Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
Amro Elsayed said:
Please update us with your NOC and the Payment type and the date of encashment and please also if you send your PCC

Amro
NOC :0631
PCC: not send
encashment :28 sep

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
khan 786 said:
NOC :0631
PCC: not send
encashment :28 sep
thanks done updating

Amro

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
capricorn66 said:
Hello raj and Cay_sha,

I am new to this forum and i've been following all links that involves Pinoy applicants and Manila VO since January 26. I can't help but inquire to those applicants with the same situation with me. I need answers..........

I applied under NOC 3113 ( and i believe it's not yet reached its cap since it is still number 2) in its list as of todate. CIO NS received my documents through DHL last Nov 3, 2010 and until now no email, snail mail, calls. To raj, are you decided to email CIO for inquiry?? I opened the link and it says you can inquire if you mailed your applications more than 6 weeks. My BD has not been encashed yet as of yesterday.

I failed to write Manila under Visa Office because i wrote the complete address :mad: and i already accepted the fact that my application package will be returned. How long the snail mail from NS can reach me (Philippines)?? Please bear with me.

Hi,

Im also from the philippines & applied under NOC 3113 also..
I sent my package last aug 20 2010... we gambled & included an IELTS result more than 1 year old ... after 1 month our CC was not yet charged... we did not bother to email & tried not to think about our application... when the result of my husbands IElts came out (sept 25 schedule) we mailed the new ielts result around nov 3... we again tried not to think about it then after about a month dec 3 we recieved a letter w/ the ielts result saying that the ist package which arrived CIO aug 20 was mailed back aug 26 because of the old IELTS result. We went to the local post office asking where the package was??? it has been almost 4 months we thought the package was lost in transit..... we were really crushed because it was so hard to gather all the documents etc.... we decided to file another application. started to get new documents when at last our package which was sent by CIO arrived after almost 4 months Dec 23..... SNAIL MAIL.....( aug 26 arrived philippines dec 23 ) that is how long it took for our package to arrive.. our city in the philippines. I also think it depends on how heavy the documents was...
We sent back the same application package with the new IELTS result w/ the letters
NOC 3113
arrived CIO jan 5 2011
credit card charged jan 16, 2011
waiting for PER

I suggest you email CIO just give your name & passport no. details when it arrived CIO etc... & maybe they will know why if ever your package was returned. It is sad because when they return the package its only thru regular mail w/ no tracking number.
hopefully your package will arrive in a months time but if you have extra documents & maybe you will know through email what is it that you are missing...

Chinkazus

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
ladykiller said:
Sorry to hear your news.
what did you mean by One and half experience?
I meant I worked for "one year and a half". I worked 32 hours per week. They don't think it's equal for one year full time.

Chinkazus

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Pippin said:
Chinkazus: I am so sorry that you didn't make the MI requirements this time around....if you count your experience as ridgidly as CIO must have, how many more weeks/months until you WOULD make the required number of hours? Next question: If you look at the LPN job duties and compare them to the duties that you perform as an RN all the time, do you not do the majority of them??? A friend of mine who is a nursing instructor told me that LPNs seem to be getting full time employment much faster than RNs right now as well. IF your job duties match the LPN then you can make your NOC requirements as soon as you have performed the full year equivalent and reapply. I wish you every success.
Thank you very much, Pippin. Best wishes to you too.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Chinkazus said:
I meant I worked for "one year and a half". I worked 32 hours per week. They don't think it's equal for one year full time.
Sorry to hear your news. According to CIC, 37.5 hours per week is counted as full time.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude I'd suggest follow the guide religiously.

Good Luck

mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

Need to confirm that if i want deliver package by courier:

Is this the correct Address. Do i need to write code in given address NOC#_ _ _ _ ??

Or it should be written as given ???

Your Name
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

Regards,

Mayank

M

marocain

pardis1975 said:
Hey there,
I have talked with my consulant and he believed Visa office will do all the assessments including verifying the eligibility, number of points, authenticity of the documents and security check. CIO (Sydney Office) is not doing much except they send back ineligible files and distribute those they think they are eligible but their decision with regard to eligibility is not final.I f he is right then it means our process will take longer than before ...I am confused
Best regards
I was thinking the same as your consultant before I saw that the e-cas is being filled by CIO (unlike pre-june applicantions). Nothing is clear about this in the post-june applications.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Chinkazus said:
I am not quite sure from your post if your time worked out to 32 hours a week, or if you actually worked 32 hours a week over a year and a half??? If you can prove that you worked at least 1950 hours in that year and a half, CIO should accept full time equivalent!!!! I think you have a case to ask them to reopen your application. Did you state the exact number of hours or is there a chance they just noticed 32 hours a week and didn't take into consideration the additional hours in the second year? (Just a reminder I am not an expert, just trying to be helpful.)

