Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
enetmaria.. i dont expect any breaking news yet as i am yet to send the pcc's.. the only hope would be to get the
medicals received line..:)

avi

entemaria said:
Good luck avi. Let's hope tomorrow or monday to be the good day to have a breaking news for you.

entemaria

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
where the DMP's of London applicants are sending their Medicals, PLEASE DIRECT THE DMP to send it to proper address. I hope he has a copy of your Meds!!! :mad: :mad:

Please wait for London members to help you out.

Mitali
[/quote]

DMP sends Medical to the London VO..as i have tracked my medical through courier tracking no..after may be they send it to Ottawa.

regards,

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Unbelievable...."DMP send results to ND VO, INDIA" for a LONDON applicant??? :eek: :eek: Why would he do that.....I am just amazed particularly for this NEGLIGENCE......Has he not been trained enough before he took the position of DMP? (He should be fired....sorry about the rant).

Will there be any issue? - Oh yes ofcourse! Your results were supposed to be send to Ottawa and not NDVO (unless there is some new policy in place that I dont know about ;) )

Ask your DMP specifically if he did the right thing? Do you have the tacker # from your DMP? If yes, then let your VO know about this development ASAP. ....and after you get POSITIVE information from this forum as to where the DMP's of London applicants are sending their Medicals, PLEASE DIRECT THE DMP to send it to proper address. I hope he has a copy of your Meds!!! :mad: :mad:

Please wait for London members to help you out.

Mitali
Mitali,

New Delhi is the Regional Medical Office for South East Asia. Applicants from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives & (maybe few more) have their medicals assessed at the Overseas Health Management Services Office in the same compound as CHC New Delhi. It does not matter where the application is processed, medicals are entered by the RMC in CAIPS/GCMS & are available to any Visa Officer across the World for assessment in arriving at a decision.

Also some members suggest that medicals are seconded by Operations Directorate at Otttawa, this too is done electronically (if it all it is done). So what the DMP's in Pakistan are doing is right !!... ;) :D

BTW the meds. are forwarded to the Regional Medical Centre at New Delhi NOT Visa Office !

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Mitali,

New Delhi is the Regional Medical Office for South East Asia. Applicants from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives & (maybe few more) have their medicals assessed at the Overseas Health Management Services Office in the same compound as CHC New Delhi. It does not matter where the application is processed, medicals are entered by the RMC in CAIPS/GCMS & are available to any Visa Officer across the World for assessment in arriving at a decision.

Also some members suggest that medicals are seconded by Operations Directorate at Otttawa, this too is done electronically (if it all it is done). So what the DMP's in Pakistan are doing is right !!... ;) :D

BTW the meds. are forwarded to the Regional Medical Centre at New Delhi NOT Visa Office !
Thanks Yukon for the info...did not know that. But saqisaqi's DMP sent Meds to NDVO... ??? so..whats your suggestion?

Mitali

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Thanks Yukon for the info...did not know that. But saqisaqi's DMP sent Meds to NDVO... ??? so..whats your suggestion?

Mitali
Since the address of the RMC & VO are the same, people tend to think that meds. are sent to VO. All meds. are segregated to the RMC Office.
What will NDVO do with his meds? For that matter even for people applying from India the med results are not sent to VO but the RMC!

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Mine is only 3 days left...

canadestin said:
n 6 more days for u to break the record of 2nd one(194 days) too... ???

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sethi104 said:
Mine is only 3 days left...
Guys with FSW-2 you should consider yourself lucky to be getting even processed !
This AEO is nothing but a necessary evil for CIC !!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
yukon said:
Mitali,

Brother Yukon,
I am from Bangladesh and my VO is Singapore.
In my MR there was an Instruction to DMP about where to send the medical report.
The address was in Singapore (not Singapore VO).
My DMP sent my medical report to that address (I also tracked it via fedex courier tracking) and my Ecas shows “medical results have been received”
Therefore, Applicants from Bangladesh might not have their medicals assessed at the Overseas Health Management Services Office in the same compound as CHC New Delhi

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Sidharth Ji,

Dont get annoyed , everything will be allright.... One day they have to reply us.... today is there day.. and our day is also comes very soon.... ;D

siddharth27012004 said:
I am planning to contact them in the first week of september. I filed on 31st dec, received my PER on 11th march and received my receipt by NDVO on 4th april. The reason I have not contacted them is because our friend sethi104 sent a case specific inquiry about 3weeks ago with no reply, so its pretty obvious they would give reply once our sorry @ #$ has completed 6months. I am sorry but I am not a happy guy right now..

deeann

Oct 11, 2010
Hi everyone. Is there anyone on this forum from Kingston visa office? If so, is there any progress on your application?

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Brother Yukon,
I am from Bangladesh and my VO is Singapore.
In my MR there was an Instruction to DMP about where to send the medical report.
The address was in Singapore (not Singapore VO).
My DMP sent my medical report to that address (I also tracked it via fedex courier tracking) and my Ecas shows “medical results have been received”
Therefore, Applicants from Bangladesh might not have their medicals assessed at the Overseas Health Management Services Office in the same compound as CHC New Delhi
Yes you are right, Bangladesh applicants might be getting their meds assessed at Singapore, since Singapore also has a RMC. But till sometime back it was being done at New Delhi.

Rupal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR or PER and on 08-02-2011, 2nd AOR 9-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-10-2010
Med's Request
Issue date 12.09.2011 and received on 15.09.2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived by god's grace..
Passport Req..
Issue date 03.11.2011 and received on 08.11.2011
VISA ISSUED...
Issue date: 24.11.2011 received on 30.11.2011
LANDED..........
Tentatively by end of jan or first week of feb, 2012
Hi All,

Today i Completed medicals for myself and my spouse.

Regards,
Rupal Gandhi

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
kolhapuri said:
Hi Guys, I have 'Decision Made' on my ECAS this morning. Now the final wait for my PP's to be returned with the VIsa on it. They are with London VO for 2 weeks now.
Cheers
kolhapuri said:
:D
Ok Guys, today i am a ........................ forum members for their help and support.
;D
Dear kolhapuri ..... A bit late in ..... CONGRATULATING you ..... All the best & take care.

Cheers, aNil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
JasonBourne said:
Just received MR+RPRF+PCC+PASSPORT ..................... Sent from my HTC.
Rupal said:
Dear All,

I got MR request jst now, date no letter is 11th sept.

Regards,
Rupal
Cur-Rozen said:
YES! YES! YES!

guess what - we have received a passport request!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally Bucharest is moving.

So, it was an e-mail. They asked for .......................
Good luck to us! The dream is seems to realize!!! Can't believe it!!!
Congrats
Jason .... Great .... get these formalities done at the earliest .... All the best... :D
Rupal..... Soon you will get your PPR also!! ...... Hope everything went well in medicals .... 8)
Cur-Rozen...... All the best ...... Get your tickets booked!!!!!

Cheers, aNil