+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apothecary118 said:
Hello I'm new here I'm also expecting my PER at the end of this month. My application was received Oct.8 and my CC was encashed Oct 16. Happy new year to all!
Added to the tracking sheet. Please keep us updated. Happy new year and best luck.

Alex_007

Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the initial application
AOR Received.
10-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
Hi all i'm new here.
Congratulations to all new PER receivers, hope to be soon one of u ;D

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
:D congratulations to all who received PERs. Goodluck for all. ;D

Jocelynandjuno

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
TAIPEI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-AUG-2010
Doc's Request.
W/APP
AOR Received.
25-NOV-2010
IELTS Request
W/APP
My VO just told me that they still have not yet received my application package and they guess it might be still on the way. It hard for us to believe that the physical paper file has not yet been received by VO after 43 days of waiting.

kuwabunsi

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Congratulations to all who received their PERs!!! :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Katy, I am sooooooo happy for you!!! You really deserve it and I am sure you are as happy to get this news as the rest of us were to get our PERs. Your PER is only a few short weeks away now and I truly look forward to hearing the great news of it's receipt from you.

Also, hearty congratulations to all 5 PERs recipients yesterday; Dr. Ray, Amro, Morri, Kathe and Ahd. Sherbiny. All the best for the rest of the process.

As for the VOs asking for original transcripts, reference letters and PCCs again-I'm not too sure about that. They will certainly ask for the PCCs for those who haven't submitted them but the CIO has stated that once they receive the PCCs they are valid for a year. Only reason they could ask for that again is if the 12 month validity expires. Regarding the other documents, they will receive the originals we've already submitted to the CIO when they get the paper file so there is no point us sending doubles. I guess we're only going to find out for sure when the VOs contact the early PER receivers. Nothing to do but be patient (and endlessly speculate ;)) till then.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Jocelynandjuno said:
My VO just told me that they still have not yet received my application package and they guess it might be still on the way. It hard for us to believe that the physical paper file has not yet been received by VO after 43 days of waiting.
Thanks for sharing :)

This confirms the physical files are actually transferred to the VOs and so no need of sending the same documents to the VO again.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Congratulations to all who have received their PERs.

My curiosity increase as days coming near for 23rd sept applicants. Hope we all will clear all steps.

Thanks
Milan Patel

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jocelynandjuno said:
Looking at pre June applicants, some of them received the document requests up to 2 months after getting their first AOR.
Hmmm, I guess there is only person who can help us figure this bit out...... FMA! Could you please be our beacon in the dark again and let us know how long it took for the VO to contact you after you got your initial AOR? Thanks in advance. :)

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
First off, Congratulations to snowman and bd1122, I wish you success in the rest of the process as well.

Next,

Looks like the CIO clerk finally pulled on his/her snow boots and stomped all over my fresh snow, in other words- I just got my PER!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
The date of BD encashment is 20th October :eek: so I am quite surprised at that. I wonder if it is a typo or something. Anyway, all the best to Rina, queencougar, Shacon and Carl, your PERs are surely just a few hours away. :) :) :)

I wish everyone else waiting for their PERs all the very best. Phew! I'm off to celebrate now. Cheers!

Congratulations wnestumped..

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Sun goes down. Another day at CIO over and still nothing for the rest of us 7th Sept girls. wenstumped has left us to move on.
Another sad day for us still waiting.
Can we hope for tomorrow?
Hey Queencougar,
Dont be so tensed.. There are other things to do in life while waiting for the the PER & PR rather then just thinking in circles over it. Just Chill and trust in God.. Everything will work out in a better way, very soon for you and your husband..

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Jocelynandjuno said:
I guess the delivery time will differ from country to country. As I understand it they are sent by diplomatic courier:

As someone explains from the britishexpats forum:
The files are shipped to Ottawa, where DFAIT has diplomatic couriers, who fly commercial and deliver Gov't mail to the various offices abroad. If it is highly sensitive it is actually hand carried, otherwise the courier watches it being loaded in the airplane hold. When it arrives at the other end, the courier picks it up and delivers it to the CHC/Embassy. This way it is not subject to the host countries mail system or customs.

Here is the wiki definition

A diplomatic courier is an official who transports diplomatic bags as sanctioned under the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. Couriers are granted diplomatic immunity and are thereby protected by the receiving state from arrest and detention when performing their work. Couriers may be assigned on an ad hoc basis, but in those cases they are released from immunity once their bags have been delivered. All couriers are provided documentation that reports their status as couriers and the number of packages currently being transported in the diplomatic bag. Diplomatic bags may be transported under the authority of commercial airline captains, but they are not diplomatic couriers

L

ladykiller

queencougar said:
Sun goes down. Another day at CIO over and still nothing for the rest of us 7th Sept girls. wenstumped has left us to move on.
Another sad day for us still waiting.
Can we hope for tomorrow?
Dear Queencougar,
Please dont be upset. U r not only a Cougar but also the queen of the cougars ;). Enjoy your time with good looking young guys until you get your PRE. Hope it will come to you very soon

Thanks
Ladykiller