said unless we receive the 1st AOR from Sydney. Just my opinion... Hope the best for everybody!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraheem86 said:
Hi Mitali,
I think atleast 35 hours is considered full-time here in Canada. Basically, in the guide according to CIC, 37.5 hours per week is considered full-time.
20 hours is definitely part-time. If anyone is working 20 hrs a week for 1 year, its counted as 6 months.

Sorry to hear about your application. What are you planning on next? I think FSW3 is not there any more...

Looks like the CIO is charging CC regardless of whether the application is accepted or not and then sending a refund later nowadays.
Hi sraheem,

Thanks dear to correct my mistake....I actually meant to write part time for 20hr/week as I was sure about that. In my previous post to Navali on 12 July I had mentioned full time probably betweeh 38 hrs and above. I myself have been in 45hrs/week category.

I think it is getting clear to me that the "rejection of my application" has hit me really bad as I am not being coherent.

My fellow applicants and friends, please do forgive my lapses.

Mitali

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
mitali said:
Hi sraheem,

Thanks dear to correct my mistake....I actually meant to write part time for 20hr/week as I was sure about that. In my previous post to Navali on 12 July I had mentioned full time probably betweeh 38 hrs and above. I myself have been in 45hrs/week category.

I think it is getting clear to me that the "rejection of my application" has hit me really bad as I am not being coherent.

My fellow applicants and friends, please do forgive my lapses.

Mitali
Cheer Up! Don't feel so dejected... The whole forum here wishes the best for you, and good things always happen to good people.

Best of Luck for your appeal process. I understand that you are already in Canada, people living here get their PR one way or the other, since there are more options. Last month, many Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP's) made some significant changes, especially for people who are trained/working in Canada. You might want to consider that too...

PS... I applied for Ontario PNP a month ago just as a backup plan. I know FSW is messed up. A lot of my friends got their applications returned for very minor reasons. Some of their applications went through CIO, but Buffalo sent their application back.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Hi Saki

Congratulation to you,god always help like u people who r ready to help others.I am very happy taht ur CC charged, u will receive ur AOR soon.

May God help u at every moment of ur life.
Thanks Rajinder

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
dear saki do i need to get college transcripts? I have simple Marks sheet notarized by public notarised person 3 months back. DO i need to get fresh copies of notarised?

2- after getting HEC verifications do i need to get my degrees and transcripts notarized?

3- Are notarized personal those guys who are workinf in court? or they site some special areas?

please suggest.

Hi Murtaza,

Mark sheets and transcripts is same as Mitali said and no need to get a fresh one. Only the copies are needed to be notarized not original documents. These people are sitting out side the court what they do is they look at the original document and then put a stamp on the copy stating that its a copy of original document which they have sighted.

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
mitali said:
That was my understanding too....

Thanks for the website Support.

Hope this helps Murtazza.
Mitali
YEs i am now clear thanks for support all.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Read the below news. One member put this in another forum.

BAD NEWS FOR PEOPLE ( Pre 26.06.2010 applicants) WAITING 1ST AOR from CIO,NS,Sydney,CA.
A friend of mine told me today that CIO returned his case recently on the grounds that visa/quota limit of 1000 each category has been reached and so case is returned. He submitted his initial application to CIO in 1st week of March'2010 and was waiting for 1st AOR but received returned application. This means that people whose initial applications reached CIO during March to 25.06.2010 might be in high risk of rejection/return.
Wish that might not happen. Wish u all the best but be ready for the worst

Cheers
Saki

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Read the below news. One member put this in another forum.

BAD NEWS FOR PEOPLE ( Pre 26.06.2010 applicants) WAITING 1ST AOR from CIO,NS,Sydney,CA.
A friend of mine told me today that CIO returned his case recently on the grounds that visa/quota limit of 1000 each category has been reached and so case is returned. He submitted his initial application to CIO in 1st week of March'2010 and was waiting for 1st AOR but received returned application. This means that people whose initial applications reached CIO during March to 25.06.2010 might be in high risk of rejection/return.
Wish that might not happen. Wish u all the best but be ready for the worst

Cheers
Saki
Saki:
Thanks for sharing this but I respectfully diasgree with the news as many of us who have applied in April received AOR and there are a lot of spams./rumors running all the time. I do not think this is the official policy of the CIC.