+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cam1234 said:
Your idea of an informal volunteer group is wonderful in my opinion, some people literally don't know anyone when they land, like us... I certainly look forward to meeting you in Canada, as for the Toronto/Vancouver debate, it comes down to more jobs vs warmer weather... the debate still goes on in my household :) Let's see if they give us a visa to begin with...

Cam
You will get your Visas my friend. The Buffalo just needs to be nudged a bit more perhaps. Cheers.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]MPs in marathon debate on Canada Post bill[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Members of Parliament remain locked in debate early Friday over legislation that would send Canada Post employees back to work and end a lockout.

MPs were to supposed to leave Ottawa on Thursday to head home for the summer, but instead pulled overnight shifts in the House of Commons debating Bill C-6, which was introduced earlier in the week.

Opposition MPs made lengthy speeches throughout the night designed to delay passage of the bill. As a new day began Friday, members continued to take turns filling their seats in the House.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/06/24/postal-strike-debate.html?ref=rss

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Cappuccino said:
But the number of <J2010 applications is easily handable within the visa processing year - unlike the <J2010 applications of which they have 144,000 and don't have the resource to process all of these.

If they cancel the entire backlog (which I believe if you include pre-Feb-2008 is around 300,000) at around $1200 average processing fee - this means they would have to give refunds in the region of $360 million.

Please also remember they cannot afford to simply blast through 300,000 applications for pre-June-2010 even if they had the resource to do so, since this would flood the Canadian job market with many applicants whose occupations are no longer in demand.

So IMO the only way forward is to ensure that a third backlog is not created (this should now be easily achievable with the capping system) by keeping on top of >J2010 and >J2011 - and processing pre-June-2010 gently into the system over a few years. This is why pre-June-2010 have been told it may take 2 years or more to process their applications.

So whereas I think CIC have been stupid in allowing 400,000+ applications in for Feb2008 to June2010 without controlling the intake numbers - having made that mistake, I can't see any way round the current situation other than to keep doing what they're doing with regards longer term strategy.

Shorter term - they need to seriously improve communication and look at the disparity between visa offices.

Wayne.

Makes sense bro :) hope it moves in the same manner!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
entemaria said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]MPs in marathon debate on Canada Post bill[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Members of Parliament remain locked in debate early Friday over legislation that would send Canada Post employees back to work and end a lockout.

MPs were to supposed to leave Ottawa on Thursday to head home for the summer, but instead pulled overnight shifts in the House of Commons debating Bill C-6, which was introduced earlier in the week.

Opposition MPs made lengthy speeches throughout the night designed to delay passage of the bill. As a new day began Friday, members continued to take turns filling their seats in the House.

Thanks for this!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/06/24/postal-strike-debate.html?ref=rss

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Wayne!

Thanks you are really such a logical person +1 ;D. I guess sometimes we get carried with the feelings of anger/frustration at the disparities in processing of application that we dont even want to think about the logic of what will happen in July.

Rod

Cappuccino said:
Let's look at this logically.

<J2010 were eventually put into the "backlog" only after 6+ months of the new rules, and that was mainly because there were 144,000 of them left to process - CIC having not had the foresight to control the number of applications between Feb 2008 and June 2010.

CIC have had less than 14,000 total applications for FSW1 >J2010 - that's less than 10% of the total that were still outstanding for <J2010 when they were put in the backlog.

So in short, CIC have a lot less >J2010 applications to worry about - and from that and a PR point of view it would be political suicide to create a third backlog, having created a second backlog with <J2010 when they promised they wouldn't.

Also bare in mind it will be at least 2 months before the first >J2011 applications filter through to the visa offices - maybe more, by which time quite a lot of >J2010 will already have their visas.

So my guess is that they will continue to process >J2010 as a priority until the >J2011 applications come in, and then they will probably treat >J2010 and >J2011 as the same priority.

