Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
fma said:
Hi Indra

I have not gone thru complete link of Post 26/6, but as far as fast track is concerned I also have done in fast track but pre 26/6, and i have sent two sets of all docutments one to Sydney and again to VO, now the changes are u have to send IELTS with initial application where as i sent to VO.

again PCC there is confusion, but according to one consultant in india PCC required to sent to VO only. u better work on that as PCC is valid for shorter period only.

dont get confused fiest clear IELTS and dont send original of ur certificate please take care of that. IELTS needs to be sent original.

Oh congrats u got transcipts from US !! right u r on the rigth track as there is monsoon grass will deifinitely get green for all of u.

look at my process was done in record time. wishing u all the best.

Cheers
FMA
Hi FMA,

Oops, i meant i pray to get the University transcripts form US in time and i'm in the verge of applying for it:). The college is in UK and the university is in US and we are in India :) :( :) :(..

Also we need to get the PCC from UK :)

Hope we can do it using some reliable courier in India. any suggestions?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
hi FMA,

statistics gathered will relate to this forum only. there are a number of other local forums in different countries (Poland, Russia, other countries) in local languages, so I think it would be very hard to even extrapolate results from this forum and assess status of the cap. therefore I believe purpose of this thread could be viewed as obtaining timing for AOR and other processes, rather than to estimate number of submissions for a specific NOC.

the real source is official CIC website, but ... let's continue going

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hi Indra

Oh im sorry i got u wrong about transcripts. anyway who told u PCC is valid for an year? its wrong info pls check it again.
Travel history looks good to compare i will send u mine.

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Coffee said:
hi FMA,

statistics gathered will relate to this forum only. there are a number of other local forums in different countries (Poland, Russia, other countries) in local languages, so I think it would be very hard to even extrapolate results from this forum and assess status of the cap. therefore I believe purpose of this thread could be viewed as obtaining timing for AOR and other processes, rather than to estimate number of submissions for a specific NOC.

Yes coffee u r right the way u r thinking , but we have started this keeping in mind of this forum only just to get the pace to applications going to NS. I do agree with u it is really difficult to clear idea. but thouse who r in thread as u said will get and idea of timeline.

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
agoldenapple said:
Guys,
Did anyone of you get AOR when your applications were received after 26/6. Please reply specifically to this question. I have seen FMA making a list of applicants but where is AOR (an official confirmation) regardless of courier tracking shipments. I suggest the adition of yet another column under AOR.
yes u r right it will be added when AOR starts to come. still applicants are busy in sending application and i belive CIO will take one more month to start sending AOR to new applicant for sure we will add one one field.

FMA

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi FMA,

i got the info from varied soures, nevertheless from Form IMM EG7000 (07-2010), and below is the excerpt from it.

Location, Page 40/43.

Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. If your application is placed into processing, these certificates must be submitted before your application can be finalized. Failure to submit police certificates when requested to do so within a specified period of time may result in the refusal of your application.
Note: If a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.
When you submit the police certificates to the visa office, ensure they have been issued in the last three months and no earlier. Certificates that are more than three months old on receipt will not be accepted.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
indira_prab said:
Hi FMA,

i got the info from varied soures, nevertheless from Form IMM EG7000 (07-2010), and below is the excerpt from it.

Location, Page 40/43.

Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. If your application is placed into processing, these certificates must be submitted before your application can be finalized. Failure to submit police certificates when requested to do so within a specified period of time may result in the refusal of your application.
Note: If a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.
When you submit the police certificates to the visa office, ensure they have been issued in the last three months and no earlier. Certificates that are more than three months old on receipt will not be accepted.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
I do agree with u Indra but see the last para which is self explanotry. so dont take now Indian PCC belive me u have to do this exercise again while submitting documents in VO.
FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hello Indra

Travel History sample for u, same I have submitted in my case.

DO NOT GLUE OR STAPLE THE PHOTOS TO THIS FORM[/center]
Do not staple holes in the photographs as they may be used[/center]
for several processing requirements
DETAILS OF FOREIGN TRAVEL

In the space below, please provide details of all foreign travel undertaken by you and your family members, including transit through another country (use reverse page if required). This information must also be provided for any child 18 years old or older. Please sign and date the form.

