May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear All;
My application status in ECAS goes from In Process to Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete.Any suggestion or any one who has seen the same status please?

Mr. Woyne please update my status on spread sheet.

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
nursemich said:
I received this email today and I am shaking!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear xxxxxxx,

We have on xxxxxx sent you by mail a request for the original copies of NBI clearances, Right of Permanent Resident fees and medical examination for you and your spouse. Please comply with the request promptly.

Once we receive satisfactory medical results for you and your spouse and have no further concerns in the other statutory requirements, we will be in the position to finalise your application. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you a specific date for the finalization of your application. We would appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

Federal Skilled Workers Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

Many congrats from my heart nursemich!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
135mps said:
Dear all,
Thank youu. Wink
Dear 135mps...

Congratulations. Your details have been added.

Cheers, Anil

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
kolhapuri said:
So guys, let me say this for sure and (Advance123 for you and your secret source) - The PER is actually a PER. VO are not doing any eligibility review or else they would have said that in the mail. So people who have your PER, you are almost there. Wait for your VO to wake up.
You sure have a funny way of reading into things. I said there would be a second AOR and people like you said I was talking rubbish. Did you read the line "and have no further concerns in the other statutory requirements". What do you think they will be doing then, playing cards? The VO will still run through your submitted documents to verify them which will include admissibility, background checks i.e Medicals and PCC. Read these letters well before sending person targetted messages. And kindly leave me out of your petty point scoring. I don't know you.

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
Dear nursemich,
We are so exciting for you. Are you FSW1?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
ntaye said:
Dear All;
My application status in ECAS goes from In Process to Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete.Any suggestion or any one who has seen the same status please?

Mr. Woyne please update my status on spread sheet.
Hi. Once again I think this is them correcting things so that the status accurately reflects the process. Those with "IN PROCESS" are probably received by visa office and are either awaiting security/background checks or are in the process of having them done.

The eligibility review complete means should you expect the results of your eligibility review very soon, IMO.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
hi,

im sorry about the application was declined... my question right now if the application fee was already encashed??? or you received the NER before the encashment??? please let us know.. thanks

Raj04 said:
Wayne,Anil,Indra

One of my friend got NER last night. He had applied under NOC-1233, Application received date was October, 7th 2010. As far as his background is concerned he is working as Independent Motor Claims Adjuster from last 25 yrs, He got provincial license issued by Insurance regulator in India to perform most of the duties as mentioned in the ministerial instructions. Please find below the reply received from CIO.

I would request you to please suggest in which way he can appeal in CIO, please refer to lines highlighted in blue where they don't find any sufficient evidence where he performed such duties. However, the factual is that he has performed/ing all those duties everyday.

Anticipating an early reply.

Regards,
Raj.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) 1233 - Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
The information that you provided was reviewed: The Empanelment Letters from different Insurance Companies, Certificate of Registration of service tax on Insurance Auxillary Service, Survey Fees bill, Payment slips, Balance sheets and Income Tax Returns
As such, I am not satisfied that you are a: 1233 - Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners
Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.
Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.
The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.
Note:
Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.
Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

eager_ruby

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
Otober 9, 2010
AOR Received.
October 9, 2010/ 2nd AOR Feb. 9,2011
IELTS Request
with FD on Jan. 19, 2011
Med's Request
In-Process : March 5,2012/ MED Request: March 16, 2012,
Med's Done....
April 10, 2012, Receive by VO on April 17, 2012, ECAS showing Medicals received on May 6, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped: July 27, 2012/Passport back from CEM:August 2, 2012
LANDED..........
February 21, 2013
@nursemich...just want to know if your waiting time in your PER is 6 months? Did they mention about the process will take 6 months in your AOR? Im just curious since in my 2nd AOR it states that in the event I will not hear from them in 6 months that's the only time I will make follow up..

shergill80

Jun 19, 2010
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04- 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
8.5 Bands
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in Jan2014
Hi friends,

Have u checked the update for funds. they have increased some amount ........

do have a look on this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp#tphp idtphp

tc

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
roseapple08 said:
Dear nursemich,
We are so exciting for you. Are you FSW1?
Yes I am. Thank you very much :)

eager_ruby said:
@ nursemich...just want to know if your waiting time in your PER is 6 months? Did they mention about the process will take 6 months in your AOR? Im just curious since in my 2nd AOR it states that in the event I will not hear from them in 6 months that's the only time I will make follow up..
6-12 months is the time frame given to me in my 2nd AOR. Please see the 2nd aor wording from Cappucino's blog :) The same wording as yours I think :)

