+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Cappuccino said:
Since March many people are still RBVO, so I wouldn't play that point if I were you :)

Of course they need to be informed of any change in employment circumstances, so if you are having no acknowledgement by online form, try email. If you get no joy after the email I would just leave it. It should be easy to prove you have informed them, and the only real relevance of a change in employment is if they do employment verification since they will attempt to contact you at your place of employment at the same time they attempt to contact your employer.

Wayne.
thanks.few months ago,somebody called to my workplace 2 times,and was looking for me ,but i was holiday that time.then i left my job.they also asked my manager what is my role here.then my manager asked them from where they are calling .they said,they cant tell. i think may be VO.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Well guys there is a spanner in my application for now. My Passports reached London VO yesterday and i just received an email from them saying that the stupid lamination on my passport in off and i will need to get it fixed.

London VO also say in the email that the passport can be relaminated in Indian Embassy which i seriously doubt. Has anyone got such experience? I have read such cases on this thread but they had to get new passports.

Any help appreciated.

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
thanks indra, anil and silent for ur best wishes and welcoming me

i would like to share some amazing thing
i had filled on 20th april and i waited till first week of july for some newz, nothing came through
i got too impatient and so i decided to call CIO for status
To my surprise and after a long wait of 20min, they finally gave me client ID# and also they gave me the NDVO file # as well and told me the file will be sent to NDVO next week. The call center guy really seemed like an angel at that time.
so i did get both important numbers before i got the PER
After a week i got the email from CIO ( PER)

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
S_Saab said:
Hi Guys, Need your help

I moved back to my home country Iraq (I applied for Immigration from Jordan where I was living for the last 10 years) also I obtained a new passport cause my old one is full, What shall I do?

Regards
Saif
u should informe VO immediately about your passport and send a copy of new one........

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
Thank you kathe, prince11, nitroxn, Silent, Sonir, kpkinnera, Architect_100, Placebo, mobbasi, smiler11, Wayne(Cappucino), rupesh nayak, MiTSch, CHOTTI, wenstumped, engy, Alex(cfr1907) and everyone who expressed their condolence to me. You all are part of my family and make my chin up after going through grieving.

Thanks a lot to my BIG FAMILY

entemaria

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
Maani1985 said:
***************** BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO **********************

ANY NEWS FROM BUFFALO?
Maani1985,

seems like you don't like to read all the post even the replies to your posts.

There is no news from my side. Or there is a news... last month on this day my file into IN PROCESS but there is no news from Buffalo VO, no mail, no medical....nothing... other than the crap I received for my case specific enquiry

entemaria

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
bigmac said:
thanks.few months ago,somebody called to my workplace 2 times,and was looking for me ,but i was holiday that time.then i left my job.they also asked my manager what is my role here.then my manager asked them from where they are calling .they said,they cant tell. i think may be VO.
Did that person who called to your manager speak English or your language???!!!! because my manager can't speak English and if they call to her and speake English, she will not understand :D :D
tanx

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
nazafarin said:
Did that person who called to your manager speak English or your language???!!!! because my manager can't speak English and if they call to her and speake English, she will not understand :D :D
tanx
yes they spoke English.i work in London.

Humannamuh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application - Overall Band: 8.50
Med's Request
25-02-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 & 26-03-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
PPR, Step 1: 16-04-2012 & PPR, Step 2: 11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 05-06-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.

I just received a letter from the Immigration and Medical Division of the London visa office. They have asked me to send them the updated IMM8 and Schedule 1 application forms, within 45 days, for me and my wife.

Does anyone know exactly what they mean by IMM8? Do they mean the Permanent Residence Application Form as well as the Schedule 3: Economic Classes form? Or just the Permanent Residence Application Form? Or something else? Schedule 1 is also an IMM0008 form, but they've mentioned it separately, so I think I get it.

And by any chance, would anyone know why they need me to send them now?

Thanks a lot in advance for your responses.

Regards

Raheel

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Humannamuh said:
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.

I just received a letter from the Immigration and Medical Division of the London visa office. They have asked me to send them the updated IMM8 and Schedule 1 application forms, within 45 days, for me and my wife.

Does anyone know exactly what they mean by IMM8? Do they mean the Permanent Residence Application Form as well as the Schedule 3: Economic Classes form? Or just the Permanent Residence Application Form? Or something else? Schedule 1 is also an IMM0008 form, but they've mentioned it separately, so I think I get it.

And by any chance, would anyone know why they need me to send them now?

Thanks a lot in advance for your responses.

Regards

Raheel
Hi, Raheel. Nice to see another med request for London! Not entirely sure regarding the forms - since they only asked us for background declarations (Schedule 1) for us.

If I were you I would send all 3 - Schedule 3, PR Application Form and Schedule 1 - for you and your wife. If they don't want one of the forms, they will simply ignore it. If you saved the PDFs it should be a simply job to re-print and re-sign and date, or make minor tweaks if any information has changed.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Humannamuh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application - Overall Band: 8.50
Med's Request
25-02-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 & 26-03-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
PPR, Step 1: 16-04-2012 & PPR, Step 2: 11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 05-06-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet
Cappuccino said:
Hi, Raheel. Nice to see another med request for London! Not entirely sure regarding the forms - since they only asked us for background declarations (Schedule 1) for us.

If I were you I would send all 3 - Schedule 3, PR Application Form and Schedule 1 - for you and your wife. If they don't want one of the forms, they will simply ignore it. If you saved the PDFs it should be a simply job to re-print and re-sign and date, or make minor tweaks if any information has changed.

Best of luck,
Wayne.
Thanks Wayne, for your quick response.

It's not a medical request yet. I wish!

Yeah, I guess I'll send all three forms. They can keep whatever they like.

Thanks again and regards,

Raheel

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Humannamuh said:
Thanks Wayne, for your quick response.

It's not a medical request yet. I wish!

Yeah, I guess I'll send all three forms. They can keep whatever they like.

Thanks again and regards,

Raheel
Ah ok sorry for the misunderstanding! Nevertheless at least you can see that they are working on your file! :)

Wayne.

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Finally with the God grace after 205 days of waiting ...

i have received my most awaited "PER". :) :) :)

would like to thanks all the members specially, katy, mayank for their valuable support..

regards
vari

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
entemaria said:
Maani1985,

seems like you don't like to read all the post even the replies to your posts.

There is no news from my side. Or there is a news... last month on this day my file into IN PROCESS but there is no news from Buffalo VO, no mail, no medical....nothing... other than the crap I received for my case specific enquiry

entemaria
Entemaria, I do read all the posts, the reason I always ask any news from buffalo is because i get very straight forward answers to that. rather than cutting around the bushes, many forum members just come and directly answer to questions. I like to the point answes, rather than personal theories.

If someone dont want to share any update from buffalo that's their personal choice. But the sole purpose of asking questions is to get the precise answes.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Shalom1 said:
I think it depends on the Officer in charge of your case.
I do receive quick responses to my queries.
I have sent them 2 queries via fax and they responded within days.
I sent them a fax last week monday and I got a reply 3 days later (thursday).
I think they respond faster to fax than email (my opinion).
Cheers

Shalom
hi can you kkindly tell me the fax no. of london visa office and also suggest that can i make a query regarding my application since my application was forwarded to london vo on 29 may since rhen i have not recieved any response from them.
regards