App filed : 01-Feb-2011
CC Encashed : 04-Feb-2011
PER received : 22-Mar-2011
VO : Buffalo
NOC : 3131
Current Status : RBVO

Thanks,
Jbaby
Your info has been added to the tracker. Welcome to the forum.

9j

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
1122 Applicant said:
Hi! and welcome to the forum.
It is very nice to see number of Iranians are increasing in the forum.
I (we) wish you the best of luck in all steps.

Regards
Bahman
tanx bahman.... ;) i hope c all of u in Canada soon :D

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
majorhell said:
In my case its before medical. Don't know what happen in other cases. I have read somewhere that in Spouse cases they call for interview after meds. What other members think about this?
Can we have the transcript of the interview letter, your case seems interesting.

thanks an all the best,

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Nothing for us yet. Although we included PCC's with our initial application which expire on 17th July 2011. So unless they don't think they can finalise our application by then, then we are not expecting to be requested to provide new ones.

So from that point of view I guess no news = good news, since it means there isn't anything else they need. But the silence is frustrating!

Trying to have the patience not to send a query though.

Wayne.
Wayne,

I got Police certificate from UK, already submitted with my application but there is no expiry date on it.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
yukon said:
It can happen even after medicals, see this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.195.html

Two members Crazzy & barundutta76 had interviews after medicals. Both got rejected.
Uh Oh!

That's some scary piece of information... :eek: :( :eek:

DarKnight

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
nitroxn said:
Can we have the transcript of the interview letter, your case seems interesting.

thanks an all the best,
Hi Nitroxn,

I will be getting the letter in 2-3 days so i will post it up once i get it.. btw. i have found another member who got interview request and posted the content.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-at-chc-new-delhi-plz-helppppp-t60226.0.html;msg539762#msg539762

Sad thing was that she got rejected.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
majorhell said:
Hi Nitroxn,

I will be getting the letter in 2-3 days so i will post it up once i get it.. btw. i have found another member who got interview request and posted the content.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-at-chc-new-delhi-plz-helppppp-t60226.0.html;msg539762#msg539762

Sad thing was that she got rejected.
I think it differs on a case to case basis, does the email ask you to bring passports because they might stamp it on the spot.

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Hello Friends,

I got strange query from visa office. Here is the detail..

In query visa office mentioned that they have visited our company's website (actually not ours) and found mis match in contact details and Director name on it. They have called on phone number shown in website and they ask about me but that person told me there is no one named (Milan Patel ) is working here. Even the director name was different than what my employer letter head shows.

Now actually what happens is, there is one more company existed having same name like my company and they are owning website which is visited by visa office. Our company doesn't have any active website. Now they have asked me to clarify that why contact details and director name is different and why that person told that you are not working there.

This seems to very strange to me as they have never contacted at my workplace and without doing that they directly send query. My company's letter head has all details mentioned but they never called me there. My consultant (WWICS) asked me to give proof of workplace existence. Personally i believe that existence of same name company is not a problem.

Thanks to ANIL who helped me a lot in deciding which documents i should sent to VO as proof. I asked my employer to give me some proof which says that our company has existed at this address and after doing lots of talks he is agreed to give me SALES tax registration certificate xerox. Additionally i have given telephone bill of my company, my visiting card, company brochure, attendance register, physical photographs, Google map which shows my company with address.

I will update you all once i will receive cross verification again.

Thanks all for support and sorry for not attending forum regularly.

Thanks
Milan Patel

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
** BREAKING NEWS from London **

Headline: WE JUST GOT OUR MEDICAL REQUESTS!! :)

Hi all - am very pleased to announce that we got our medical requests today! I popped home at lunch time to check the post, and sure enough the little brown envelope was waiting for us!

In addition for medicals for both of us they are asking for:
- Right of permanent resident fee
- Updated Schedule 1 forms for both of us
- Updated police certificates for both of us

Regarding the PCCs, I assume since ours run out on 17th July 2011 they feel it's cutting it a bit close to the wire, hence why they want fresh ones.

Really puzzled as to why they are asking for new Schedule 1s. The only change is that my company has been taken over and has a new name, but my job and duties haven't changed and we informed them of it.

On the correspondence they sent they gave no indication why they wanted new forms.

Ah well, no biggy :) Just very glad to get the medical requests! We're booked in for 1.30pm next Tuesday for medicals. Just thought I'd let you know asap to give hope to the scores of London applicants waiting - they ARE working!!

Wayne.

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
Damnn.. WWICS everywhere.. :p Mine is WWICS too. The only reason why i went with them was that i was damnnnnnn busy with my work so i had no option other than filing it through a consultant.

B

bindu.allam

Cappuccino said:

Hi all - am very pleased to announce that we got our medical requests today! I popped home at lunch time to check the post, and sure enough the little brown envelope was waiting for us!

Regarding the PCCs, I assume since ours run out on 17th July 2011 they feel it's cutting it a bit close to the wire, hence why they want fresh ones.

Really puzzled as to why they are asking for new Schedule 1s. The only change is that my company has been taken over and has a new name, but my job and duties haven't changed and we informed them of it.

On the correspondence they sent they gave no indication why they wanted new forms.

Ah well, no biggy :) Just very glad to get the medical requests! We're booked in for 1.30pm next Tuesday for medicals. Just thought I'd let you know asap to give hope to the scores of London applicants waiting - they ARE working!!

Wayne.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! FINALLY!! :)

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Hi Wayne

CONGRATS WAYNE all the best FOR FURTHER STEPS mAN

rEGARDS
pAVAN

Olga64

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-03-2011 "Received at visa office" 2nd AOR 21 March 2011
Med's Request
12 April 2011
Med's Done....
17 May 2001
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
15 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2011 exp 16 May 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 4 2011
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Fantastic news, I'm so happy for you, and to all the others who are a step closer.
Olga :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.

i sent PM to you before you broke the news,check it.i told you :) :) :) :) :) :) :).congratssssss