+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
hariranjith said:
hi pipin
my application is ready for submission
In my son's birth certicate the questions are both in my native language and english and answers only in english
do i need to submit translation copy for this.
pls reply
Wow....who knew I was still up??? LOL Hi Hariranjith. The purpose of providing a translation is so that CIO understand what your document says. Is it obvious that the questions in native language are already translated into English and that is how the official document is produced? If so, I would attach a cover letter to explain that. It is my understanding that you only need to provide a signed translation if the information is not in English. I am not an expert, so please use your own discretion. Good Luck.

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
PER on 22/3/2011 2AOR 14 /4/11
File Transfer...
9/4/11
Med's Request
7/12/2011
Med's Done....
26/12/2011
Passport Req..
7/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
17/5/2012
thank you pippin

L

ladykiller

Chinkazus said:
Dear friends,

We received email yesterday with a bad news. They rejected us because I didn't convinced them that my one and half experience as a registered nurse is equal to one year full time. They said they will refund our payment in 8-12 weeks. My husband is down, but is not giving up. He really likes Canada after he took a training course in Vancouver. Now he hopes to get a job offer from Yukon, however we don't know anyone there. :( Wish you all the best in this process, friends!
Sorry to hear your news.
what did you mean by One and half experience?

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends

Check out this youtube video where Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration & Multiculturalism Canada speaks about the Canadian Immigration program, why it is required and its history.

This is from CIC's page on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CitImmCanada#p/u/12/lCiG6CmQsDs

Regards

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mayank

Check out this...

mayankpandya said:
(1) In Schedule-1 Back Ground form

Column 10 - Education detail :

I want to know that after filling details of 10th (S.S.C ) in next line I Only need to fill time period of 12th (H.S.C ) Class or need to cover time period of 11th class also ? AND from where to start 10 class onward or from recent education ?
I would suggest start from grade 10, then 12, followed by diploma, graduation , PG, PHD, etc.

mayankpandya said:
(2) IMM 5406 Additional Family Information :

What to write in name of Applicant when form filled by my Spouse ? I am the Prime Applicant . So Do i need to fill my Name both time ? I am confused ?
The applicant means the persons who is filling the form irrespective of who is PA.

mayankpandya said:
(3) What should i write title of my JOB in all forms "PHARMACIST OR RETAIL PHARMACIST? In my reference letter from Employer it is mentioned " Retail Pharmacist "
You should the write which matches your job roles and responsibilities. Going with the one written by employer would be a good idea.

I hope this information is of any help.

Good Luck
;)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Nitin for your help

nitinkalra99 said:
Hi Mayank

Check out this...

I would suggest start from grade 10, then 12, followed by diploma, graduation , PG, PHD, etc.

The applicant means the persons who is filling the form irrespective of who is PA.

You should the write which matches your job roles and responsibilities. Going with the one written by employer would be a good idea.

I hope this information is of any help.

Good Luck
;)

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Chinkazus said:
Dear friends,

We received email yesterday with a bad news. They rejected us because I didn't convinced them that my one and half experience as a registered nurse is equal to one year full time. They said they will refund our payment in 8-12 weeks. My husband is down, but is not giving up. He really likes Canada after he took a training course in Vancouver. Now he hopes to get a job offer from Yukon, however we don't know anyone there. :( Wish you all the best in this process, friends!
Sorry to hear that my friend and i wish you all the joy in your conquest for Canada

Amro

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Is it true that Manila VO applicants have received their second AOR, and none of the people in this forum has been able to break the ice? Eagerly waiting...

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitroxn said:
Is it true that Manila VO applicants have received their second AOR, and none of the people in this forum has been able to break the ice? Eagerly waiting...
Where did you read this? If you're referring to the link about "hoping against hope" they were a pre-June 26th applicant.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Submitted
anata said:
queencougar, hoping against hope is doing ok.. in fact she got her 2nd AOR already.. ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-manila-visa-office-octdec-2010-t57539.465.html

Here is the quote...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Yes nitroxn, I think that little interplay of posts will feature in the Summer Skits being held in Toronto in July! LOL No one could have written that script any better! Just hope Rina would check in soon.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hey there,
I have talked with my consulant and he believed Visa office will do all the assessments including verifying the eligibility, number of points, authenticity of the documents and security check. CIO (Sydney Office) is not doing much except they send back ineligible files and distribute those they think they are eligible but their decision with regard to eligibility is not final.I f he is right then it means our process will take longer than before ...I am confused
Best regards

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Submitted
Yes that is true my friend...we want to get our visa while we are still alive right...

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

Need to confirm that if i want deliver package by courier:

Is this the correct Address. Do i need to write code in given address NOC#_ _ _ _ ??

Or it should be written as given ???

Your Name
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada