+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied TRV online, yet no reply

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Hi bryanna,

My husband is planning to reapply for my visa. Plz can u guide me what all documents I should submit? Is it better if he submits from Canada online or I can carry out the process here from India online? Which one would be better?? Plz plz plz tell me how should start now, I really don't want to get refused again!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

IMHO, your current personal and professional ties are pretty weak to get a TRV approval. Your previous immigration consultant in BC should have been honest with you instead of filing your application.

There are no advantages/makes no difference whether your husband reapplies online from Canada or India. As you will give an India address, it will be processed by a visa office that handles India applications.

1. Can you enroll for a new study program? Admissions are currently going on for various study courses

2. Can you find a job?

3. Do you have any siblings who live with you/your parents? If yes, are they married? Are your parents dependent on you in any way for the well-being?

Cheers

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,

IMHO, your current personal and professional ties are pretty weak to get a TRV approval. Your previous immigration consultant in BC should have been honest with you instead of filing your application.

There are no advantages/makes no difference whether your husband reapplies online from Canada or India. As you will give an India address, it will be processed by a visa office that handles India applications.

1. Can you enroll for a new study program? Admissions are currently going on for various study courses

2. Can you find a job?

3. Do you have any siblings who live with you/your parents? If yes, are they married? Are your parents dependent on you in any way for the well-being?

Cheers
Yeah I'll try getting a job!!
And my dad passed away 3 yrs back! And my parents got divorced actually! I have my elder sister who is married. I actually gave her our home address in the form and my address as(my husbands house address) did that make an issue? So, nobody is dependent on me for their well being! And yes,, I have a step brother!

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
That would help to establish a strong tie.

No, this wouldn't be a reason for a refusal/an issue
So now when I reapply, should make any changes about my fmly matter like address or anything about my sister and brother? Or shall I keep it as same!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So now when I reapply, should make any changes about my fmly matter like address or anything about my sister and brother? Or shall I keep it as same!!
Your family details/sister's address are okay. These points will not result in your TRV getting approved/refused.

Your most important priority is to find a job.... or enroll for higher education.... or both. You can then consider applying 6-8 months after this. These would be your only ties/reasons to return to as you don't own property/no travel history to countries like the US/UK/Schengen, no dependent family members, etc

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Ohhk! Bryanna I would like like to know one thing,, actually I am already on a part time job now, n will be enrolling for a higher studies if possible. So what kind of letter should I submit to the embassy? I mean what does the letter state? Granting leave or expressing that I am just working in their organisation. Plz brief me in detail about that!
Thank you!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You're missing the point. You'll have to establish strong ties first before you reapply. This means you must wait at least 6-8 months in your case BEFORE you reapply.

Full-time employment would be ideal. Part-time is okay-okay. Part-time employment + a suitable study program is good.

You must submit the employment letter + 6-8 months of salary slips + 6 months bank statements to confirm salary deposits + a leave approval letter stating you will have your job when you return + any advance tax filed (if applicable) + 1-2 reasons to prove you will return for some reason(s)

You must submit similar evidence for your new study program. Simply enrolling and reapplying for your TRV the next month won't help

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Hello bryanna,

Thanks for your guidance. But I would like know, if I wish to visit Canada now, is there any other way? Because I badly need to go there!

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
And also.. it's been 1 year and 4 months that my husband is working in Canada on work permit. So, recently 3 months back he got his work permit renewed again.. which has a validity of 2 years.(presently changed his company on his second work permit) so how long does it take for him to get his pnp or PR?? Plz brief about that! Can he come down to India on now??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
And also.. it's been 1 year and 4 months that my husband is working in Canada on work permit. So, recently 3 months back he got his work permit renewed again.. which has a validity of 2 years.(presently changed his company on his second work permit) so how long does it take for him to get his pnp or PR?? Plz brief about that! Can he come down to India on now??
Your husband will need to check his eligibility for immigration through one of the economic streams:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

He can visit India anytime

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Which one do you feel is the best for me to apply so that chances of getting refusal is low??
Your husband should check if he qualifies to immigrate through Express Entry. That would help you to move to Canada.

For other temporary visas, you don't have any ties to prove to India. Hence, the chances of refusal are higher. You must be patient and establish strong ties first