I am only guessing of course - but attempting to inject some logic into it! :)

Wayne.

made711

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app. (8.5 band score)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Viktoria said:
Congratulations! Have a nice trip on July 31, long and happy life in Canada! :-* :-*

Viktoria
Thank you my friend! :)
I wish you to get your visa pretty soon and hope to see you in Canada! :-*

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
One of my friends who applied in August and sent his passports in March still awaits visa like us. He has a situation - his wife who is a Mtkg Manager has to travel on an overseas assignment between 22nd-24th July. He is baffled over certain options. Hope senior people here like Wayne and others can help.

1. Should he send couple of case specific queries/fax etc.?

2. If those queries aint answered, should he make a trip to CHC ND with his wife and kid?

3. If he goes there should he also prepare himself for an interview and be ready with all the required documents; academic/professional etc?

Many thanks in anticipation folks.
Cheers!
R

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
Wayne and others members, can you please advice me on one issue –

My husband, the PA, applied under NOC7265, he is a metallurgical engineer, was working under this qualification for the past 10 yrs, couple years ago he obtained Masters in IT, and very recently completely change his career to Software Developer, at the time of application to we didn't put any note of his intention to work as Software Developer. Now he got a new job completely different from his NOC.

Do you think we should notify LVO of his new employer? I just think this might confuse and slow down the case, they might say, ok this guy applied as 7265 and currently working as Software Developer, which is not on the list at all, surely he is not going to work in Canada as Welder/Machine Operators.

What do you think?

Thanks very much everybody

Piooini

Apr 3, 2011
IRG said:
Wayne and others senior members, can you please advice me on one issue –

My husband, the PA, applied under NOC7265, he is a metallurgical engineer, was working under this qualification for the past 10 yrs, couple years ago he obtained Masters in IT, and very recently completely change his career to Software Developer, at the time of application to we didn't put any note of his intention to work as Software Developer. Now he got a new job completely different from his NOC.

Do you think we should notify LVO of his new employer? I just think this might confuse and slow down the case, they might say, ok this guy applied as 7265 and currently working as Software Developer, which is not on the list at all, surely he is not going to work in Canada as Welder/Machine Operators.

What do you think?

No matter what he is working now. Only he must have at least one year experience in one of the listed occupations and performed the duties as stated in Noc website.
Junoir member.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Any one who has paid Right of Permanent residence fee, will like to guide me that is there any form which is also filled and submitted along with bank draft like "Fee Payment Form" which is filled at the time of submitting bank draft for initial application processing fee, or I shall just have to submit just copy of bank draft as an evidence for payment of Right of Permanent residence fee to Visa office.

Thanks,
Akrum 66

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
The following webpage says "Note: Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO."... "Each application from a principal applicant must include a fee payment form. This form must include the fees for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG75.asp

However, the form IMM 5620 has pre-written amount that is for the initial application fee (for CIO Sydney NS).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

So, this form can not be used for payment for RPRF. Which form should I use to send along with the Bank Draft?

Thanks,
Akrum 66

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
January 10, 2011 / February 17, 2011
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011; Sent June 6, 2011; Decision Made June 25, 2011
IRG said:
Wayne and others members, can you please advice me on one issue –

What do you think?

It doesn't matter what your husband is doing now; what matters is that he should have had at least 1 year's experience in the NOC 7265 in the last 10 years. CIC has mandated that you keep them apprised of any major change such as job, residence, etc. I do not think it is wise to conceal this. This of course is my personal opinion.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akrum66 said:
The following webpage says "Note: Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO."... "Each application from a principal applicant must include a fee payment form. This form must include the fees for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG75.asp

However, the form IMM 5620 has pre-written amount that is for the initial application fee (for CIO Sydney NS).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

So, this form can not be used for payment for RPRF. Which form should I use to send along with the Bank Draft?

Thanks,
cb
Akrum 66

There is no form for RPRF.. attach Draft with covering letter,that wud suffice

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone only sent experience letters and not employment contracts and got acceptance through New delhi VO?

Thanks