+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying to renew my travel document without home country passport

Elissa EB

Nov 14, 2020
Hi,

I believe everyone is healthy, I am applying to renew my travel document and they require me to include my home country passport! I forgot my passport with my Husband out of Canada, should I wait till I get my home country passport or I can mention that I don't have it at the moment and If I mention that is my request going to get refused or that is ok?

Thanks

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Hi,

I believe everyone is healthy, I am applying to renew my travel document and they require me to include my home country passport! I forgot my passport with my Husband out of Canada, should I wait till I get my home country passport or I can mention that I don't have it at the moment and If I mention that is my request going to get refused or that is ok?

Thanks
Do u have that photocopy of yr passport with u which was given to u by cbsa at border ? If yes u can use that .
Also can u please tell me . Can we apply now to renew our travel document . And how long is it taking nowadays ?

Reactions: Yuki.03

yaya88

Feb 25, 2021
Could pleas tell me how you have applied . I called them and they answer that only urgent application will process.