+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR under AEO category

manvi

Apr 9, 2009
Dear Forum Memebers,

Please guide if I get AEO from Canadanian Employer , is it mandatory that the job should be in compliance with 38 job list . E.g If I got AEO for Marketing Manager ( NOC : 0611 ) which is not under 38 job list published by CIC w.e.f from November 2008 , am I still applicable to get candian PR ?

Please share your thoughts .

Manvi

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

manvi said:
Dear Forum Memebers,

Please guide if I get AEO from Canadanian Employer , is it mandatory that the job should be in compliance with 38 job list . E.g If I got AEO for Marketing Manager ( NOC : 0611 ) which is not under 38 job list published by CIC w.e.f from November 2008 , am I still applicable to get candian PR ?

Please share your thoughts .

Manvi

No, with an AEO you don't have to have experience on the"list"

PMM

vikram surya

Oct 3, 2009
hi , even though your job is not from the 38 list jobs, according to the new law passed in nov 2008 say you are eligible under federal skilled worker if you have a full time arranged employment and if you worked in canada for atleast one year preceeding your application. and there is a list of new eligible jobs beyond those 38 listed jobs which has almost 70 to 80 job lists. so, if you hav d above one Year exp. and if your current job is from the new list ( nov 2008 forum clearly says jobs eligible beyond listed 38 jobs) YOUR ARE DEFINETLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY PR

FairCanadian

Oct 3, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Manvi, you are eligible to apply since having AEO by-passes the NOC 38 list but you would still need to meet the other requirements i.e to obtain 67 points.

Good luck!!

Bash