Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
mitali said:
Hi Ved,

Can not really answer your question in affirmative because we really do not know that for sure. But it is obviously clear that VO has been working on your file. After you send the required docs to VO, you might see your Ecas status change to In process or DM ( DM only if VO is not satisfied with the docs that were requested for ....hopefully not).

Mitali
thanks for your answer....it is not changed yet...hope it will positive, and hope your case is going up good

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
Important info - Getting Visa Office Specific File #

I recently had a job change and needed to inform Buffalo. I am still RBVO in ecas. I used the email...NOT ecas form...to notify them.

In the email, I put the pertinent information regarding my employment status and then added the line, "My current status is "Received By Visa Office". If I have a Buffalo - Specific Visa Office Application Number, please forward that to me, so as to include in any future correspondence regarding my job transition, streamlining the process on your end." hoping I could get a Buffalo specific file #.

Lo and behold, they sent an email with my Buffalo specific file #!!!

As I have new Police Certificates and was waiting on "In Process" and the all important Buffalo file # before I mailed them...I've now got it! Hopefully, now I can mail them and have them included in my file and good for 12 months!

I believe this will only work when accompanied by a legitimate change to file info.

It does give credence to the theory that we are "In Process" long before ecas status is updated.

Mark

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
sonir,

as u said ur present NOC is 0015....does it mean ur occupation changed after sending application to CIO or it was a mistake? because u got PER based on the NOC u mentioned in app.... if it was a mistake then problem can arise bcos CIO has given PER based on NOC u mentioned in de app...and they have to review UR NEW NOC before VO does... IF its just change in occp....den no problem.

and if ur occp n NOC has changed then did u sent current exp/reference letter from ur current employer and if employer is same did u provide the ref letter frm emplyr mentioning the changes in occupation/ duties?
no canedestin, try and understand 0015 is because i got promotion in the same profession , and thats not my fault :-\ ::) :p so just that my present NOC code differs , and i nowhere lose points based on my 0631 code ( based on which i got promotion) i have more than 5-6 yrs ex in that code

hope things are clear now
sonir

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
address gone dear alllllllllllllllllllll today , :p :p :p :p :p

should i stop my courier ?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sonir ( my correction might delay my case )
:-\

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Re: Can someone please help NOC 1122

Chk this link

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/ProfileNocCode.aspx?val=1&val1=1122&val17=1122&val18=0&val19=0

If your most of the duties match with the ones mentioned there then you are good to go.

kiwi_bhatji said:
Can someone please tell me if I can apply under NOC 1122. I have more than 6 years in Marketing & Advertising. Some of his main duties as follow:

1) Marketing & Advertising campaign analysis.
2) Supports Direct Mail Marketing promotions by doing marketing loyalty customer
behaviour analysis, which helps department to plan future advertising promotions.
3) Consults with other Marketing and Advertising campaign managers about various promotions strategies.
4) Works with our external advertising agencies on promotion strategies.
5) Supports Marketing promotions by giving his expert advice to business staff.
6) Maintains marketing and advertising financial budget including month end and year end adjustments with Head of Marketing.
7) Marketing systems analysis and participated in store staff training.
8) Works as Marketing and Advertising promotion specialty for various customer segments.
9) Quality and standards maintenance as per requirements.

Can someone please reply. pl pl.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:

LOL.....dont worry....u have done something right....so everything gonna b right for U

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mew2k10 said:
Important info - Getting Visa Specific File #

I recently had a job change and needed to inform Buffalo. I am still RBVO in ecas. I used the email...NOT ecas form...to notify them.

In the email, I put the pertinent information regarding my employment status and then added the line, "My current status is "Received By Visa Office". If I have a Buffalo - Specific Visa Office Application Number, please forward that to me, so as to include in any future correspondence regarding my job transition, streamlining the process on your end." hoping I could get a Buffalo specific file #.

Lo and behold, they sent an email with my Buffalo specific file #!!!

As I have new Police Certificates and was waiting on "In Process" and the all important Buffalo file # before I mailed them...I've now got it! Hopefully, now I can mail them and have them included in my file and good for 12 months!

I believe this will only work when accompanied by a legitimate change to file info.

It does give credence to the theory that we are "In Process" long before ecas status is updated.

Mark
Good job Mew !!!! Proactive and creative!

Hope this strategy will help many applicants.

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:

but if u can really stop it then stop.....

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Additional line got added today - Interview scheduled for August 25, 2011.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
my address disappeareddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
today was our day canadestin :eek:

my courier has reached delhi, now they are trying to stop the guy whos gonna deliver it, but dont promise

rest is up to God :-* :-*
God will save me :-*

sonir

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
but if u can really stop it then stop.....
Canadestin......your response will put the poor guy in a BIG dilemma. If he has done something right by sending the corrections to the VO then I believe, waiting a little longer for the Visa is worth it than to repent later.

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
Canadestin......your response will put the poor guy in a BIG dilemma. If he has done something right by sending the corrections to the VO then I believe, waiting a little longer for the Visa is worth it than to repent later.

Mitali
thanks mitali i too believe you are right :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:

Mitali
mitali,

i agree, he wont be loosing anything rather its good for him,,,,but chances r that his processing may delay n thats the only reason i asked him to stop.