+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
CAM1234- When r u planning to apply for FBI clearance...have u already started or waiting for the AOR.. i remember u saying in one of the posts that ur old one is set to expire pretty soon..
Hi avi_15:

My FBI clearance will be 3 months old Jan 15... I was going to get another one, but the guidelines dropped the 3 months rule, stating they were valid for one year... so I think I should be fine. What do you think? What are you going to do?

Cam

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
[/quote]

why did someone delete my file in the spreadsheet?

my file:
returned and resent then received on 1st Dec 2010

thanks

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
Coffee said:
Moscow VO, and NOC 1122, things are moving...

same to you!
CONGRATS COFFEE !!! WELL DONE !!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!
My Best Wishes !!! :-* :-* :-*

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
I disagree with this , CIC agents are specially posted just to answer applicants queires, it is in no way going to speedsup or slows down the processing time, more over the apllication rejected is taking approximately 3 months to be recieved back, we have people in this forum who were shocked to see there application returned after 3 months and there cap being filled by that time. Specially in India it is hard to know whether you BD has been encashed...

So if any applicants feel they should contact CIC they should happily do it, email would be the preffered way to get the INFO, if nothing works then we can call up the CIC office but should not pester them with repeated calls...

Once the flood of PER has arrived and every one have the share of PER then I believe we all can discuss about leading a good life in Canada by God's grace.

You might have allready observed by now how vibrant this thread is and there is no dearth of ideas...

Regards
Bindu

Advance123 said:
Whatever happens, I hope people will just stop bothering CIC with enquiries!

Everybody will get their responses soon enough. People who should be reviewing applications are busy taking enquiries.

Calling or writing them will not speed up the process. Remember it used to take up to 4 years to process.

As long as your application is not returned, you have made it.

I doubt if the 20000 cap will be reached so you are all needed!

Chill out and discuss how you plan to live in Canada after you arrive.

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Thanks Cur-Rozen, Good luck with your PER hope to hear good news from you before CIC goes on XMAS leave.

Cheers
Bindu

Cur-Rozen said:
Coffee and Bindu, my congratulations!!!!!!!!

Coffee, especially to open a Moscow VO movement :) Hope Bucharest will be somewhere close :)

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Bindu said:
I disagree with this , CIC agents are specially posted just to answer applicants queires, it in no way going to speedsup or slows down the processing time, more over the apllication rejected is taking approximately 3 months to be recieved back, we have people in this forum who were shocked to see there application returned after 3 months and there cap being filled by that time. Specially in India it is hard to know whether you BD has been encashed...

So if any applicants feel they should contact CIC they should happily do it, email would be the preffered way to get the INFO, if nothing works then we can call up the CIC office but should not pester them with repeated calls...

Regards
Bindu

[If you choose to call them, it does not change the standard answer you get and it does not stop them from returning your application after 3 or 6 months.
The reason for the backlog is inadequate staffing and if less people are calling, they can reassign more people to review applications. Moreover you can not make any changes to your application until they have contacted you. Finding out that your application is under review is of no help until the review is completed and either accepted or rejected. Everyone needs to relax and stop stressing over what they can not influence. There is a time frame for the new process and most of the checks are being done in Nova Scotia. The VO will only verify documents and issue visas which will make the process faster. The difficult part is Nova Scotia. This is why it is taking so long. Stop stressing, enjoy your life and wait for a pleasant surprise.]

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
If you choose to call them, it does not change the standard answer you get and it does not stop them from returning your application after 3 or 6 months.
The reason for the backlog is inadequate staffing and if less people are calling, they can reassign more people to review applications. Moreover you can not make any changes to your application until they have contacted you. Finding out that your application is under review is of no help until the review is completed and either accepted or rejected. Everyone needs to relax and stop stressing over what they can not influence. There is a time frame for the new process and most of the checks are being done in Nova Scotia. The VO will only verify documents and issue visas which will make the process faster. The difficult part is Nova Scotia. This is why it is taking so long. Stop stressing, enjoy your life and wait for a pleasant surprise.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
nzds05 said:
why did someone delete my file in the spreadsheet?

my file:
returned and resent then received on 1st Dec 2010

thanks
Hi nzds: Congrats getting the app safely back to CIO and hope it is smooth sailing this time!!! You will find many pages back today/yesterday there was discussion about reallocation of different applications (returned, cashed,AOR, etc) and that maybe the reason your app wasn't in the old location.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
hi cam

my will become 3 months old by tomorrow..also i need to get one from the indian embassey in chicago...i think i will wait for an AOR for somebody who hasnt sent the pcc with the initial application..may be that will guide as to what to do....i am very confused on this front.. what do u suggest?

thanks

Cam1234 said:
Hi avi_15:

My FBI clearance will be 3 months old Jan 15... I was going to get another one, but the guidelines dropped the 3 months rule, stating they were valid for one year... so I think I should be fine. What do you think? What are you going to do?

Cam

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
my friend u are assuming that its the same people answering the queries and reviewing the applications...i think calling/emailing and asking them will in no way affect the time taken to process application..chill..

Advance123 said:
If you choose to call them, it does not change the standard answer you get and it does not stop them from returning your application after 3 or 6 months.
The reason for the backlog is inadequate staffing and if less people are calling, they can reassign more people to review applications. Moreover you can not make any changes to your application until they have contacted you. Finding out that your application is under review is of no help until the review is completed and either accepted or rejected. Everyone needs to relax and stop stressing over what they can not influence. There is a time frame for the new process and most of the checks are being done in Nova Scotia. The VO will only verify documents and issue visas which will make the process faster. The difficult part is Nova Scotia. This is why it is taking so long. Stop stressing, enjoy your life and wait for a pleasant surprise.

C

Cam1234

Advance123 said:
Hi Advance123:

I'm not advocating calling or not calling CIC, but the phone number people are calling is CIC headquarters in Ottawa and they are processing our applications in Sydney Nova Scotia, some 600 miles away.... so your idea that if less people call more agents would be reassigned to process applications, or don't bother them so they can spend more time working on applications, holds no water. Again, I'm not saying people should call, rather your argument is not correct.

Best,
Cam

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
hi cam

my will become 3 months old by tomorrow..also i need to get one from the indian embassey in chicago...i think i will wait for an AOR for somebody who hasnt sent the pcc with the initial application..may be that will guide as to what to do....i am very confused on this front.. what do u suggest?

thanks
Let's wait and see what our AORs say... if we hopefully get one :)

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
avi_15 said:
hi cam

thanks
I am also in the same boat, mine is expiring on Dec 20th. I will wait for the AOR. I think CIC is not doing justice by constantly changing its instructions and delaying the AOR.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
cam and jhny..

my only fear is that if the AOR comes with instructions of submitting the PCC with 30/45 days to the VO(after AOR receival) then we r doomed because we all know FBI would take anywhere between 50-90 days for the PCC and indian embassey would take 60-80 days