NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Hi,
Please note firstly that this is a post-June-2010 thread, and you are clearly a pre-June-2010 applicant, so you might be better off posting in the correct thread so that users from your own timelines can better guide you.
But please note that pre-June-2010 applicants are on a lower priority than post-June-2010 applicants. What does your ECAS status say?
Wayne.
Yes, when you start dealing with the real issues of the big change in your life, the previous VISA approval part seems easy. It only involved waiting and sitting on the forum. After the visa, the real work and literal running around starts.

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
My address was disappear on 16th July and back on last sat. still on RBVO from April 6.... So just have to wait....

canadestin said:
sonu,

not just u in que sonir, hariranjith, me n rupesh are also der....our address also disappeared on same day

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Yes, when you start dealing with the real issues of the big change in your life, the previous VISA approval part seems easy. It only involved waiting and sitting on the forum. After the visa, the real work and literal running around starts.
Yes, the real work begins now - but at least it's real work over which we have some control.

The visa process is a long stint of frustration over which we have virtually no control, and very little in the way of coherent communication from CIC! :)

Wayne.

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
Hi friends,

I have put up my immigration file in month of Feb. and have received file number just after 15 or 20 days but since then I have no updates regarding my file. I am checking my status online on the canadian website as well, but my staus is still "received by visa office". I am very confuse now. Its been almost four months now!! :( Please suggest me why is this happening?? waiting for reply....

Any reply will appreciate.....

Thanks,
Binny

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binny said:
Hi friends,

I have put up my immigration file in month of Feb. and have received file number just after 15 or 20 days but since then I have no updates regarding my file. I am checking my status online on the canadian website as well, but my staus is still "received by visa office". I am very confuse now. Its been almost four months now!! :( Please suggest me why is this happening?? waiting for reply....

Thanks,
Binny
Binny, Almost all NDVO Feb applicants status is RBVO.have patience ...there are applicants ahead of you who are also waiting for change in status....by the way did u recieve AOR from NDVO? it comes through normal post. I am asking this bcos In NDVO spreadsheet ur latest update is showing PER.

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
Hi,

Yes I have received the PER, but that I have received by E-mail not by the post. but second AOR is taking too long.

Thanks,

Humannamuh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application - Overall Band: 8.50
Med's Request
25-02-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 & 26-03-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
PPR, Step 1: 16-04-2012 & PPR, Step 2: 11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 05-06-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello again guys and gals!

Twelve days ago, I was asked by the London VO to send them updated IMM8 forms for myself and my wife.

Do you think I need to send new pictures with the application form?

Will appreciate a response.

Thanks & regards

Raheel

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Binny said:
Hi,
Yes I have received the PER, but that I have received by E-mail not by the post. but second AOR is taking too long.
Thanks,
Binny, As the poster above said, there are people who have submitted two months before you who are also waiting to hear from NDVO. So i suggest you wait.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binny said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Your status is showing RBVO,.....so need to worry...The 2 AOR from NDVO is just a formal letter. It just says that they have recieved ur applicantion at VO on so and so date...n the current processing time at NDVO is so n so....
Also please check with you Post Office ....they NDVO send 2AOR by normal post....For me it took 25 days to reach frm the date mentioned in the AOR.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
Binny, As the poster above said, there are people who have submitted two months before you who are also waiting to hear from NDVO. So i suggest you wait.
whos the poster who said "people who have submitted two months before you " ?

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Binny said:
Hi friends,

Thanks,
Binny

Binny not only you,it is happening with me also. I applied in January and it is 4 months now that i have not even received 2nd AOR. have u received 2nd AOR sent to you by vo. What ur agent says on your status? i think patience is the key, but i am loosing it.

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
canadestin said:
Your status is showing RBVO,.....so need to worry...The 2 AOR from NDVO is just a formal letter. It just says that they have recieved ur applicantion at VO on so and so date...n the current processing time at NDVO is so n so....
Also please check with you Post Office ....they NDVO send 2AOR by normal post....For me it took 25 days to reach frm the date mentioned in the AOR.

Hi Canadastin,

I have received the file number, but 2 AOR is still waiting! And without any proof how am I going to check with the post office? Do u think that I should contact straight to the NDVO regarding this? or are there any other solution for this??? Please suggest..

Thanks.
Binny

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Binny said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Dear Binny,
I applied on Jan 6, no AOR yet, still on RBVO. Applied before in March 2004, file not reviewed as yet.
I hope you get some strength to wait after knowing my patience

Best of Luck

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014