+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Canada PR from India

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
chytu558 said:
Finally i have cleared my IELTS

this time my scores are Lis- 7.5, read- 8.5, writ- 6 , speaking 6.5 which gives me a total of 20 points

Guys its already Dec 6th and i am getting all the documents filled and ready in another 3 days. Please suggest will the time be sufficient to submit the application for FSW before express entry launches

Also please do suggest whether to go with existing process or wait till jan 1st for the express entry. Quick reply will be greatly appreciated please
apply in the current system itself.
express entry is much tougher
snd your application as early as possible

chytu558

Sep 19, 2013
vinisha09 said:
apply in the current system itself.
express entry is much tougher
snd your application as early as possible

Thank q

From the other posts i understood that ICICI can provide forex DD which is valid for 6 months, i need to take the DD and send them along with the application right? Any suggestions regarding this fee payment pls

chytu558

Sep 19, 2013
Can anyone tell me How many days before taking bank statement should i deposit money in the bank for settlement funds . And also when can i take the funds out after taking the statement. Its difficult to keep money in the account till one year. Pls provide your inputs at the earliest possible. thanks

chytu558

Sep 19, 2013
guys i have couriered the documents. Please tell me if i can reuse the money i have in my accounts. i have to payback some amount to my friends. Please let me know till when i should hold the funds or else when i should redeposit the amount. Please experts i am waiting since 5 days for the response :'( :(

chytu558

Sep 19, 2013
Guys,
Please help me with this question. I have submitted my application under FSW 2281 on Dec 14th and the application courier was received by them on DEC 16th and from then i was waiting for any response, its already April 12th and i didn't get any mail from them, Even i dont understand if they have returned my application. How do i enquire about it with CIC . Pls help Lips sealed Cry