13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Silent said:
Wayne, I just want to recall post of last weekend. I hope u remember. Do you think that CIO is going to maintain this time scale entire year ? Since last 3 weeks we have observed that this time scale in maintained and PER's are released in sequence .
Ok here's what I think happens:

1) After completeness check an application goes for an eligibility review
2) It then, within CIC, goes for a second final eligibility review to ensure the decision from the first review is correct
3) After a decision on eligibility is reached it is passed to a person or department which sends AORs and forwards to visa office. At this point it is added to the queue in application received date order.

Any minor fluctuations in received date could be that some people's eligibility reviews are taking a bit longer than others.

But IMO we will see PERs coming out in loosely received date order, give or take a day or two.

Then above is just from my own observations!

Wayne.

voicu

Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011 App. Delivered: 25-01-2011 CC Charged....: 27-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 PCC Req........: 18-04-2011 Medical Req....: 07-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent w/App Payment.........: CC DHL Signed By: DOUG
Jeniya said:
Hi All

Regarding the Application with out PCC

who does not have PCC ready, It is the right time to apply for the PCC.

Who already have the PCC ready need not to worry Since the CIO does not talk about the age of the PCC (The 3 Month Condition) you can still submit them if they are not older than a year.

Please find the likn below for info about the PCC

h**p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Regards
Jeniya
Actually they DO talk about the 3 Month Condition :
"...please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months earlier..."

here : h**p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp
and here : h**p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

B

bkcnbr

Hi all

I have a query

I understand that DD gets encashed once the completness check is over. Later if my application failed at eligibity check, do they refund the money?

Do they send DD for encashment even before completness check?

regards
BKCNBR

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
roman said:
The thing is, I need to sent the Police clearance to the visa office and the police ask for case #.
That is why I waited till now...

Thanks
Dear Naija Pikin

Did you observe how your UIC is different from the other UIC..... :eek:
Even your UIC brought a smile on my face, but had I taken it lightly it would not have served any purpose for the query asked by 'roman' ....... What I want to say, a query which may not bother you and me .... may be very important to someone.... 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

2010can

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-8-10
AOR Received.
14 dec 2010
IELTS Request
send
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
30th May 2011
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 august 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 27, 2011
LANDED..........
may be in March 2012
bkcnbr said:
Hi all

I have a query

I understand that DD gets encashed once the completness check is over. Later if my application failed at eligibity check, do they refund the money?

regards
BKCNBR
Hi

BD encashment is also a part of completeness check as it is mandatory to pay fee for every application. so if anyone's BD or CC failed to encashed eligibility will fail.

This is my understanding.
mahbub

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkcnbr said:
Hi all

I have a query

regards
BKCNBR
Yes I think if one fails eligibility check then money is refunded. But it will not be send along with application. They will issue money after 6 - 8 weeks.
They send BD for encashment only after passing completeness check and before eligibility check. Seniors pl. correct me if i am wrong..........

B

bkcnbr

bkcnbr said:
Dear anil

I have a query

regards
BKCNBR

B

bkcnbr

Silent said:
Yes I think if one fails eligibility check then money is refunded. But it will not be send along with application. They will issue money after 6 - 8 weeks.
They send BD for encashment only after passing completeness check and before eligibility check. Seniors pl. correct me if i am wrong..........
Thanks dear for answering me..

I would like to hear from the seniors too

Thanks

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Silent said:
Wayne, I just want to recall post of last weekend. I hope u remember. Do you think that CIO is going to maintain this time scale entire year ? Since last 3 weeks we have observed that this time scale is maintained and PER's are released in sequence .
If you obeserve the trend, the time elapsed since receiving of application and issue of AOR has been reducing.
I believe it will continue to fall as CIC get a grip of the June 26 rules. Hopefully, with time, the tme elapse should fall to about 60 days.
Those AORs being released are the ones that don't have any issues. The delayed ones have a few queries and further checks/ consultations are being held. Once a format has been adopted, newer applications with similar issues will fly through much faster. Remember, CIC are human and they need time to adjust to the new requirements and the process of review which was previously carried out by the VOs.

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
canady said:
Dear Engy,

It is you turn today with my best wishes & prayers :) :) :)
sorry canady i have just seen your post, i was at work when you posted it. thanks alot .i pray for u to get yours soooon

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
anil04_10 said:
Hello sir

Thanks a lot .... Hope we will get PERs in Jan 2011.

Cheers, Anil
Hello Anil

Yes for sure u will get it dear. i wish u all the best

FMA

B

bkcnbr

Hi

There is no updates seen at cic's website on total complete application recieved?

2010can

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-8-10
AOR Received.
14 dec 2010
IELTS Request
send
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
30th May 2011
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 august 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 27, 2011
LANDED..........
may be in March 2012
Advance123 said:
If you obeserve the trend, the time elapsed since receiving of application and issue of AOR has been reducing.
I believe it will continue to fall as CIC get a grip of the June 26 rules. Hopefully, with time, the tme elapse should fall to about 60 days.
Those AORs being released are the ones that don't have any issues. The delayed ones have a few queries and further checks/ consultations are being held. Once a format has been adopted, newer applications with similar issues will fly through much faster. Remember, CIC are human and they need time to adjust to the new requirements and the process of review which was previously carried out by the VOs.
HI advance 123,

You r right, things will go faster in coming weeks, also it seems they overcome the backlog of pre june application. I think in january 11 rate of PER flow will increase dramatically.

Mahbub

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
indira_prab said:
Thanks FMA :) You are the leader in this thread :) My hi to your family :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indra
Thanks Indra for your compliments, hope you will get ur AOR/Per soon. yes I will convery ur Hi to my family.I wish all the best to u.

Cheers
FMA

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
Let's hope that the waiting period of getting PER decreases and comes to around 90 days from an average of 112 days...... ;)