Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
smaaar said:
Dear moori
You doing a good job by support other Cairo VO applicant.
Im very grateful to see you in front lines and pull every body behind you
Keep praying for us please.

Alshami
Smaar,
I feel like its my duty to support everyone in the same boat as long as I am able to . This is because I have tasted it and I know how it feels :)

Regards, Amr

coolbreeze

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
NEW DELHI, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 2011
LANDED..........
nov. 2011
I would like to talk to the forum member 'POSITIVE'.

It will be nice if he will respond.

thanks

kscsk

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN PROCESS has 3 meanings based on when you submitted your application in the past 10years .....in our context, for Post June 26th 2010 applicants, it means that after the VO reviewed the documents, its determined that your application is eligible for further processing and the processing begins.

I assume Buffalo is waiting for a new set of Visa Quota for 2011 i.e after June 30, 2010 as there are some FSW applicants waiting for close to 1year after they completed their medicals. Its just an assumption, only Buffalo VO can tell what are their priorities.

Tomorrow

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 july 14
Nomination.....
2011 may 7th
AOR Received.
2011 oct 11
File Transfer...
Ottawa 2011 Oct 11
Med's Request
2011 Oct 11
Med's Done....
2011 Nov 7th
Passport Req..
2012 Apr 25th
VISA ISSUED...
2012 May
LANDED..........
2012 July
kscsk said:
IN PROCESS has 3 meanings based on when you submitted your application in the past 10years .....in our context, for Post June 26th 2010 applicants, it means that after the VO reviewed the documents, its determined that your application is eligible for further processing and the processing begins.

I assume Buffalo is waiting for a new set of Visa Quota for 2011 i.e after June 30, 2010 as there are some FSW applicants waiting for close to 1year after they completed their medicals. Its just an assumption, only Buffalo VO can tell what are their priorities.
I regret submitting my file to buffalo!

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
DarKnight said:
Aah! Well... That just means that Chennai Passport Office works differently than the New Delhi Passport Office as we don't get any kind of photo on the certificate which is provided as the PCC by the Passport Office.

Surprising that even Government Offices like Passport Offices work differently and we were blaming the DMPs for varying fees across cities. :(

Thanks,
DarKnight
Same here Mumbai passport office also issues PCC without photo.

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Just a General Query to all the NDVO applicant's

Have you received a FILE NO. starting from B05?

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
nitroxn said:
Was ND VO closed on April 25 on the occassion of Easter?
Yes! it was indeed closed.

Refer my earlier post on this information as below:

DarKnight said:
Information Specific to the Canadian High Commission of New Delhi, India.

Holiday List 2011

• New Year: January 3, 2011 (Monday, in lieu of 1st being a Saturday)
  • Republic Day: January 26, 2011 (Wednesday)
  • Good Friday: April 22, 2011 (Friday)
  • Easter: April 25, 2011 (Monday)
  • Victoria Day: May 23, 2011 (Monday)
  • Canada Day: July 1, 2011 (Friday)
  • Independence Day: August 15, 2011 (Monday)
  • Labor Day: September 5, 2011 (Monday)
  • Diwali: October 26, 2011 (Wednesday)
  • Christmas: December 26, 2011 (Monday, in lieu of 25th being a Sunday)
  • Boxing Day: December 27, 2011 (Tuesday, in lieu of 26th being a holiday for Christmas)

Office Hours *

• Monday: 08:30 – 17:30
  • Tuesday: 08:30 – 17:30
  • Wednesday: 08:30 – 17:30
  • Thursday: 08:30 – 17:30
  • Friday: 08:30 – 13:00

* Open to public Monday to Thursday from 11:00 to 12:00. Closed to the public on Fridays.
DarKnight

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
Well i have some question after i recieved they refusal letter due to points insufficiency Id like to know if all of my original documents will be return to me? since im waiting for them so that i can re apply this july, and regarding the payment that i made are they going to return it back...?? h0pe to hear from you guys thanks

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Thanks Darknight for keeping the forums safe and loaded with information..

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello I have few queries

My spouse has new signature in her renewed PP.
FSW Application & old PP has old signature.

In Medical forms all the sections she signed with the new one to aligned with the new PP

What do you think does it make any difference? Do we have to mention in the cover letter for the change in signature along with the change in PP?
How critical is this change?

Thanks
Barkat

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
snipper said:
Well i have some question after i recieved they refusal letter due to points insufficiency Id like to know if all of my original documents will be return to me? since im waiting for them so that i can re apply this july, and regarding the payment that i made are they going to return it back...?? h0pe to hear from you guys thanks
The local VO will contact your and ask you bank account number to return application fee. I am not sure how long it will take for your VO.
Definitely original documents will also return to your address. I suggest you to ask your local VO about your documents if it's getting late.
Hope it helps.
-Zahed

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
barkat123 said:
Hello I have few queries

My spouse has new signature in her renewed PP.
FSW Application & old PP has old signature.

In Medical forms all the sections she signed with the new one to aligned with the new PP

What do you think does it make any difference? Do we have to mention in the cover letter for the change in signature along with the change in PP?
How critical is this change?

Thanks
Barkat
Barkat,

Since Signature change is considered a MAJOR change, you need to ensure that you provide:

• Reason for the change in Signature
  • A sheet clearly showing both your Old Signature vs. the New Signature
  • A letter requesting them to accept this new signature in lieu of the old signature for all the past and future correspondence(s) from your side.

Cheers!
DarKnight

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
linksalman said:
Dear JA 77,
My name is Syed Salman Hussain and i am applying for canadian immigration under category 8222. i work in a company called Weatherford oil tools.

I have gathered all the documents. i have been arranging the documents since last 8 months and finally i am suceeded.

Just wanted to confirm below details from Senior members, i will be thankful if you could help me.

1. i am availing points of relation ship. my wife's Uncle( i.e Brother of My wife's Mother). i couldnt arrange their their brith certificates so i managed to arrange MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE of Both i.e My wife's Mother and Wife's Mother's Brother.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THAT WILL CIC ACCEPT THIS PRROF OF RELATION SHIP. it is very hard to arrange birth certificate of old people(who born before 1950).
hi,
I am afraid to say that, a lot of the post –June2010 applicants who claimed 5 points from relative got rejected since CIO refused to award them that 5 points( as a result they got below 67 points). According to CIO:
1. Some applicants didn't submit any document which can prove the relationship between the applicant and the relative, for example birth certificate of the relative
2. Some applicants got refused since they didn't submit any document which prove that their relative stay in Canada right now.

SO you have to submit following docs to get points from your wife's uncle:
1. Your Marriage certificate (notarized)
1. Notarized birth certificate of both your wife's mother and her uncle (showing same parents)
2.photocopy of uncle's Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
3. IF he is a citizen then proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of pages of a Canadian passport or Canadian citizenship card
4.Additional docs to prove that your wife's uncle is currently living in Canada:
you can submit either his income tax/electric bill/bank statement etc.

NB: If you are unable to submit birth certificate of your wife's mother & uncle then write an explanation letter why you are unable to do so and what alternative docs you are submitting. docs includes:
A. Notarized copy of Marriage certificate of your wife's mother & uncle (showing same parents name)
B. Notarized copy of Passport of your wife's mother & uncle (showing same parents name)

regards,
Dr.Hasib