deeann

Oct 11, 2010
I do agree with pardis1975. Most consultants and lawyers do not know about this new system. Guys it is new to everyone including the Consultants. We won't know exactly what's happening until the first person gets a Visa. No lawyer could tell us how soon we would get a AOR/PER either. We were solely dependent on our friends here on this site.So we'll continue to wait until the 1st person here gets some info.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All Pharmacists.

Some Good information .

Minister Kenney addresses pharmacy services in Quebec and the Interim Federal Health Program

Ottawa, January 27, 2011 — Pharmacists in Quebec are being urged to continue serving refugee claimants, victims of human trafficking, those in Canada under the Haitian special measures, and others who are eligible for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney said today.

“I am personally committed to do everything in my power to ensure pharmacies across Canada receive timely reimbursements. We’re prepared to work with pharmacists to address individual cases and to continue a dialogue with the Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires (AQPP),” said Minister Kenney. “However, in the interim, we need to ensure that refugees get important medications, such as insulin, chemotherapy drugs, and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases or tuberculosis. Anything less than this will compromise the health of vulnerable immigrants in Quebec, as well as the public at large.”

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has been working with Medavie Blue Cross to address the calls by the AQPP for pharmacists to refuse to fill our prescriptions for vulnerable immigrants covered under the IFHP. Despite the AQPP's calls, we continue to encourage individual pharmacists in Quebec who have registered with the IFHP to submit claims for reimbursement directly to Medavie. Thousands of health-care providers from across the country have already registered with Medavie, including nearly 300 pharmacists in Quebec.

“I understand that many pharmacists in Quebec had issues with reimbursements under the IFHP. That’s why we demanded stronger service standards when the government selected Medavie Blue Cross after a competitive process,” said Minister Kenney. “It is true that, in some cases, reimbursement took many months. However, we have modernized the process. As a result, we expect reimbursements to be paid within two to three weeks.”

Last year, the AQPP identified a number of outstanding claims to CIC that were subsequently investigated. In some cases, the IFHP did, in fact, reimburse the claim, but in the majority of them, the claim was not eligible for reimbursement, mostly because the product or service provided was not covered by the IFHP.

The IFHP provides health-care coverage for specific groups of vulnerable immigrants not otherwise covered by provincial/territorial or privately-funded health insurance plans and who do not have the means to pay, including refugee claimants, victims of human trafficking, and those temporarily in Canada under the Haitian special measures. Through the IFHP, beneficiaries seek out a participating health professional, who later submits a claim for reimbursement to Medavie Blue Cross.

For more on the IFHP, please visit the CIC website.

Notice to Pharmacists in Quebec
Notice for IFHP Certificate holders in Quebec

khashayarsha

Dec 26, 2010
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct. 2010
Dear Asoo62,
I hope this week, you get PER. ;)
this week is yours. 8) 8) 8)
and all others

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All

I have very important question to ask you about employment.

The documents i am providing for my employment with firm /Medical Store are here :

(1) Original Reference letter :

(2) Contract Letter : From Me & Also from my Employer. The original is in Hindi ( In Hindi is written as " Halaf Nama " ). I still need to translate & certified it & Notarised it .

(3) Notarised Copy of All the Offical forms ( 4 different forms with my photos ) issued from Drug Control department. In which all the things are mentioned like firm name as well as my name with Licence number & dates.

(4) Business card of my properiter .

Now one of my friend suggest me that i must also add some more documents like :

(1) Original Appointment Letter ( As it is not mentioned in New Delhi VO Check list )

(2) Salary Slips ( Not Mentioned in ND VO Check list ) Also i want to share you that i am working at

Small Medical Store.so i get salary in hand as cash .I can not provide Salary Slip & No Income Tax proof as i am not come under Income Tax Slab.

Please advise me it will be ok if i submit employment documents with numbered 1 to 4 ????

Please help me on it.

Regards,

Mayank

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mayank,

You do not need to submit the payslips or the original appointment letter. The documents you have gathered (notarized contract copies, original reference letter with the business card of the person and the forms) should suffice. There is no need to add anything in addition to the requirements mentioned by the CIO/VO. All the best.