+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

appling for refugee need help

f khan

Oct 24, 2011
hi
i am a women from pakistan ,has a daughter and we facing problem here ,so want to apply for canadian refugee as i have some family over there can some help me in this case .can it be done we do have B2 usa visa ,is it possible to do on usa canada boder at befflo thanks
f khan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

f khan said:
hi
i am a women from pakistan ,has a daughter and we facing problem here ,so want to apply for canadian refugee as i have some family over there can some help me in this case .can it be done we do have B2 usa visa ,is it possible to do on usa canada boder at befflo thanks
f khan
1. You can't apply in Pakistan for as a refugee for Canada.
2. If you apply at the Canadian border from the US, you will be returned to the US to make your claim there. Safe Third Country Agreement.

f khan

Oct 24, 2011
thanks for your reply
i know i have to do it from usa-canada
doesnt this hellp me

exceptions to the safe third country

Refugee claimants who have extended family members in Canada , including parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, uncles and aunts.

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take a look at link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/menu-safethird.asp#exceptions

I think if you would be able to get the canadian visa, you will have the better chance

Good Luck

NBaker

Oct 23, 2011
If you need to make a claim for asylum and are genuinely in need of protection and in the USA why are you asking about doing this in Canada when you can make a claim for asylum where you are now - in a safe country - regardless of any family that may be in Canada?

crefugee

Sep 27, 2011
You can get a TRV from the pakistan's Canadian consulate and claim for refugee at the airport in Canada

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f khan said:
hi
f khan
Please elaborate the kinds of problems you are facing there so that we can be able to better advise you. Many people have daughters in developing countries, please explain your problem you may or may not qualify for refugee