+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

believer77

May 8, 2023
Hi, anyone recently got the stamping done in India after getting approval in Canada? Please share your experience l.

RathoreA

Feb 13, 2020
I am facing the same issue, travelled outside Canada while waiting for my work permit now want to apply TRV to return back but i am confused with the process
You can apply normaly like you would have from Canada.
You can join this group where you can find people in the same situation.
BTW I applied from canada and got my passport stamped in india

RathoreA

Feb 13, 2020
Things to take care while applying for TRV from India on already approved PGWP:
1. Select Canada as country of residence in questionnaire.
2. In IMM5257e:
a) Question 7: Canada
b) Question 9: India
c) Residential address: Try to put Canadian address.
3. For Client Information (Not neccessary for this application but it’s always good to provide more information): Explain your situation writing a letter.
This might be helpful

Harsh7090

May 24, 2023
I am trying to apply from India but the questionnaire is takijg me to apply for a PGWP outside Canada but I already have a PGWP i just need a trv to return back. Quite confusing
on youtube try searching "how to apply trv outside canada" and you will land on a video. He explained every thing.

Sag12

Jul 19, 2023
did you got your ppr? can you share your timeline? i have applied my trv on 28th may from india, no response yet.
I read people’s comments on that YouTube video it says generally processing time is 2 months but ircc website says 29 days processing time

Harsh7090

May 24, 2023
Do you plan to raise a webfrom ?
nope! I asked 1-2 immigration lawyers about this situation and they told me that avg processing time for this kind of file is approx 2 to 2.5 months. what about you? what is your timeline? when did you applied?

NA26

Nov 6, 2023
Yes, it is possible.

You must submit your passport, passport request letter, VFS fees, etc to the nearest VFS/VAC in India after you get a passport submission request
Hi Friends, I know it’s an old thread but currently in a same situation
My TRV is not approved from inside Canada and have to travel for an emergency to India
Will the wait time to TRV approval increase or case will be transferred to India?
After TRV is approved, visa can be stamped in India?

parth_98

Nov 9, 2023
hii

i submitted my Trv application on 6th oct, 2023 inside canada and now 33 days gone but still i didnot get passport request from ircc. in ircc website processing time showing is 14 days for trv applications. i raised 2 webforms and they replied me that my application is currently under review and no time of gurrenty when my application will be approved. i have to go in india on 26th november, 2023. i already changed my flight dates 1 time and it costs me very high. so right now there is conflicts going on between india and canada and there is only 5 canadian deplomats present in india so anyone suggest me what should i have to do , requesting ircc to sent my trv application to india and doing further stamping process in india or just wait for passport request inside canada?