Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
dgm said:
just an update, NV received my documents Sept.8 by Glen. i mailed it Sept.1 from Manila. :) :)
hi dgm, my application was also received by glen with the same date as yours. We both have the same noc as well. Goodluck to us. Btw, did you pay by credit card or check?

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
nursemich said:
hi dgm, my application was also received by glen with the same date as yours. We both have the same noc as well. Goodluck to us. Btw, did you pay by credit card or check?
NURSEMICH

hi there. i used check (bankdraft). so anxious still! do you have a consultancy as well? you applying for with the family? been a staff nurse for 1 year and a CI for almost 3 years. i hope they would really consider my CI experience, tho nurse instructor is written as a sub category as RN, im still uncertain about it coz 2 of my friends got denied after submitting docs to VO despite being an ER nurse for 5 years, she has a family also and the other a CI for 3 years but single. :(

i hope everything ends well for us. ;)

DGM

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cforcanada said:
MY credit card was charged today, what does that mean? Are they gonna send my file to Visa Office now. Please guide me.
Hi cforcanada which NOC do you have? because the spreadsheet says 631, I think it has a mistake.

jrshajib

May 24, 2008
Dear FMA

Please add my case
NOC: 3131
Application received at CIO: 16th Aug 2010
Visa Office: Singapore
Bank Draft Charged: No way to know

Regards

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
hello guys.... this is my first post.. i used to read this forum daily and learned alot from here Now i want little help from all the nice people here

I am almost ready with my Application.. Almost everything is ready.. have couple of question in my mind please

1) Should i send my application through POST or COURIER service.... as couriers are bit expensive but giving advantage of 3 days delivery compare to 7 days for Postal service

2) How should i write the Cover letter? i mean is there any specific method to write or just write a letter in our own words.

3) They asked 2 self-adressed envelope ... it will be small envelopes or the big ones..

4) I have to fill the form for travel history and to support that do i need to send all my passport copy or just the bio pages????

I would really appreciate if someone clear my doubts..please

Thanks.

D

drgladiator

danishsoomro said:
hello guys.... this is my first post.. i used to read this forum daily and learned alot from here Now i want little help from all the nice people here

I am almost ready with my Application.. Almost everything is ready.. have couple of question in my mind please

1) Should i send my application through POST or COURIER service.... as couriers are bit expensive but giving advantage of 3 days delivery compare to 7 days for Postal service

COURIER BETTER
2) How should i write the Cover letter? i mean is there any specific method to write or just write a letter in our own words.

WRITE IN OWN WORDS

3) They asked 2 self-adressed envelope ... it will be small envelopes or the big ones..
THEY ASKED ONLY 2 MAILING LABELS & NOT 2 SLEF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPES
4) I have to fill the form for travel history and to support that do i need to send all my passport copy or just the bio pages????

U NEED TO SEND ALL THE PASSPORT PAGES(SEE VO specfc checklist)

Thanks.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please refer

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t49760.0.html

it took 23 days by EMS post vs service provider claim of 5 days

danishsoomro said:

Thanks.

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
dgm said:
NURSEMICH

hi there. i used check (bankdraft). so anxious still! do you have a consultancy as well? you applying for with the family? been a staff nurse for 1 year and a CI for almost 3 years. i hope they would really consider my CI experience, tho nurse instructor is written as a sub category as RN, im still uncertain about it coz 2 of my friends got denied after submitting docs to VO despite being an ER nurse for 5 years, she has a family also and the other a CI for 3 years but single. :(

i hope everything ends well for us. ;)

I did not apply with consultancy. Yes I am applying with my husband how about you? you're experience is valid, they are only requiring one year minimum and yours is more than that. I feel sad for your friends. what did the cio told them, why are they refused?

DGM

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
danishsoomro said:
hello guys.... this is my first post..

Thanks.
Dear Danishsoomro

Welcome to this thread. I assume that you have read the 'Instruction guide'. As per you queries -
(1) You can't believe Regular Postal Service... it will take days together... still no updates. More over you won't be knowing the status of the letter / delivery. From India I have sent a letter to Canada (through Speed Post EMS...it took flat 21 days; promised - max 5 days :eek: :eek:). Whereas International courier companies (FedEx, DHL, TNT) will take max.3 days... with detailed tracking service 8) 8). Yes it IS expensive...but your application delivery is guaranteed and will be in que before 20 days. ;)
(2) There is no specific method... write in your own words. Even the explanations /clarifications, if any, has to be in your own words... no specific proforma :-[ :-[
(3) They have asked for the two labels ...better if both are in English.... and not self addressed envelopes!!!!
(4) You have to send the photocopies of all pages of your (and family members) passport (VO requirement) + Bio data pages of your passport (CIO requirement).

Cheers, Anil

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Can anyone line up the things till now how many CC/DD has been charged.?

if paying thriugh DD, how one can get to know whether he has been chargedmenas DD enchased..

Any one till now whose DD ahs been enchashed ???

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
varismart said:
Can anyone line up the things till now how many CC/DD has been charged.?

if paying thriugh DD, how one can get to know whether he has been chargedmenas DD enchased..

Any one till now whose DD ahs been enchashed ???
We paid banker's draft and thinking of phoning them at the end of next week to see if it was cashed (application arrived at CIO 30 Aug 2010).

I don't think all banker's drafts you can find out for sure it depends on the bank. But our bank is HSBC and the draft is presented by HSBC Canada so hopefully they can find out.

Wayne.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Cappuccino said:
We paid banker's draft and thinking of phoning them at the end of next week to see if it was cashed (application arrived at CIO 30 Aug 2010).

I don't think all banker's drafts you can find out for sure it depends on the bank. But our bank is HSBC and the draft is presented by HSBC Canada so hopefully they can find out.

Wayne.
i have made a wellsfargo draft. called them up and they confirmed it hasnt been encashed till now...so for sure wellsfargo can track their drafts

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
avi_15 said:
i have made a wellsfargo draft. called them up and they confirmed it hasnt been encashed till now...so for sure wellsfargo can track their drafts
I phoned HSBC at lunch time, they said they have checked and it hasn't been cashed yet, but it is something they can check.

Looking at credit card timescales if our application goes through as others have they should be "cashing" it any day now. But I think with drafts it will take longer.

Firstly it's not electronic they have to take the thing to the bank, then I imagine 3 or 4 working days for it to clear?

Anyway I am going to phone next Friday and each Friday after that until I have confirmation that it's cashed :)

Wayne.

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doal said:
Hi cforcanada which NOC do you have? because the spreadsheet says 631, I think it has a mistake.
To Doal............... Its 0631.