+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Thank you asiaf, for taking the time and giving me this clear explanation :)
I see that we are both in the same NOC, hope we successfully get our visas and get a chance to meet in person over in Canada. Do you know where you will be landing, I am hoping for the Toronto area.
Cam
That would be great Cam. I look forward to know you (and many guys in this forum) in person.
I'm still not sure where I'm going to land, but most probably it will be in either Toronto or Vancouver.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Someonw-Somewhere, I think u should mail CIC and get the status of your application
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Hi All,

Needed some advice:

My application was received by (Glen) CIO on 14th October 2010. I have no idea if my BD has been encashed and the Bank is saying we can not find out because...blah blah blah.....anyways...

My question was, is it ok to send CIO an email to ask about my applications status? I just hope it doesn't give a negative impression? or is it too early for me to check with them?

Regards

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Final Bindu have AOR, congratulations guy :p :p :p

So our forum is restart again so I hope can hear more in this afternoon form our list.

;D ;D ;D

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doal said:
Hello Asaif

I have not had time to check the forum these last days but I just saw that you received the AOR and it made me feel happy for you.

Congratulations!
Thanks Doal. I hope you get yours very soon.

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Kind of nice to see the continual AOR flux to post 26 applicants, Congrats to ALL, for those, the Maple leave Visa is near at hand by passing vulnerable eligibility test!In the mean time, Best wishes for those who have frequently dropped by the inbox :) (A secret : including me :)

adeel41

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep'2010
Doc's Request.
16th Jul' 2012 - updated Forms
Med's Request
Medical Request - 04-06-2013
Passport Req..
2nd December 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th December 2013
LANDED..........
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Hi All,

Needed some advice:

My application was received by (Glen) CIO on 14th October 2010. I have no idea if my BD has been encashed and the Bank is saying we can not find out because...blah blah blah.....anyways...

My question was, is it ok to send CIO an email to ask about my applications status? I just hope it doesn't give a negative impression? or is it too early for me to check with them?

Regards

You can enquire about the status of your application package by sending an email to the following address;
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca (Please note that your are required to send your DOB, Full name and Passport number in your enquiry email)

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bindu,
Congratulations to you. Hope flood of AOR continues in coming days.............. cheers
Bindu said:
Dear Friends,

Praise be to the Allmight Lord Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!

By God's grace I just got a mail from CIC confirming my final eligibility, the content is same as per earlier AOR confirmation told in this forum and the file number is same as told by the CIC call center agent yesterday.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

God Bless you all, I believe the flood of AOR has begun and we all will get the AOR before Xmas

Cheers
Bindu

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi adeel41, I think there is no harm in knowing the status of your application from CIC as it is almost 3 months you applied. Even I was not aware about my CC/BD encashment status. Hence I send mail to CIC and got positive reply yesterday. I think you should mail to CIC instead of living in dark. All the best.
Cheers.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I moved the records of returned applications to a separate work sheet.
I also marked some cases in BROWN to show that since they haven't updated their info for a while, they might not be following up with the rest of us any more. Therefore, to preserve the clarity, relevance and accuracy of the data in the tracking sheet, we might consider removing them if no update was received from them soon.

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Silent said:
Hi Bindu,
Congratulations to you. Hope flood of AOR continues in coming days.............. cheers
But there is no flood of AOR is placing in this thread, though it is expected.
I guess in this slow pace, maximum Sept'10 applicatants will get AOR by December 2010.
anyway congrates to Bindu to break the silent! ;D

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
asaif said:
I also marked some cases in BROWN to show that since they haven't updated their info for a while, they might not be following up with the rest of us any more. Therefore, to preserve the clarity, relevance and accuracy of the data in the tracking sheet, we might consider removing them if no update was received from them soon.
Really thanks asaif +1 , i was yesterday thinking about that regarding the inactive & rejected applicants.
Now we have a better view ;D

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
asaif said:
Excellent work asaif! +1 for you bro :)

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
asaif said:
Hi Asaif,

A quick suggestion. Should we try a different color than brown? Although it is visible, i think we can make it look more visible and better. Also people who have received their AORs deserve to be highlighted ;)

May be we can highlight the row in green like what we did in the ND tracker for Post June applicants?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en&authkey=CNqatbgL#gid=0

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

That way we would be able to differentiate things easily :) :)

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Thanks a lot Bindu Allam, I belive you too would share the good news soon.

Regards
Bindu
bindu.allam said:
Congratulations Bindu :)

After all the tension youve been through not knowing whether your BD has been encashed or not..... you definitely have a reason to celebrate now... Im very happy for you. Congrats once again.

Bindu Allam

jrshajib

May 24, 2008
Hello Dear

As there's no scope to track whether my Bank Draft has been encashed or not, I have nothing to update. :(

Hope to let you be informed once I get AOR in any mode; thanks to all vibrant members of this forum and CONGRATS to all AOR receivers.

Regards

jrshajib
NOC: 3131

asaif said: