Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
And Anilda,
Another factor is the dates of encashment as per our records and as per CIC records. There has been quite a significant difference in this date as per the previous people who have received their PER's.

I dont mind PER as a New year present in the New Year, as long as i get it.

Cheers
I agree with you kolhapuri.. CC encashment date is perfect but there is variation in encashment date of BD. BD Date variation depends on the bank and country from which one has got BD encahsed.......

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
shish said:
Hi my application filed to nova scotia on 26th feb 2010. AOR recieved 31st march 2010.
Full documents sent to buffalo VO 17th may 2010. 2nd aor recieved 2nd oct 2010..
My file transfer to Buffalo VO on april 7th 2010.

thanks.......
Thats great Shish, but this thread is only for post June 26th applications. Yours is under the old system which is under a different thread. Cheers

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katyspring said:
Thank you rilov, very much appreciated!
Hi Katy,
I really wish by heart that you get good news and may your parcel get tracked.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Silent said:
I really wish by heart that you get good news and may your parcel get tracked.

Thank you dear. Wish you all the luck with your immigration process!

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come on CIO, its Monday today.................You cannot keep quiet today....... Since last two Monday, we had good beginning of the week n hope the same to continue this week also........ :p

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Silent said:
I agree with you kolhapuri.. CC encashment date is perfect but there is variation in encashment date of BD. BD Date variation depends on the bank and country from which one has got BD encahsed.......
Hey bro

That is the reason, we have to be on a common platform .... that we can determine only after we get the PER (in case of BDs) ...... CIO considers it as paid when they deposit the same in their account. So I feel we should not be bothered what happens at our end...... until unless someone wants to know the payment status.

Therefore I mentioned - the actual encashment (when CIO deposits in their account) ...

Cheers, Anil

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Rina said:
I guess, it's 'wait and see', lol.
Anyway, happy waiting everyone. Hopefully many members still get their PERs this week.

And Katie, I saw you mentioning that you sent a money order with your lost application.
In the US you can check on the status of a moneyorder if you have it's number (which should be printed on the receipt). You can try to find out that way if the money order was cashed or not.
Good luck. I really hope for you that this situation will be resolved soon.

Dear Rina,

It was very sad to find out just minutes ago that it was not cleared. :'( I made lots of phone calls, reached the right place finally and asked them as I have a copy of the money order with the serial number and the date it was issued. So regarding Dec 1st as submission date and the fact that my money order is not still encleared( as the agent in Canada-Trust put it) , it is highly unlikely that the package has made its way into the CIO. :'(

As I see on the spreadsheet ,encashment of recent applications doesn't take more than a couple of days. My money order is from a Canadian bank, so it cannot take much time for encashment. :-\ All I am praying for now is just a miracle. Odds are all against me. Just a miracle could work.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Sorry friends,I really don't want to pass on my sorrow on the thread.

Wholeheartedly wish the bliss of a PER influx will clear my tears off the forum.

Best wishes to all awaiting friends!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Katy,

Please do not lose heart, if you feel that your application has certainly not reached the CIO then start putting a new application together, your NOC is not even half way filled so I'm sure you could still make it through easily. I know it is unfair that this has happened to you but perhaps a new application (sent by DHL this time) would be the best solution to the problem. I would still however suggest that you attach a cover letter saying that your first application was misplaced by the courier so that if they have received the original they could just disregard the new one.

Thank you so much for your kind wishes for all of us and remember that you are in our prayers as well.

Rina

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
hopefully soon
IELTS Request
sent with application - 8.5 band score
LANDED..........
2011?
katyspring said:
Dear Rina,

It was very sad to find out just minutes ago that it was not cleared. :'( I made lots of phone calls, reached the right place finally and asked them as I have a copy of the money order with the serial number and the date it was issued. So regarding Dec 1st as submission date and the fact that my money order is not still encleared( as the agent in Canada-Trust put it) , it is highly unlikely that the package has made its way into the CIO. :'(

As I see on the spreadsheet ,encashment of recent applications doesn't take more than a couple of days. My money order is from a Canadian bank, so it cannot take much time for encashment. :-\ All I am praying for now is just a miracle. Odds are all against me. Just a miracle could work.
Hi Katy,
you should try to call them again in a few weeks. If CIO told you that they haven't even touched any application received after mid-october then maybe yours is still on a pile waiting to be openend?
You shouldn't give up just yet, and in the meantime work on putting together everything for a new application.
Call the moneyorder company in late-January again and if there is still no news, submit another package with detailed coverletter explaining your situation.

Best of luck to you and I really hope everything will work out for you after everything you went through.

Oct 5, 2010
Scotland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Smiler11
Where in Scotland are you driving to on Friday? I hope its not the Highlands/Aberdeenshire as I am in the North Highlands and we had another 15cm of snow last night to top up the 15cm we already had and there is more forecast for Scotland this week. Lets hope is a smooth drive for you.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Hi Highlander2010,its towards the Glasgow area we are heading for. Im sure the sun will be shinning :D ;D

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
[
My dear Friends, I have just received some bad news. My mum has informed me that I had a medical condition at early age, POTTS DISEASE, which left a gibbus on my spine, which I was always told was a congenital condition. I did not indicate this in my application, in fact I gave myself a clean bill of health. I am now at a loss as to what to do, this information has devastated me. How can I pass this info on to the VO, without it affecting my entire application(PER already received). Please I would also appreciate any good advice from medical practitioners on this forum. THANK YOU ALL AND GOODLUCK.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Katy, very sorry to hear about your lost application. I hope you can get another app to them ASAP.

Naija Pikin said:
[
My dear Friends, I have just received some bad news. My mum has informed me that I had a medical condition at early age, POTTS DISEASE, which left a gibbus on my spine, which I was always told was a congenital condition. I did not indicate this in my application, in fact I gave myself a clean bill of health. I am now at a loss as to what to do, this information has devastated me. How can I pass this info on to the VO, without it affecting my entire application(PER already received). Please I would also appreciate any good advice from medical practitioners on this forum. THANK YOU ALL AND GOODLUCK.
Don't worry. If it shows up in your medical, you will simply receive a letter where they think you will place "excessive demand" on the healthcare. This letter will require you to prove that you have the funds to support this condition yourself. However if it is something that doesn't effect day to day life, you may not even get a letter.