+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for OCI without using BLS?

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Hello guys
is there a way to apply for OCI without having to go through the useless BLS?
i am so done with them and not going to step into their office for once again.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys
is there a way to apply for OCI without having to go through the useless BLS?
i am so done with them and not going to step into their office for once again.
From India you can do that or if you shift to another country like USA, they have VFS Global.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
One way would be to apply with BLS in person and avail the premium lounge service which charges $100 (this is what I have heard). In this they ensure your application is smoothly processed, courier (OCI document), photo charges are also included.
Maybe others can chime in who have used this lounge service

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
One way would be to apply with BLS in person and avail the premium lounge service which charges $100 (this is what I have heard). In this they ensure your application is smoothly processed, courier (OCI document), photo charges are also included.
Maybe others can chime in who have used this lounge service
It’s not about paying $100 and get the lounge access. If you visit there they will make sure you will pay that no matter what. And if you are not willing to take that then they will be like sorry you have to come on another day

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
It’s not about paying $100 and get the lounge access. If you visit there they will make sure you will pay that no matter what. And if you are not willing to take that then they will be like sorry you have to come on another day
This is a complete misconception! I booked appoinments and went there without paying the $100 per person premium lounge fees.

I applied for 3 OCIs (2 adults and 1 minor) in person on the same day! All applications got accepted without paying an extra dime.

You just need to make sure to follow all the suggestions, tips/tricks given by others on this forum.