Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with the app. 6.5 band
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
Dear forum members,
I need your advice about submitting additional documents to Buffalo VO. I got a job offer of my current company (US based) in Canada. Actually, it is a continued permanent employment. Because of my US work permit expiration, they want to transfer me to Canada. Should I send this job offer to support my application in Buffalo VO? Can I get more points for arranged employment? How does it help my application? Can I fax it to Buffalo VO or do I have to send this original job offer?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
No wonder processing is slow.

The Canadian majority conservative government is showing their true colours.

http://www.thespec.com/news/canada/article/564824--immigration-to-canada-drops-by-25-per-cent

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
GoHerd said:
Dear forum members,
I need your advice about submitting additional documents to Buffalo VO. I got a job offer of my current company (US based) in Canada. Actually, it is a continued permanent employment. Because of my US work permit expiration, they want to transfer me to Canada. Should I send this job offer to support my application in Buffalo VO? Can I get more points for arranged employment? How does it help my application? Can I fax it to Buffalo VO or do I have to send this original job offer?
Send it to them.

A concrete job offer may likely speed up your application.

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
ambersabarabia said:
yes this is true it got rejection on 24 june and they relied on inquiry that they will not refund fee
So you got a final PER from CIO and a NER from VO for lack of points? At a first sight your experience does not look like an immigration process but more as extortion. IMO they can't find you eligible in one department only to reject you at the next level after the same review. If the only reason for rejection is your lack of points they should definitely issue the refund. Did you write them back?

Alex

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
Send it to them.

Hi Advance,

How I wish what you say becomes a reality!

Even though there is logic for a speedy processing with GUARANTEED PERMANENT job offer but there is no statistics to support that idea. But the VO should be informed of any change in job situation.

Mitali

M

marocain

GoHerd said:
Dear forum members,
I think the job offer is not enough to support your application, you have to get the LMO and then apply for a VISA and WP from Buffalo VO, unless you get your PR first.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoHerd said:
Dear forum members,
mitali said:
Hi Advance,

How I wish what you say becomes a reality!

Even though there is logic for a speedy processing with GUARANTEED PERMANENT job offer but there is no statistics to support that idea. But the VO should be informed of any change in job situation.

Mitali
Hi Go Herd,

You are already at the RBVO stage and you already have more than 67 points so why do you want more points for AEO? The only benefit you will have with a secured job is that you will not have show any proof of funds.

Yes, you may use all the resources available to let the VO know about the changes in your job situation,which includes FAX and mail.

I think a notarized copy of your job offer may suffice.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marocain said:
I think the job offer is not enough to support your application, you have to get the LMO and then apply for a VISA and WP from Buffalo VO, unless you get your PR first.
Hi moarocain,

The situation with Goherd is slightly different than the regular Temporary foreign worker category. He said that he will be transferred by the US based company to Canada...so technically the company is not Canada based and thus is not depriving any PR or Canadian citizen of a job. I have no idea how this will work for him but its worth a try.

This is just my opinion....I have not come across any such situation.

Mitali

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
GoHerd said:
Dear forum members,
Ho Goherd,

I am not sure if it can speed up the process because its a different category. I don't think you need to do anything except provide them with the change of address and apply for a work permit for Canada. I don't know how work Visa thing works in canada. Goddluck!

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
string11 said:
Hi,
I also Got NER after my CC being charged. and its almost been 2 months time i haven't received either my document nor the refund and when i enquired CIC about this issue i got reply that due to postal strike during that time they were not able to send my document and they have a back log of application to be sent so will delay and nothing about the refund.
Pls seniors give ur views if i will be able to get the refund or not. it was regected in the first step after eligibility review in CIO.
I am really sorry to hear about the NER. Was it rejected by CIO or it went to visa office and was rejected over there?
If it went to VO, then you must have received PER from CIO. If yes, did you try to login into e-cas?

Please give some more details, so we can better understand the situation.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
GoHerd said:
Dear forum members,
If I were you, I would definitely send it to BUFFALO. The best bet would be to fax them and ask that now you have arranged employment, and ask what documents they need. That way they will provide you with a 'B' number, this will a double dip, you will not only be able to send them AOE but also you will get your buffalo 'B' number, if you don't already have it.

I would suggest, don't send anything without 'B' number except the change of address or email address.

Thanks

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
Advance123 said:
Send it to them.

Thanks bro. I'll do it

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
mitali said:
Hi Go Herd,

You are already at the RBVO stage and you already have more than 67 points so why do you want more points for AEO? The only benefit you will have with a secured job is that you will not have show any proof of funds.

Yes, you may use all the resources available to let the VO know about the changes in your job situation,which includes FAX and mail.

I think a notarized copy of your job offer may suffice.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,
I think that the more points, the better chance to get a visa. I just have over a year experience in my NOC, so i think this job offer will help the VO officer make his decision easier ;D

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
mitali said:
Hi moarocain,

The situation with Goherd is slightly different than the regular Temporary foreign worker category. He said that he will be transferred by the US based company to Canada...so technically the company is not Canada based and thus is not depriving any PR or Canadian citizen of a job. I have no idea how this will work for him but its worth a try.

This is just my opinion....I have not come across any such situation.

Mitali
As you said my case is slightly different than the regular Temporary foreign worker category but they treated my work permit application like other applications. I applied work permit as a intra-transferee worker but they refused my application. The reason is "intra-company transferee must desmonstrate that they intend to perform work that would create or maintain significant social, cultural or economic benefits or oppurtunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Intra-company transferees are reasonably expected to work in an executive, senior managerial or specialized knowledge capacity...." If i were an executive or senior manager, I would rather stay and work in US. Now I have to ask my employer in Canada to apply for LMO. I am not sure if they wanna do this.