13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Depressingly silent on the AOR front this afternoon .... :(

Wayne.

M000dy

Oct 2, 2010
Hi all,

I just received an email from CIC as a reply of my enquiry about the status of my application;

"Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course."

Can I assume that I have made it in the cap of 1122, my application has gone thru completeness check and now its going thru Eligibility Review?

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, I got home and there were 6 new pages but not a single AOR amongst them. I'm really hoping they've released a ton of AORs and that either people here haven't checked their mail lately or by some weird coincidence none of the people on this forum have received theirs today and are all going to get them tomorrow! Come on CIO, start splashing out the AORs already!!! ;)

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Wayne, I think effects of 'global warming' in the UK will help you get prepared for Canada weather :D

I read it is -20C, is that true?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
Wayne, I think effects of 'global warming' in the UK will help you get prepared for Canada weather :D

I read it is -20C, is that true?
In some places probably. Here in the midlands it was -5C yesterday, but just above zero today. Just took me 25 minutes to do my usual 10 minute drive home from work. Ice in the brakes so instead of slowing down every time I broke I just heard them say "crunch". Then had 2 steep hills to get up to get to our house.

Ah well, good practice for Canada.

Come on folks, not ONE AOR? All too busy celebrating to make a post? :)

Wayne.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cappuccino said:
In some places probably. Here in the midlands it was -5C yesterday, but just above zero today. Just took me 25 minutes to do my usual 10 minute drive home from work. Ice in the brakes so instead of slowing down every time I broke I just heard them say "crunch". Then had 2 steep hills to get up to get to our house.

Wayne.
Guys,

If any one see a flying AOR :) (which was received today) in another forum, please inform us in order to raise our enthusiasm to know that the AOR stream is still running. ;D

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Hi Friends,

Just got a reply from the bank that the BD is still outstanding.

Got a reply from CIC saying that the file is in review of our office.

Applicaiton submitted on 15 September and noc 1122. Paid by BD but draft not encashed yet.

Any one from september whos payment is not charged from BD or CC yet?

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
What a quiet day it has been from the CIC, was expecting a flood of AOR's today..., it is 3:30 pm in Nova Scotia but still no news..

Does anyone know when does CIC goes on XMAS vacation ?

Regards
Bindu

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Loooool wayne,But here in Sudan... how I can I start practice for Canada weather with 40C?
May I have to start to practice this weather by enter cooler or icebox :D ;D :D ;D

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Well, there are about 4000 applicants under the cap right now and about 200 of them are on our spreadsheet... so we are about 5% of the total... It is not as though no one is getting AORs today if we are not hearing about it. Probably the other 95% are getting AORs today. The flood of AORs have started and nothing will stop that... Our turn will come in time, keep the hope alive :)

Cam

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cam1234 said:
Well, there are about 4000 applicants under the cap right now and about 200 of them are on our spreadsheet... so we are about 5% of the total... It is not as though no one is getting AORs today if we are not hearing about it. Probably the other 95% are getting AORs today. The flood of AORs have started and nothing will stop that... Our turn will come in time, keep the hope alive :)

Cam
Right Cam, actually the encashed are only 120 from the 200 in the sheet so we are only 3% of the 4000 & not all the 120 are continuously following the forum so as to update us with their status (i.e receiving their AORs).

I am just assuring your opinion :)

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Friends,

Got frustrated and called up the CIC and they put me on hold for 10 min but it was worth every min.

I was able to contact an agent and she was extremely cordial, she cross verified my passport number, my native language, my passport address, my place of birth and finally she told me what I wanted to hear.

Yes she gave me the file number and it starts with B0577***** by God's grace and told me that it would be my file number from CIC for furture reference. She told me there is a backlog and I might get an email confirmation probably by mid of march 2011 , she also told me that email confirmation may be sent much earlier but she cant gaurentee that.

I can go to bed peacfully for now

God Bless you all

Regards
Bindu

Cam1234 said:

Cam

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:

Cam
You are correct Cam. We received 12 AORs in 6 working days = 2 per day. So proportionally, they send 67 emails every day in average (just an assumption). If we represent 3% of the applicants, there is a probability of about 13% that we don't receive emails in any given day. It is a small probability, but its is still a possibility. As Canady noticed, not all people in the table are active, and there is a possibility that some got their AOR or rejections but didn't inform us. So the probability is even higher.
Wish that all of you guys get their AOR before the end of this year

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Bindu said:
Hi Friends,

Got frustrated and called up the CIC and they put me on hold for 10 min but it was worth every min.

I was able to contact an agent and she was extremely cordial, she cross verified my passport number, my native language, my passport address, my place of birth and finally she told me what I wanted to hear.

Yes she gave me the file number and it starts with B0577***** by God's grace and told me that it would be my file number from CIC for furture reference. She told me there is a backlog and I might get an email confirmation probably by mid of march 2010 , she also told me that email confirmation may be sent much earlier but she cant gaurentee that.

I can go to bed peacfully for now

God Bless you all

Regards
Bindu
Congratulation man

mid of march 2010 ??!!

You mean mid of December 2010 ??