Med's Done....
03/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/06/2011
My application was finally received by CIO on 3 Nov (Local Time). Thank God!
Please update my information on spreadsheet.
Thanks.

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
doc manu said:
its nt a horror story this is wat has happned !!!! n im lost

same here yaar I am completely lost not getting any idea what to do now..........

whenever we call at CIO not getting proper response.

feeling really Sad.

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Sorry to hear your news....who received your application? I sent mine by TNT express & according to tracking record mine was received by KRSZWDA..
RECEIVED BY SOME P.ROBAR

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
moksh2k7 said:
me too you applied through any consultant or by urself
THRU ABHINAV IMMIGRATION NEHRU PLACE

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
doc manu said:
M FRM DELHI
and when CIO received ur file.......mine was received on 16th july but since hen I am waiting **********

Yesterday I got call from bank after asking that my BD is dtill outstanding..............My consultants are A****le not responding well after takin the full payment........and in my job not getting enough time to follow up with them dont have any idea what to do now

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
O my God!!! I send my doc with new rules in that address via courier services on Aug10 .
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
PO BOX 7500
Sydney,
NS B1P 0A9.

Still didnt get any response from them. what can i do....?

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
moksh2k7 said:
and when CIO received ur file.......mine was received on 16th july but since hen I am waiting **********

Yesterday I got call from bank after asking that my BD is dtill outstanding..............My consultants are A****le not responding well after takin the full payment........and in my job not getting enough time to follow up with them dont have any idea what to do now
SAME HERE BRO .... MINE WAS RECEIVED ON 1ST SEPT .......MAIL ME UR NUMBR LETS VE A CHAT

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
moksh2k7 said:
me from Real services ........anyway what re they sayng about ur case
THEY VE CHARGED THE FULL PAYMENT FRM ME AND NOW THEY DONT RESPOND PROPERLY TO MY QUERIES....

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
doc manu said:
THEY VE CHARGED THE FULL PAYMENT FRM ME AND NOW THEY DONT RESPOND PROPERLY TO MY QUERIES....
Hi doc manu,

On November 03, 2010, 07:01:28 am » you wrote:
I VE A SIMILAR PROBLEM APPLICATION REACHES CIO ON SEPT 1ST AND B.D STILL NT CASHED SO I CALLD UP CIO N DEY SAY DEY VE NOTHIN IN THEIR RECORDS HOW FRUSTRATING

Now you are saying they have cashed your banker's draft? I assume this is what you mean when you say they've charged the full payment from you.

If they have cashed your draft then they must have your application, so phone them again and explain that your draft is now cashed so can they please confirm your status.

If your draft is not cashed, then I would suggest contacting the courier who delivered your application, and get them to confirm the address is was actually delivered to, in case the courier made a mistake.

Very worse case scenario if neither CIC nor the courier know the whereabouts of your application will be to compile a new application and re-send it. As long as your NOC code is not 1122 you will have a good chance to still make it within the cap. I realise compiling a new application may be very frustrating but it may be the only way if all else fails. You should be able to get duplicate IELTS results without having to re-take the test, and then it should be just a case of re-printing the forms, photocopying your original documents and getting them re-notarized, and also you'll have to get your University transcripts and original employment reference letters again.

Lastly, can you please stop making your entire post in capital letters, you're giving me a headache ;)

Best of luck.
Wayne.

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Hi doc manu,

On November 03, 2010, 07:01:28 am » you wrote:
I VE A SIMILAR PROBLEM APPLICATION REACHES CIO ON SEPT 1ST AND B.D STILL NT CASHED SO I CALLD UP CIO N DEY SAY DEY VE NOTHIN IN THEIR RECORDS HOW FRUSTRATING

Now you are saying they have cashed your banker's draft? I assume this is what you mean when you say they've charged the full payment from you.

If they have cashed your draft then they must have your application, so phone them again and explain that your draft is now cashed so can they please confirm your status.

If your draft is not cashed, then I would suggest contacting the courier who delivered your application, and get them to confirm the address is was actually delivered to, in case the courier made a mistake.

Very worse case scenario if neither CIC nor the courier know the whereabouts of your application will be to compile a new application and re-send it. As long as your NOC code is not 1122 you will have a good chance to still make it within the cap. I realise compiling a new application may be very frustrating but it may be the only way if all else fails. You should be able to get duplicate IELTS results without having to re-take the test, and then it should be just a case of re-printing the forms, photocopying your original documents and getting them re-notarized, and also you'll have to get your University transcripts and original employment reference letters again.

Lastly, can you please stop making your entire post in capital letters, you're giving me a headache ;)

Best of luck.
Wayne.

He was talking about his consultants not to CIC

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
vncviewer said:
O my God!!! I send my doc with new rules in that address via courier services on Aug10 .
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
PO BOX 7500
Sydney,
NS B1P 0A9.

Still didnt get any response from them. what can i do....?
If you sent your application by EMS/Express/ courier service but used above Address, which is by the way a address for regular mail ( P.O. BOX 7500) then I guess your application got lost in wrong address.
If so, please contact the agency by which you sent your application and ask them to retrive it by anyway possible or at least suggest you waht to do now.
I came across similar post before in the forum. In this type of case the online EMS status shows "adress need to be changed" or "new adress needed" type message.
What was your delivery status when last time you checked?