File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Fighter said:
My dear friends:

I am going to give you this year's heppiest news for me till now....PASSPORT REQUEST!!!! :D :D :D :D

Today I have received it and the letter is dated on 27th June. I don't know the ECAS status now as I can not check it from last 20 days. But I guess it should be "Decision Made". :p :p :p :p :p :p

But one thing, still SGVO does not ask "RFPR" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Don't know what is their plan!!!!

Admin, please update the spreadsheet.....thanks in advance ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

.....Fighter
Congratulations Fighter !!! That's really good news ;D

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
mayankpandya said:
Any one facing problem to get status from e cas ? Server time out error after filling all details?
Same problem for me, it's been 6 days now :'(

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
bistolfi49 said:
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,
I want to tell you a story:
about 3 months ago after passing a hard time to prepare my documents and doing Ielts exam, I submitted my complete application package to the CIO on April first. at that time I didn't know anything about AOR and I didn't know even the CIO will send the AOR by email.
one day , I found this Forum by chance and I started to read, I saw people here were SO exited about receiving PER and I read phrases like "OH MY GOD I AM SHAKING NOW!, I JUST RECEIVED MY PER AT LAST...OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..I CHECK MY E-CAS AND MAILBOX 100 TIMES A DAY AND..I WANT TO FLY"..
It was weird for me and I thought "they are kind of crazy people, they are out of head and, they are stupid and anxiety they check their email every minutes..."

on 32th day (according to Spreadsheet) I had to receive first AOR but I didnt receive any email...so you guess what? I became anxious and each day I became more worry......passed 1 week more and no email...2nd week and nothing....I sent an inquiry to CIO and they replied with no helpful information,so I became more stressed....every day I had my mailbox open in my office while working...stress...passed one month and no email...2th month and no email...I was so nervous and ready for bad news....I saw people getting NER because of stupid reasons and even with 66mark.....I check thousands time my claimed points to be confident it is more that 67....I read E7 PDF several times......3th month and no news...July has arrived and passed 4 months already and no news....
yesterday I was working in the office and my mailbox was open as usual...I notice that I have a new email...I check my email, sender is "FSW-Cent.." , I can feel my heart ... my hands are shaking and cannot move the mouse...you may imaging my feeling...I couldn't even read that F*** email....finally I read that...OH MY GOODNESS....It was PER.

You know what, I was shaking too like everybody ;)
Congratulations Bistofil. Welcome to the "crazy" club. As a later PER recipient I can relate to your story 100%.

Well here's another good news, whatever you plan to do in Canada you can add another one to it - 'Story writing'. You are such a captivting writter, love the suspence and the way you build up the punchline :D

I wish you all the best with the rest of the process.

9j

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
bistolfi49 said:
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,
I want to tell you a story:
about 3 months ago after passing a hard time to prepare my documents and doing Ielts exam, I submitted my complete application package to the CIO on April first. at that time I didn't know anything about AOR and I didn't know even the CIO will send the AOR by email.
one day , I found this Forum by chance and I started to read, I saw people here were SO exited about receiving PER and I read phrases like "OH MY GOD I AM SHAKING NOW!, I JUST RECEIVED MY PER AT LAST...OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..I CHECK MY E-CAS AND MAILBOX 100 TIMES A DAY AND..I WANT TO FLY"..
It was weird for me and I thought "they are kind of crazy people, they are out of head and, they are stupid and anxiety they check their email every minutes..."

on 32th day (according to Spreadsheet) I had to receive first AOR but I didnt receive any email...so you guess what? I became anxious and each day I became more worry......passed 1 week more and no email...2nd week and nothing....I sent an inquiry to CIO and they replied with no helpful information,so I became more stressed....every day I had my mailbox open in my office while working...stress...passed one month and no email...2th month and no email...I was so nervous and ready for bad news....I saw people getting NER because of stupid reasons and even with 66mark.....I check thousands time my claimed points to be confident it is more that 67....I read E7 PDF several times......3th month and no news...July has arrived and passed 4 months already and no news....
yesterday I was working in the office and my mailbox was open as usual...I notice that I have a new email...I check my email, sender is "FSW-Cent.." , I can feel my heart ... my hands are shaking and cannot move the mouse...you may imaging my feeling...I couldn't even read that F*** email....finally I read that...OH MY GOODNESS....It was PER.

Congrats, i can imagine what u went through. the anxiety.

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
still the same ecas RBVO...
AGAIN ND VO hve gone slow..

come on... no MR

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
thank you ;) I was following your status too and know your story. wish you best

9jcanada said:
Congratulations Bistofil. Welcome to the "crazy" club. As a later PER recipient I can relate to your story 100%.

Well here's another good news, whatever you plan to do in Canada you can add another one to it - 'Story writing'. You are such a captivting writter, love the suspence and the way you build up the punchline :D

I wish you all the best with the rest of the process.

9j

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Hi all,

bistolfi49, congrats to you! I know what a big joy it is to have that email in your mailbox! :)

9jcanada, this sure is a "crazy club"... nice name... LOL

khan 786, NDVO has really gone of to sleep... no news AT ALL!!! I am getting so anxious as November & December applicants have started getting their visas and my E-CAS is still at RBVO since 3 months! MR seems a far-fetched dream at this time :( I am planning to send a CAIPS Notes request as I am suspecting the E-CAS may not be very accurate and also I am hoping there isn't something wrong in my application that it is not moving forward at all!

All the very best and wishing everyone a lot of patience!