I wana sympathize with those who got NER.. I feel happy yet others mourn.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Raj04 said:
Wayne,Anil,Indra

One of my friend got NER last night. He had applied under NOC-1233, Application received date was October, 7th 2010. As far as his background is concerned he is working as Independent Motor Claims Adjuster from last 25 yrs, He got provincial license issued by Insurance regulator in India to perform most of the duties as mentioned in the ministerial instructions. Please find below the reply received from CIO.

I would request you to please suggest in which way he can appeal in CIO, please refer to lines highlighted in blue where they don't find any sufficient evidence where he performed such duties. However, the factual is that he has performed/ing all those duties everyday.

Anticipating an early reply.

Regards,
Raj.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) 1233 - Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
The information that you provided was reviewed: The Empanelment Letters from different Insurance Companies, Certificate of Registration of service tax on Insurance Auxillary Service, Survey Fees bill, Payment slips, Balance sheets and Income Tax Returns
As such, I am not satisfied that you are a: 1233 - Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners
Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.
Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.
The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.
Note:
Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.
Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your friend's rejection. It is very difficult to comment since I know nothing of the NOC occupation under which your friend applied.

Regrettably it is very difficult to oppose the decision of an eligibility review unless CIO are found to have made a genuine error.

The best thing your friend can do IMO is to write a letter stating exactly how his duties match those of the NOC, and exactly which part of his documentary evidence supports this. My understanding is that they usually expect an applicant to have experience in at least 50% of the duties on the list, although they describe it in the operation manual as a "substantial amount of duties" without actually stating what that amount is, therefore leaving a certain amount of discretion with the CIO immigration officer.

Can I please ask how many points did your friend have, and also what were his/her IELTS results like? I think if someone is borderline with regards the duties they perform compared with the NOC description, they may look at the strength of the application as a whole before determining whether to use discretion to pass or fail an application.

Anyway, as I said if your friend feels that CIO are genuinely in error here then send a letter detailing exactly how his duties match the NOC duties. Nothing to lose really. Otherwise the only option I believe is a formal appeal which can take 12 months or more, with no guarantee of success.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
nursemich said:
Yes I am. Thank you very much :)

6-12 months is the time frame given to me in my 2nd AOR. Please see the 2nd aor wording from Cappucino's blog :) The same wording as yours I think :)

I wana sympathize with those who got NER.. I feel happy yet others mourn.
So they said 6 to 12 months, and it actually took 6 days? :)

It's fair to say that they are quoting the very very worst case scenarios, for the most complex cases, and that the reality is people can expect med requests pretty soon after 2nd AOR. Of course, the length of time it will take to get 2nd AOR (i.e. visa office beginning processing) will vary from visa office to visa office. But I would hope even the slowest visa offices will only be a couple of months behind Manila.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Advance123 said:
You sure have a funny way of reading into things. I said there would be a second AOR and people like you said I was talking rubbish. Did you read the line "and have no further concerns in the other statutory requirements". What do you think they will be doing then, playing cards? The VO will still run through your submitted documents to verify them which will include admissibility, background checks i.e Medicals and PCC. Read these letters well before sending person targetted messages. And kindly leave me out of your petty point scoring. I don't know you.
Hmm. Why I wonder would they send medical requests if they had not already satisifed themselves that everything else was in order? Pretty pricey for an applicant to have to do medical requests at £300 per person only to have their application fail due to something visa office could find out prior to sending the requests?

I don't remember ever reading a single case where someone was rejected after medical requests for any other reason BUT excessive strain due to medicals.

So IMO visa office have already satisfied themselves prior to issuing medical requests. I admit that's just my opinion though.

Wayne.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
nursemich said:
I received this email today and I am shaking!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear xxxxxxx,

We have on xxxxxx sent you by mail a request for the original copies of NBI clearances, Right of Permanent Resident fees and medical examination for you and your spouse. Please comply with the request promptly.

Once we receive satisfactory medical results for you and your spouse and have no further concerns in the other statutory requirements, we will be in the position to finalise your application. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you a specific date for the finalization of your application. We would appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

Federal Skilled Workers Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOw

nothing else to say it is raining

AMro