+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

sidcan

Jun 11, 2010
WaitingForPR_09 said:
My DMP had sent the results via UPS and they did it with out special request or additional charges. now I am worried about what your were told by package being x-rayed.

Any one in this forum, for whom the results were sent via UPS and have received the passport request or visa approved? Please share your experience.
Our DMP sent medical results via Fedex at no additional cost, results reached ottawa in three days and we received our PPR in about two weeks..Good luck

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Hi Sidcan,

Thanks for sharing the +ve Info. I am relaxed a bit now....waiting for PPR request...

sidcan said:
Our DMP sent medical results via Fedex at no additional cost, results reached ottawa in three days and we received our PPR in about two weeks..Good luck

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
WaitingForPR_09 said:
My DMP had sent the results via UPS and they did it with out special request or additional charges. now I am worried about what your were told by package being x-rayed.

Any one in this forum, for whom the results were sent via UPS and have received the passport request or visa approved? Please share your experience.
We hope the DMPs know what they are doing. So they should have sent it in a special packing or something like that which would mention that there is X-ray film inside. If you are doubtful, just call your DMP office and check once so that you are get it clear.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
beauhoe said:
Congratulation my friend!
Got my SIN yesterday and applied for Health insurance this morning. My job interview was scheduled for today (2:30pm). I am getting ready because I have one hour powerpoint presentation for faculties, staffs and students. I'll keep you guys update.
Cheers,
Good luck beauhoe !

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
sidcan said:
See this is a clear example that DMPs know how they need to send it. May be my DMP office was reluctant to do the courier.

lovE2Wait

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008 (Nova Scotia - Centralised Intake Office)
Doc's Request.
7-2009 (Buffalo)
AOR Received.
07-2009 (at Buffalo)
IELTS Request
No Request yet, test 7-2010
File Transfer...
07-2009
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
...NA
Anil_Toronto said:
TO my knowledge and sharing from the members of this group, i have been told the meds request comes in mail and not email. After the status has been changed, it could from 14 days - 3 months or even more depending how the case be. For me - my status changed to in process on 11th May...now am way over the 2 month period...its a waiting game and patience is the key!!!
Thanks Anil_Toronto,

As you can see from my name, i just love to wait!! Have loved it since 2008 when we first started the process. I know, i cant complain as there maybe others who have been waiting longer than i have.

I hope you get your Med request soon! When did you get your file transferred to New York? Was this before or after your In Process? If after, how long after? Reason i am asking is that i want to know if i should be expecting a file transfer or if my application will remain in Buffalo.

Thanks for your response and keep me posted on new developments from your end.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Thanks for the advice Pasi. I shall call them and find out.

Pasi said:
We hope the DMPs know what they are doing. So they should have sent it in a special packing or something like that which would mention that there is X-ray film inside. If you are doubtful, just call your DMP office and check once so that you are get it clear.

Anil_Toronto

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2009 (Nova Scotia - Centralised Intake Office)
AOR Received.
14-01-2010 (at Buffalo)
File Transfer...
11-05-2010 (NY Visa office)
Med's Request
11-08-2010 (NY Visa office)
Med's Done....
12-08-2010 (Toronto)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
lovE2Wait said:
Thanks Anil_Toronto,

As you can see from my name, i just love to wait!! Have loved it since 2008 when we first started the process. I know, i cant complain as there maybe others who have been waiting longer than i have.

I hope you get your Med request soon! When did you get your file transferred to New York? Was this before or after your In Process? If after, how long after? Reason i am asking is that i want to know if i should be expecting a file transfer or if my application will remain in Buffalo.

Thanks for your response and keep me posted on new developments from your end.
Yea you have an inspiring name up here!!

My file got transferred on 11th May 2010. On 28th May, my status changed on ecas from received by visa office to In process so yea it was after the transfer.

Will surely keep you posted on any developments that come by. I wish your wait gets over soon!!

tuxey

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Seattle, WA, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
15-07-2010
Med's Request
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
28-07-2011
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
Just got my file transfered to Seattle. Is it a good sign?
Any statistics about Seattle?

Why do they actually transfer application?

mark_immi

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heartily congrats to everyone who are through this everlasting process and now heading to Canada, I need guideline from all you senior members who passed this phase.

Today I received an email saying that my file has been transferred to ‘The Canadian Consulate General in New York’ and ‘The Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo no longer has your file’.What does it indicate, does anyone know how is New York consulate and how much time does it take after this stage to receive medicals.