AOR Received.
14-12-2010
File Transfer...
14-02-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Congrats to everyone who has received their PERs today!!

I was wondering if anyone (either from today or from previous posts) had posted the actual PER/email they receive from CIO (with private details removed of course). I am just curious to what it says...

Happy Monday everyone!

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Sorry to hear your news..couldn't get one thing! what's wrong with new IELTS??
my husband took another IELTS last sept 25 & we mailed the new IELTS results... that is why we got a letter that they returned the application due to incomplete application/document last aug 26.... I again went to my local post office & since it is just regular mail there is no way of tracing it.... in short since aug till dec we were just waitng for nothing & that is the sad part.... now we are in the process of getting all certificates etc..... I wish they emailed us that they sent the application last aug so that we would know after 1 month that if it did not arrive that we would need to file a new application again....but that is their way what can we do but accept .......
thanks how is your application?

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
anil04_10 said:
Dear molarius

I am really sorry for what happened to your application. You have still got a good chance of reapplying. Here the main problem is the reason for which your application has been returned. We are not aware of that!!! Good that you have already started collecting your documents. I know it is such a painful and frustrating job to start all over again (for NO fault of yours). :'( ??? :-[
(1) My suggestion is this time also send your documents with PCC
(2) Please go through my posts (Post / reply # 789 & 834) in IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)
It may help you. Remember that this is what I have done and as per New Delhi checklist. It may vary as per your situation & Visa office requirement.
Don't worry.....we are here to help you. All the best.

thank you very much for the encouragement and suggestion...
I have actually mailed PCC togethr with the application-actually my husband is the principal applicant but since I am doing all the paper work etc.... I am the one joining the forum... my husbands NOC is 3113 actually im also a dentist but since my husbands work experience is better so we decided that he would be principal... anyway....we will go through your post....
we will also email CIO maybe they have a copy of the letter they sent us last AUG (which got lost) I went to my local post office & I was told that since it was regular mail there is no way of tracing it.......
they suggested that I should email CIO because the package might be returned to them (return to sender) but I do not think they will take the time to look for it.... so we jsut decided to gather all certificates etc.......
we just wished that they emailed us right after the returned our application last AUG so that we know what to expect... the sad part from aug-dec we were just waitng for nothing & we did not know it......but that is their way what can we do.....
anyway i will keep you posted
thank you
Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
made711 said:
I'm starting to lose hope...
I think something's maybe wrong with my application, but I haven't received either e-mail or my application back (thank God on that!) :(

I'm really happy for all of you, guys and I wish you all the best in the future. :-*
Hi, I wouldn't think there is necessarily anything to worry about just yet. As you can see from the dates, although the PERs are following a loose pattern, some people are experiencing longer timescales than others.

NOC code, visa office, complexity of case, number of people in your application, even employment verification, could all affect the length of time.

It may be worth sending a case-specific email to CIC to enquire as to the state of your application. If it has failed for any reason they may at least be able to tell you (although obviously we hope that it hasn't!)

Anyway, best of luck and hope you hear something soon.
Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
montrealgirl said:
Congrats to everyone who has received their PERs today!!

I was wondering if anyone (either from today or from previous posts) had posted the actual PER/email they receive from CIO (with private details removed of course). I am just curious to what it says...

Happy Monday everyone!
Check Physiocraze's post on page 320, cheers

C

Cam1234

avbbs, I'm sure you are out celebrating, but just in case you are still there...

Did you send your PCCs with your application?

Thanks,
Cam

C

Cam1234

made711 said:
I'm starting to lose hope...
I think something's maybe wrong with my application, but I haven't received either e-mail or my application back (thank God on that!) :(

I'm really happy for all of you, guys and I wish you all the best in the future. :-*
I agree with Wayne, PERs are not coming out in exact order, maybe your case was a little more complex than others... there can be many reasons. I think it is way too soon to lose hope. Give it another week and let's see what develops... for all you know your PER could be on its way in the next few days. I pray that everything works out for you.

Take care,
Cam

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
beaanddrei said:
Hello molarios and carl......