If you have nothing to declare on this form, you must write ‘NOT APPLICABLE'

1. Principal Applicant:

Country visited Date of entry and exit Purpose of travel

2. Spouse/Partner of Principal Applicant:

Country visited Date of entry and exit Purpose of travel

FMA

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Coffee said:
hi FMA,

Would agree with Coffee that the primary benefit for this thread would be the new timelines arising from the changes.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi FMA,

That's a good point as well.. But we dont have an idea when they will ask for the VO documents, i mean if it takes more than a month to procure it? Also as we are sending all the VO documents with the initial documents, they are waiving the 120 days they usually give to collect the VO documents. So i'm sure we will not have time to apply, collect and submit the new PCCs then by the deadline.

Also they mention that we need to start collecting the PCCs by the time we send the CIO Application. Confused whether they will ask us to get new PCCs again. Anyway i guess the AORs should come in before 3 months and that relates to the dates of submission of the VO documents as well. So, if we get the PCCs Issued by the Sept 1st week, the deadline for it's expiry would be Dec 1st week. I guess we should get the AOR before the November 15th in the worst cases. If not, we can apply for an additional PCC set on Nov 15th for a nominal charge as we decided earlier.

This is only a small part of the risk we have decided to take already ;)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

agoldenapple

Apr 28, 2010
Thanks FMA,
That's what I was curious about, I have sent my package and it was received last month. But still I don't condiser myself in unless I get an AOR. (an official confirmation).
Anyway, appreciation for starting this nice thread.
Thumbs up for all of you guys in this forum.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
People, more doubts at this stage :)

1. Prab has his Bachelors in Architecture and the next degree is PG Diploma in Hospitality Management and the next one is MS in Hospitality Management. The reason for this change was, He intended to do an MBA course in UK first only to find out getting an Architect License in UK to practice was next to impossible, and so he switched his focus to Hospitality Management. We even managed to get a work permit processed in UK for 5 years with that Masters degree. Would this focus shift from Architecture to Hospitality cause a concern for the VO?

2. Next as i mentioned earlier, we were able to secure a 5 yrs work Visa in UK and we had to come back to India to get the resident visa stamped. [Note: Work permit and resident permit are 2 different things for Home office in UK]. Unfortunately we were not able to return to UK to take up the job immediately after the Visa stamping due to personal reasons. When we contacted the employer again in 1.5 months time, they said they will not be able to hold the job for him for many months(which was reasonable as we got the offer in end of March and it took about 3.5 months to process the work permit and get the visa stamped). Long story short, we did not get the 5 year work visa activated at all and it expired last month :(. Would this cause a concern for the VO? I mean if we did get an opportunity to work for 5 yrs in a country like UK, and did not use it, would the VO be reluctant/ give it a second thought to give us the PR status for Canada?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hi Indra

I may not be able to reply this, but what im sure is that u can use 2 NOC's experience to get working experience points, but again if he not worked as architect they how u r applying for this NOc.

Pls check if Hospitality post for which prab is appyling is included in 29, what I know is that ur two NOc should be co related. hope u both will take care before applying without leaving any chances for VO.

HOpe other forum members can reply u perfectly, that's the reason i was waiting but so far no one has turned up.

Best of luck
Cheers

FMA

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Inexperienced said:
Hey guys,

fma, canada121, coffee and all, I was awaya and therefore did not participate properly in the forums activity.

FMA again good going on the forum. And I agree with most of u that its talking to arrange for all the documents. FMA update: Ur last updated table did not give the received date for canada121 and me. Both of our applications was received by sydney on 5th August.

Come on folks write about ur status...keeping a track of this will not only help others but u also to get an idea of whether the 1000 cap has been reached or not
My package is yet to be delivered. I guess it will take a few more days. It has already reached Montreal. And Please update your user profile so that its easier to track your status.

Thanks..

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear All

After reaching 50 in this thread I will sort it in a manner that everybody will sense which NOc is reaching 1000 CAP and processing time.

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME NOC DATE RCVD [CIO] VOFFICE IELT'S PCC STATUS

1 Noolan 3112 9th July London
2 Iafaneh 1122 19th July Damascus
3- Temasek 1122 30Th July Singapore
4- Coffee 1122 3rd Aug Moscow
5- Titisak 3131 3rd Aug Singapore
6- Inexperienced 1122 5th Aug N/Delhi
7- Canada121 1122 5th Aug N/Delhi
8- Indra Prab 2151 N/Delhi
9- Punjabi2121 2121 N/Delhi
10- Physiocraze 3142 22nd July N/Delhi