Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
Hi always+ve,

I have a suggestion, i don't know if you have already done it or not. You can send an email to The CIO to inform them about your case as follows:

1) I am a post June 2010 applicant, got the PER & my file number is B########
2) I have sent an email to my VO asking for the status & got a WEIRD reply (that i have to submit documents within 120) & attach the VO email.
3) I need a clarification since the reply i have got from the VO is contradicting with CIC new instructions regarding the post June 2010 applicants which shaves out the 120 days, WHAT SHALL I DO ?
This is a very good idea... I think we should inform Them that CIO and VO are not in sync.

Regards,
Grasshopper

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Any idea why the NOC 1122 applications that reached before the Nov 03rd cut off date, are being sent back now, stating the reason that quota got filled?

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Guys, what should the subject line if i want to send out an email asking for my application status?

Thanks a lot!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
grimreaper said:
Any idea why the NOC 1122 applications that reached before the Nov 03rd cut off date, are being sent back now, stating the reason that quota got filled?
Just a guess, but perhaps they let a few more come in after they hit 1,000 in case any of the last batch did not meet the basic requirements. Must be so hard to have come that close. Any thoughts what to do next?

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Pippin said:
How about subject line: LAST, First names FSW1 NOC???? Application Status Request
Thanks Pippin!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
doe not need any subject line I guess, when I contacted through the online form .. it assumed the subject line : Contact Federal Skilled Worker Client Service Unit

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hey Wayne ,
Thank you for your great job, keeping update the list.....you know I do check the forum everyday and it is very helpful for me but I am always quiet maybe bc I don’t have much information about topics or who knows maybe my poor English stop me writing on the forum....but I will try to send a message monthly so u would keep my name in the list.....
Good luck !

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Pippin said:
Just a guess, but perhaps they let a few more come in after they hit 1,000 in case any of the last batch did not meet the basic requirements. Must be so hard to have come that close. Any thoughts what to do next?
That's what I think too.....CIC jus keeping a buffer of few more applications just in case they missed out something in 'Completeness Check' for earlier received applications

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
I think the best subject line would be you file number if you have received one else "status of my application"

Regards
aakash28 said:
Guys, what should the subject line if i want to send out an email asking for my application status?

Thanks a lot!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
So again, another day at CIO and no result for Rina, carl128 and me.
Have a happy rest of birthday, Rina.
Let's keep hoping that next week will be ours. :)
Hi, very sorry to hear that you guys have still not had your PER. As we saw from made711, a delay does not necessarily represent rejection or a problem, seems CIO have become more random with their PER distribution since Christmas as we can see from the spreadsheet.

Will keep our fingers crossed for your next week!

Wayne.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
i second that..

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
rajan_rikhi said:
Hi Anil and Friends,

Is there a way in which I can extract the information whether my BD was encashed or not from ICICI Bank in Bangalore, I tried asking them earlier and they told me that it beyond their control and refused to shed any info, please help I'm afraid as Canada121's application was rejected and it took 3 long months to recieve the letter.

Regards
Bindu

Hi Bindu,

I was in the same boat, I was calling the customer service people with no progress for about 20 days. Luckily got a link through one of my colleague and contacted a person working for the HDFC bank and got it done after a week of followup . If you know someone(anyone from any ICICI branch), you should give them a call and ask for help, explaining the situation. If you are unable to get someone working for ICICI, then the best bet would be to visit your home branch(Hope this is the place where you took your BD) and seek help. First they will say no, impossible etc., But you have to be determined to get it done, and tell them 3 of your friends have already done this with the ICICI before and they were able to confirm the status. Explain them the situation and tell them there would be no clue about the application and the money and indicate that the draft might be lost too. Just play some games and get it done You know how things work here

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakar

Hi All,

It seems we all are in the same boat, ICICI bank refused to inform status of my DD also, then i tried it with 4-5 different executives on ph, and finally was able to make it thru, actually the problem with these guys is; replying to such queries it takes hell lot of efforts for customer care persons, they have to take it as a follow up project and only ICICI MUMBAI branch has a track of all DDs issued, that guy was so nice he arranged a call back for me and next day i got a call from ICICI bank Mumbai confirming that dd is still not utilzed :(

Yesterday after almost 10 days i checked with bank again and they said you can visit any branch which has foreign exchange facility with them and give it in writting that you want to know details of ur dd, and they will get back to you with the status in 2 days time, i gave an application in writing & Now m waiting for their call back and hoping that i may get a positive confirmation this time....... :D
hi...I am also in the same situation....I have been to the bank few times, tried calling them, emailed them, but they keep telling me that they can not give any information about my BD, its reaaly pissing me off..its our money and we have the right to know about its whereabouts....these bank people :mad: so damn lazy to do their job...

now i'll just have to wait and see.......can't do more than that..

regards ash

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash ali said:
hi...I am also in the same situation....I have been to the bank few times, tried calling them, emailed them, but they keep telling me that they can not give any information about my BD, its reaaly pissing me off..its our money and we have the right to know about its whereabouts....these bank people :mad: so damn lazy to do their job...

now i'll just have to wait and see.......can't do more than that..

regards ash
Hi ash, I know how frustrating it must be, but I think it is better to not be given an answer than be given a wrong one. When I enquired with my bank they told me my BD had not been encashed more than a month and a half after it was. Believe me, it made me crazy with nervous tension; when I got my PER though, there was the date of encashment! I had a good mind to go back to the bank and show it the person who gave me the wrong info and let him have a piece of my mind. However, I was so glad to have my PER that I let it slide. Besides, I need all the pieces of my mind to pass the pharmacy license exams in Canada :p ;D :D.

lifeisGoOD

Jan 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11,2010
AOR Received.
February 09, 2011
IELTS Request
incl. in submitted docs
File Transfer...
March 04, 2011
Med's Request
April 14, 2011
Med's Done....
May 23, 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 20, 2011
Hi Wayne,

I just joined the forum yesterday and i think everybody didn't see my message ??? Please please please include me in your spreadsheet.

Thanks! :D

lifeisGoOD said:
Sorry, need to correct something:

NOC code: 6241 Chef