Hi Friends,

I got my AOR just 1 hour before through E-Mail

Application sent - 17th July

Application Received - 22nd July

DD en cashed - 14th September

Client ID got on file created on 24th September

AOR - File No. received on 23rd November

Praying for everybody to get AOR

yahooooooooooooooo........ :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

Physiocraze
Congrats! But can you please paste the contents of the letter and what it is saying like if medicals or PCC have been requested or your file is being transferred to moscow VO. I think everybody including me on this forum will be suspicious until we get further information. I hope it is very true.

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
I hope that physiocraze is celebrating the moment and woun't be able to come back to the computer next couple of days. I must admit this would be exactly the case with me after I receive AOR (hopefully).
Another point, historically CIO sent AORs for one VO per day, so we better to ask other N/Dehli apps if they received any.
God bless us all and let's enjoy the moment.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Oh well, please don't exclude yourself from the group... ;)
I never disputed it.

This trhead,btw, is good for psyhology research into subconsciousness of each of apps who suggest various 'theories', but not much to learn beforehand about the actual process itself as it , by all means, remains unknown.

Even instructions can be misleading (or misunderstood), since one individual struggles to adjust and change them to the best he / she can based on what he or she knows about actual post June 26 CIC procedures vs what actually takes place on individual desks of those same officers who are in fact processing, transfering, rejecting those apps.

Feel free to come up with newer theories to have those disproved each day, i will stick to my 'chill until hear' strategy :D

P.S. First AOR just came out, only yesterday there was almost ananymous consensus that there would be no AOR's , only Meds :p

GONGRATS TO APPLICANT WHO GOT AOR !!!

Waiting game continues for the rest of us :-*

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
physiocraze said:
Hi Friends,

Physiocraze
Hay physiocraze , congratulations :)

Don't throw a bomb & run :D please tell us what is the contents ????????????????????????????????????

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Wayne, you was prompt to update the tracker and physiocraze's profile to include date of AOR!

that is quick, feel the difference!

thai

Sep 7, 2010
False alarm...hope not this time. But given the fact that AOR process is discontinued wonder where this came from.

Can you please share more details...else false alarm.

physiocraze said:
Hi Friends,

Physiocraze

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
thai said:
False alarm...hope not this time. But given the fact that AOR process is discontinued wonder where this came from.

hold on before he posts contents, as I was confused with different dates for two separate numbers and therefore tend to believe finally there is a movement in our yard:

1. client ID No.; and
2. AOR No.

physiocraze said:
Hi Friends,

Physiocraze

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
thai said:
It was our interpretation that AOR's were discontinued based on the revised docs. CIC never mentioned that in as many words.

And there is also one statement that your documents will be processed based on the rules at the time of applying. Most of us submitted before the recent change of documents.

thai

Sep 7, 2010
Just got off the phone with CIC....they say application will be entered into the system 60 days after received...they are still entering Sept 28th as of today. And still insist first communication will be in 33 weeks. Thats why the AOR sounds early to me.

kolhapuri said:
It was our interpretation that AOR's were discontinued based on the revised docs. CIC never mentioned that in as many words.

And there is also one statement that your documents will be preocessed based on the rules at the time of applying. Most of us submitted before the recent change of documents.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
everyone rushed to mail boxes and found no AOR, eyes sticked to the thread to see actual contents!

physiocraze, that's not fair to show start without main part :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
johnyusa said:
Congrats! But can you please paste the contents of the letter and what it is saying like if medicals or PCC have been requested or your file is being transferred to moscow VO. I think everybody including me on this forum will be suspicious until we get further information. I hope it is very true.
Given that his visa office is New Delhi I would be very concerned if his file was being transferred to Moscow! ;)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
Wayne, you was prompt to update the tracker and physiocraze's profile to include date of AOR!

that is quick, feel the difference!
Yes I updated it quickly, call it optimism :)

Although I still reserve the right to be a little sceptical until we see the contents of the AOR email, and a few more people start getting AORs.

Wayne.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
i guess everybody is refreshing both the pages again n again..email and this 1 offcourse ;)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
thai said:

Well it is possible that CIC made an update to the process to say that file would be sent to visa office AFTER medical requests, and simply made an error in dropping the line about AORs?

Wouldn't the first time CIC altered wording and made an error and had to correct it.

Just my guess,
Wayne.

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
Hi Friends, sorry for delay

This is the E Mail i received today

23 November 2010 
  UCI: xxxxxxx
*XXXXXX*
Application: XXXXXX
XXXXXXX
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:
X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
June 26, 2010.
Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 7 Sep 2010 in the amount of 1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refund
Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.