One from the same boat,

BhaktiUjjwal

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Hi Helen,
The delays are London are becoming farcical now, especially for June2010 to October2010 applicants, it seems their cases are only being looked at when the immigration officers in question can be bothered transferring their cases from CAIPS to GCMS.
One has to imagine that the line "Still RBVO after all this time" can be set to the music of Paul Simon's "Still crazy after all these years" with some appropriately melancholic re-writing of the lyrics! :)
Chin up, hopefully things will move soon - there hasn't been much movement for anyone at London lately.
Wayne.
Well Wayne, even the CAIPS and GCMS argument is a bit thin i think, as me and Queencougar received our PER's roughly at the same time and we were at the cusp of the B and E numbers. We were the last few who got the B and then subsequently all of them started getting E. She doent have any movement but mine has progressed. FSW1 and FSW2 is the only difference that i can see.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
bistolfi49 said:
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,
I want to tell you a story:......
Congrats Bistolfi49, and all the best on the rest of your journey with this "crazy club"..

Cheers.

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Hi all,

bistolfi49, congrats to you! I know what a big joy it is to have that email in your mailbox! :)

9jcanada, this sure is a "crazy club"... nice name... LOL

khan 786, NDVO has really gone of to sleep... no news AT ALL!!! I am getting so anxious as November & December applicants have started getting their visas and my E-CAS is still at RBVO since 3 months! MR seems a far-fetched dream at this time :( I am planning to send a CAIPS Notes request as I am suspecting the E-CAS may not be very accurate and also I am hoping there isn't something wrong in my application that it is not moving forward at all!

All the very best and wishing everyone a lot of patience!

One from the same boat,
BhaktiUjjwal have you send any Case specific enquiry to ND VO......... regarding the delay

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Hi khan 786,

No. I haven't. As some people on the forum have time and again opined that sending such inquiry before the 6-month period that NDVO already mentions, might annoy the immigration officer! Is that true? Or should I send one? Or should I wait for some more time?

I thought if writing to NDVO might possibly do some harm, CAIPS Notes would not... as it is not related with the particular officer.

Am I thinking on the right track?

- BhaktiUjjwal

khan 786 said:
BhaktiUjjwal have you send any Case specific enquiry to ND VO......... regarding the delay

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Well Wayne, even the CAIPS and GCMS argument is a bit thin i think, as me and Queencougar received our PER's roughly at the same time and we were at the cusp of the B and E numbers. We were the last few who got the B and then subsequently all of them started getting E. She doent have any movement but mine has progressed. FSW1 and FSW2 is the only difference that i can see.
The only other explanation I can think of for such massive disparity is that each case is assigned to a particular immigration officer when it hits the visa office. Some officers have a bigger backlog than others, so it could just be luck factor as to when the officer can review your case.

Perhaps with Danishsoomro his case landed in front of a visa officer who was just finishing some pre-June-2010 cases and had no earlier post-June-2010 cases so worked on his case fairly early. Some of the earlier July/August/Sept applicants might have landed on the desk of immigration officers with stacks of other cases to finalise first.

I am just guessing - but CHC London must have SOME pattern they wouldn't just randomly pull applications our of the total pile, however much it might seem to us that it's what they are doing! :)

It's the lack of transparency and very poor communication that most people find so damn frustrating. If they would just be honest and upfront about how they are processing applications and give people the reasons why some late applicants are getting medicals whilst applications who applied 9 months earlier are not even in process, then people may see them in a more forgiving light.

Wayne.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
queencougar said:
Still RBVO after all this time - I don't even want to count the weeks but it is a LOT!
I am getting a bit worried - could they have lost our application or is there something they don't like about ours? We have done everything right, I know we have.
CAIPS notes are applied for and maybe then there will be a clue of what is going on.
Sick about March applicants to London getting Meds when we are still waiting (no offence to applicants, but it is extremely unfair). We have been RBVO since March.
For those waiting from Buffalo, writing to the Minister will do you no good - they just say it is procedural fairness to process everyone in order and that they cannot look at your case until the requisite time quoted for applications to be processed has passed.
You can try, of course, but I would suggest CAIPS notes are the way to go to begin with.
Waiting anxiously for your CAIPS' results to see what' going on with our applications! Best of luck Helen!

Ammaar

1122 Applicant

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application/ PPC request on August 27th
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
September 9th, 2011
Med's Done....
September 17th, 2011
Passport Req..
Scanned Copy request: Nov. 26, 2011 / Original Passport Request: Jan. 12, 2012
Cappuccino said:
The only other explanation I can think of for such massive disparity is that each case is assigned to a particular immigration officer when it hits the visa office. Some officers have a bigger backlog than others, so it could just be luck factor as to when the officer can review your case.

Perhaps with Danishsoomro his case landed in front of a visa officer who was just finishing some pre-June-2010 cases and had no earlier post-June-2010 cases so worked on his case fairly early. Some of the earlier July/August/Sept applicants might have landed on the desk of immigration officers with stacks of other cases to finalise first.

I am just guessing - but CHC London must have SOME pattern they wouldn't just randomly pull applications our of the total pile, however much it might seem to us that it's what they are doing! :)

It's the lack of transparency and very poor communication that most people find so damn frustrating. If they would just be honest and upfront about how they are processing applications and give people the reasons why some late applicants are getting medicals whilst applications who applied 9 months earlier are not even in process, then people may see them in a more forgiving light.

Wayne.
Well Said. I cannot think of any other explanation and I am getting crazy of checking our ECAS maybe 50 times or more a day. The first thing I think of as soon as I wake up is if we change into "In Process" today or nowadays even address disappearing. At the end of the day when I deparately find no change in my ECAS, I go to bed exhusted and just wish if tomorrow brings a change. I can touch all those friends who posted sad stories of their cases.