Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

I have very happy to announce that I now have a job offer :) I start work in Canada on 24th October.

I am flying over to Canada next week (11th October) so I have a week or two to get some things organised before I start.

Many thanks for everyone's support during the past year.

Wayne.
fantastic news..fun..tastic news!!

Wayne many congratulations to you !! wish you have a bright future ahead.

best wishes
sonir

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
That's wonderful news Wayne.....Congratulations...and Welcome to Canada.

Mitali
mitali you are already in canada? i didnt have idea :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Sonir, Congratulations!! See? It was a good thing that you were put 'In Process' in the spreadsheet yesterday. It was almost prophetic! All the best and I hope things speed along for you now.

@ Wayne, Congratulations on the job offer! It's really encouraging to see people moving to Canada and settling in so quickly. I hope for something similar to happen to me once I get there, and the rest of us as well.

And now...for a confession! Since everyone has been talking about the CAIPS notes lately, I ordered mine 2 days before receiving my PPR! I was so happy to get the PPR that I didn't cancel my order for the CAIPS notes. Given that my ecase status is already 'DM' and I'm expecting to get my visa any day now, it should be interesting to see what my notes hold. I'll post it once I receive them, I'm probably the only fool to have ordered CAIPS so late in the process! ;D

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bman said:
It takes a while in the London VO for that line to appear. They received my medicals at the London VO in August but that line is still not in my ecas. I suggest you check the timelines of those applicants using your visa office who have already gone beyond this stage to have an idea of when you'll expect to see that line in your ecas. All the best to you.

Bman
Same problem here!
I know for sure the medical results arrived on august 17th, but no change on ECAS...
And reading about the troubles of medicals results disappearing at London VO I'm getting a bit nervous!

Kind regards,
Louise!

samvats

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Dear All,

Today my ECAS says "In Process" ;D

We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 23, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 29, 2011.

Address is still there !

Rgds

Sonir

Congratulations Sonir

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
Hi Louise,
You can make enquiries by email and fax but I am not sure of a phone call. I just called them about a minute ago and the lady that picks the call (after a very long wait) refused to deal with my enquiry or transfer my call to anyone to answer me.
However, she transferred me to a voice mail meant for emergency only.
They do respond to my emails though but I think using a fax may generate quicker response.
It took them exactly 6 weeks after receiving my wife's X-ray and baby's medical to notice that wife's X-ray was not inluded.
I forgot to mention that their email was a response to the enquiry I sent 2 weeks ago.

Sometimes, its good to make enquiries because it was as a result of my enquiry that made them confirmed to me that my baby's application was missing in August. Who knows, some delays may be as a result of a problem the applicants are not aware and the VOs just keep dumb lips over it.

Hope you hear good news soon.
Shalom
Thanks for yhe info Shalom!
Maybe I''ll try a fax or e-mail in a few days...

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOUTH said:
Hi All,
Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet as outlined below:
Application received in Sydney :05/04/2011
AOR/PER received via e- mail: 05/05/2011
RBVO 05/06/2011, VO:LONDON
Ecas changed to "In process" : 23/08/2011
MR+RPRF request received in post :29/08/2011.
Medical completed: 02/09/2011
DMP Posted Medical reports to VO~09/09/2011
Guessed VO received Medical reports around ~14/09/10
Now waiting for PPR.
You are going in high speed!!! ;D
Congrats!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahek286 said:
Thank you for your encouraging words Cam. I just requested them under the Privacy Act as I am currently in Canada. Didn't cost a thing.

The wait wouldn't be too hard if I wasn't starting my 8th year in Canada and separated from my spouse for four years now. I am seriously considering submitting a parallel application under CEC. My entire life is on hold.
OMG, that's horrible!!!
4 years.....that's no way to treat applicants!!!
Good luck, hope you will get more progress BEFORE 2012!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Terribly sorry to hear that my friend, I hope your application gets into processing asap... We are all going through some form of hardship... We sold our home five months ago thinking we would have an answer by late summer... we are now renting a place short term and no one is comfortable... my wife and kids are not enjoying this at all; my kids had to change schools and don't look forward to doing it again...

Cam
I know the feeling...
We've sold our house 5 months ago and also renting a place but I'm glad it's a nice place...
No kids to worry about, but this all isn't going as planned!
I think it's a waist of money to rent because this money could also be spend in Canada!
But reading Buffalo isn't working at all, I have no right to complain.....or just a little bit... ::)
Hang in there, hopefully you'll get some good news soon!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Dear All,

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 23, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Address is still there !

Rgds

Sonir
Hartelijk gefeliciteerd!!! ;)
( Congrats!!!)

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

I have very happy to announce that I now have a job offer :) I start work in Canada on 24th October.

I am flying over to Canada next week (11th October) so I have a week or two to get some things organised before I start.

Many thanks for everyone's support during the past year.

Wayne.
Congrats Wayne!
You did it!

Kind regards,
Louise!

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Sonir congratulations on your good news,Cappuccino best wishes in your new job and goodluck to you and your wife with your future in Canada,I hope you stay with the forum you and others on the forum have been fab at helping me out with info and saved my husband a lot of earache ;D

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
sonir said:
Dear All,

Address is still there !

Rgds

Sonir
Hey Sonir
Congrats so now entered into final step soon you get PP and MR... RPRF part over....

Regards
Pavan

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
sethi104 said:
TODAY BREAKING NEWS ;D

Just recieved MR+RPF+ PASSPORT REQUEST& Sidharth also got same............

My Ecas is RBVO....Amaging...........Thank God & Thanks to all forum members specially seniors.....................
Sethi
Congrats great news....
what is letter dated on MR?

Regards
Pavan