My first two applications was also returned due to some missing documents..... but I got the returned kit within the month that I sent them to CIC. I sent my first application on July 12, received by CIC on July 17, the letter coming from them explaining why they returned my application was dated July 22 and the returned kit was delivered at home on Aug. 3, 2010...... The next day, I sent the kit right away with the missing docs.....unfortunately, I erroneously wrote the wrong NOC code, so they returned the 2nd application to me with the same time frame as before.... the last and hopefully the correct kit was sent on Sept 17, and was received by CIC on Sept 24...... until now, I haven't heard from them.... so it's more than 2 mos now, and I already surpassed the usual time frame when they return incomplete applications..... It kept me wondering though what happened to molarios' kit that it took a lot of time..... what's happening?
hi....
I sent my application & was received by CIO AUG 20....our CC has not been charged... but we tried not to think about it then nov 3 we mailed a new IELTS results & a copy of the application form. that is why they sent us a letter dated nov 19 ( i received it via regular mail dec 3) saying after receiving our package last aug 20 they returned our application via reg mail aug 26....
the sad part is that for almost 4 months we were actually waiting & hoping for nothing.. I was constantly checking my credit card statement everyday until i got tired & my husband suggested to just not think about it & wait.....
how I wished they email us that they returned our application last aug 26 so that if the package did not arrive we would know....but that is their way what can we do...
our problem is that we do not know what info is missing/ incomplete since they did not send us a copy , maybe we should email them.....

C

Cam1234

molarius said:
hi....
I sent my application & was received by CIO AUG 20....our CC has not been charged... but we tried not to think about it then nov 3 we mailed a new IELTS results & a copy of the application form. that is why they sent us a letter dated nov 19 ( i received it via regular mail dec 3) saying after receiving our package last aug 20 they returned our application via reg mail aug 26....
the sad part is that for almost 4 months we were actually waiting & hoping for nothing.. I was constantly checking my credit card statement everyday until i got tired & my husband suggested to just not think about it & wait.....
how I wished they email us that they returned our application last aug 26 so that if the package did not arrive we would know....but that is their way what can we do...
our problem is that we do not know what info is missing/ incomplete since they did not send us a copy , maybe we should email them.....
molarius, I am terribly sorry to hear what has happened. What surprises me is that it has been over three months that your application was sent back. I have no idea where you live, but one would think three months would be enough ???

At least you know your application is on its way, it should be getting to you soon... and inside they have written exactly what went wrong, so you can correct the documents and hopefully send everything back. I hope the NOC you have applied under is still available.

Regards,
Cam

made711

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app. (8.5 band score)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canady, Wayne and Cam, thanks for your support! ::) I really appreciate that...

I'll be patient and I hope I'll here good news soon. :)

Take care...

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
;D ;D ;D ;DCONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS ;D ;D ;D
jeanne
kefche1
jrshajib
aaycee
avbbs, and
pradeepkumar_v l
:D :D :DCONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS CONGRAULATIONS :D :D :D

All of you ATBFTR.............. ENJOY THE MOMENT AND prepare for Canada..guys..God Bless you all...

Anil yours application received date is 04th Oct and mine is 7th .. when can we expect it JAN 25th.. or Beyond..

aSHOK....

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

jeanne, kefche1, jrshajib, aaycee, avbbs, and pradeepkumar

I hope and pray that CIO will maintain its current rate of sending PER.
Come on August, rain all the PERs that you have..
Guys, since weve had 6 PERs today can we recompute our forecast or is it too early to say?
IMO if CIO will maintain its current rate then early September applicants will probably receive their PERs before the end of the year, Whats your say on this guys?

C

Cam1234

carl128 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

jeanne, kefche1, jrshajib, aaycee, avbbs, and pradeepkumar

I hope and pray that CIO will maintain its current rate of sending PER.
Come on August, rain all the PERs that you have..
Guys, since weve had 6 PERs today can we recompute our forecast or is it too early to say?
IMO if CIO will maintain its current rate then early September applicants will probably receive their PERs before the end of the year, Whats your say on this guys?
I hope you are right Carl, but we need a steady 6 PERs a day for that to happen. Let's see what tomorrow brings, but today was very encouraging... exciting... and plain fun :)

Cam

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
yup, I hope today is the starting point of raining PERs.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
I am really looking forward for teusday in NS. Which means another work day and another 6 sets of PERs.