File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
IRG said:
Guys any thoughts what is happening to CIO, we have not received any PER for a long time ::)
Probably the weather is a factor.
Winter time is usually slower in that part of the world so we'll just have to be patient.

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
IS CIO working today?? where is PERs..?? :eek:

IRG said:
Guys any thoughts what is happening to CIO, we have not received any PER for a long time ::)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Advance123 said:
It is a sad thing when someones dreams have been shattered by not receiving their visas.
I don't think they are the right to pass sly comments on. If this is such a caring forum then lets start showing it and not carry on with arrogance because we are still in the running.
I hope I'm wrong if I say too many people on this forum just seem to be self serving. Worrying about +ves and -ves. Isthere a price for that? I don't care about it and I don't give any because it is all irrelevant to me. What matters is that the people here get their visas.
And more people will get their visas if people are encouraged to share their experiences. Negging people only DIScourages people because they think their comments are unwelcome/unwanted.

IMO negs should only be used for people spamming or posting off-topic or being abusive.

You're right. I should not let it bother me. However there are many things in this life I should probably not let bother me, doesn't stop them from annoying me!

Wayne.

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
People can hold strong opinions about what the CIO should and shouldn't be doing at their discretion....but they must also realize that its the CIC/CIO that has changed the General/Academic acceptance rule a bunch of times before finally settling down on one.
So if they are giving candidates another opportunity, its not something to be criticized but must be encouraged and appreciated!

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
to all members i need your opinions .and i do not know if i must smile or cry ,cio reply me with this answer ,
dear sir ,your file is assessed but you submitt academic ielts ,and the required is general ,so we give you 120 days to submit ielts general and submit it with this this letter to this address in canada which i sent it to before ,any one may tell me that i am crazy ,but cic will make me crazy ,why after 5 months told me with this [/b
]

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Wayne

When you react after getting -ve the person who is doing this enjoys teasing, might be acheiving what he wants.

So best way is to ignore and do not react. We have a saying in India which means " elephants does not care about dog barking". When a elephant is moving on the road and a dog barks at him (as he might have seen a elephant first time in his life), the elephant does not care as he knows that dogs can do no harm to him.

You already have 90+, it shows people here respect you. Even if you have more -ve than also does it stop you getting PR or it demotivates you to help others. The answer is no. The helping others is a inside habit and more like learning from what we do. If you help others the world follows you, if you do not then you are alone, no one bothers you.

My words framimg power may be not excellent but hope you got the message

Regards

Cappuccino said:
And more people will get their visas if people are encouraged to share their experiences. Negging people only DIScourages people because they think their comments are unwelcome/unwanted.

IMO negs should only be used for people spamming or posting off-topic or being abusive.

You're right. I should not let it bother me. However there are many things in this life I should probably not let bother me, doesn't stop them from annoying me!

Wayne.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Eastern Canada has had some extreme weather in the past few weeks and it is possible work has been affected by it. There is plenty of stress to go around for everyone, so please share nicely. LOL No point in getting your blood pressure elevated and creating problems when it comes time for medicals. All the gnashing of teeth isn't going to speed up CIO or VO. Where were the guarantees that the >J26 (going to take a bit of time getting used to typing that; I bet Wayne has made a macro!) of putting strict limits on FSW applications was meant to speed up OUR experience rather than the collective visa process. Deontological Theory - for the greater good of all. Have a good week everyone and an even better weekend. The PERs will come like babies, in their own sweet time. Cheers!

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
midoo said:
to all members i need your opinions .and i do not know if i must smile or cry ,cio reply me with this answer ,
dear sir ,your file is assessed but you submitt academic ielts ,and the required is general ,so we give you 120 days to submit ielts general and submit it with this this letter to this address in canada which i sent it to before ,any one may tell me that i am crazy ,but cic will make me crazy ,why after 5 months told me with this [/b
]

Ok Midoo. Take a deep breath.
Now, you need not worry, just act quickly and do the General test and follow the instructions given in the letter. This is your chance, make the best of it.

Shacon

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
midoo said:
]

smile of course. You got a second chance. Smile, What else.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
midoo said:
]

Hi Punter and Midoo

Ok I am glad you are both being given an opportunity to submit an general training IELTS exam. Your place in the "queue" in your NOC cap is still held, and IMO if there were any other reason why you would not pass the eligibility review they would not ask for this test, they would simply send a NER.

So I think this is good news in that you should expect to be able to get a PER after you have submitted fresh IELTS results. 120 days should be enough time to book a test, get the results and mail them to CIO.

In response to Punter, as far as I am aware since June 26th 2010 the ONLY acceptable IELTS test results are the General Training ones. Just because CIO were lenient with earlier applicants it does not mean that people are correct in submitting Academic tests when only General are acceptable according to the instructions on the checklist and on the cic website.

But like I said I am very glad you have the opportunity to submit new IELTS tests since I think you are definitely going to get PER after you have done so.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
Midoo

:) :) :)....u have a postive reply from CIO...no reason to cry

just that your application is held for sometime...

Congratulations !!!

Ajay

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Midooooo

just go book an exam and get the result and send it to them

Amro

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
May be there is a snow storm in Nova scotia. Many offices in US close if the snowfall is bad.

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

hope you guys are alright.

please add me to the list

my details are as follows:
NOC 1233
Application received by CIO 17 jan 2011
Mode of payment BD