+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

malik.

Apr 19, 2011
A very good morning to all my friends in India and around the world.
Got decision made from NDVO.
here are my details,
Applied to cio --oct 2010.
per--- feb 2011.
MR/RPRF/PPR--- mar 2011.
medical done -- mar 2011.
PPR sent to ndvo --- mar 2011.
RPRF encashed --- Apr 2011.
Decision made --- may 2011.

here i would like to thank people like Wayne,anil,indira,saif,qurax,mayank,katy,and many more such wonderful individuals who during their course of interaction knowingly or otherwise helped many people like myself.Thank you all. ----- malik.
p.s.----- friends i am from the 2004 ndvo applicants who reapplied and finally after a wait of more than 7 years got visa today.The main motivation for this wait was my family(brother and sister being there in Canada.) God bless you all and may grant your wishes soon.---- malik

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
hi guysss... i was following the very interesting discussion about Toronto vs Vancouver. Before i was sure for Toronto but after meeting many canadians at work ( Ima Tourist Guide lolxx) i m going to settle in Vancouver, Mild weather (like London), outdoor activities, Golf & ski at the same time... mountains in the city :p and much more, You Gotta Be There, watch the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSCHRQCIBY
;D ;D

Toronto has its own pros n cons, depends what individual is looking for, my only concern is the weather.

I think we should further discuss the very important topic and make one spreadsheet for that as well :p

congratx to all good news receiver, and good wishes for waiters.. and luck for everone.. cheers

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
malik. said:
here are my details,.....................
God bless you all and may grant your wishes soon.---- malik

So finally you did turn up ..... ;D ...CONGRATS for the DM. Few days more and the PP with maple leaves will be in your hand ..... 8) 8) ..... Book your tickets....

Dr. Ray said:
Ecase update: Decision made.
Congrats Ray ....... Enjoy your time in Bangladesh ....

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
dibs said:
HI all ,

A real sad news from my end .. ""I'm Out Of The Race " :( got my rejection letter .. My agent messed it up ..
dibs said:
Long Story short ....
Its a case of failed ER at the VO ... ...............
..............The explanation above is vague .. will post the exact details and wordings of the rejection letter tomorrow..
Dear Mathew

It is a shear negligence on part of VO. And I don't have correct words for your good consultant ..... please highlight the firm's name ...... we have to Be aware of dogs ....

Your experience of 2 years (min 1 year required) should have been considered as basic necessity. And the rest of experience for points. Here the consultant did the blunder of putting the same NOC for both the cases.

Try to fix a lawyer as soon as possible ..... if not shoot a fax immediately - clearly stating your mistake (typo error or cut-paste same NOC or oversight of NOC & putting the same under both the job profiles). Accept the mistake and ask politely to reconsider your application. Everything remains the same except that your NOC will change in your 2nd job profile. Try your level best .... and I am sure if they are sensible humans, they will listen to you and understand the matter. It also makes me think about that 'sensible humans' part - they should have called you for the interview to get this thing clarified or atleast sent a query for clarification, before coming on to DM .... and they called Ashok for interview..... ??? .... with same result - Denial.

I wish good for you Mathew ...... don't worry. Take care.

Cheers, Anil

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Hi all
My eCAS status got updated to "IN PROCESS". This is what it says:and inside 3rd line added
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 17, 2011.
I also had an email from CAIRO VO that medical instruactions are ready, and I arranged the courier to get it, the courier reached the Visa section on time but have been told that it's not ready !!!!
I sent an email asking to advice with the medical readiness date
I don't know if I should send the courier again without confirmation from VO???
thanks

dibs

Oct 17, 2010
Kochi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band score 8.)
anil04_10 said:
Dear Mathew

It is a shear negligence on part of VO. And I don't have correct words for your good consultant ..... please highlight the firm's name ...... we have to Be aware of dogs ....

Your experience of 2 years (min 1 year required) should have been considered as basic necessity. And the rest of experience for points. Here the consultant did the blunder of putting the same NOC for both the cases.

Try to fix a lawyer as soon as possible ..... if not shoot a fax immediately - clearly stating your mistake (typo error or cut-paste same NOC or oversight of NOC & putting the same under both the job profiles). Accept the mistake and ask politely to reconsider your application. Everything remains the same except that your NOC will change in your 2nd job profile. Try your level best .... and I am sure if they are sensible humans, they will listen to you and understand the matter. It also makes me think about that 'sensible humans' part - they should have called you for the interview to get this thing clarified or atleast sent a query for clarification, before coming on to DM .... and they called Ashok for interview..... ??? .... with same result - Denial.

I wish good for you Mathew ...... don't worry. Take care.

Cheers, Anil

My consultant is Polinsys from Kochi .... They seems to be not much interested in getting things rectified .. instead has asked me to re apply if the category is in the next list .. :mad:

sunnytwin

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent to CIO
AOR Received.
07-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO
Med's Request
05-April-2011
Med's Done....
24-April-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-June-2011
architect_100 said:
Hi all
My eCAS status got updated to "IN PROCESS". This is what it says:and inside 3rd line added
I also had an email from CAIRO VO that medical instruactions are ready, and I arranged the courier to get it, the courier reached the Visa section on time but have been told that it's not ready !!!!
I sent an email asking to advice with the medical readiness date
I don't know if I should send the courier again without confirmation from VO???
thanks
You've done your part on asking them for readiness date. Or just try sending courier 3 days later.

Good luck

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
malik. said:
here are my details,
Applied to cio --oct 2010.
per--- feb 2011.
MR/RPRF/PPR--- mar 2011.
medical done -- mar 2011.
PPR sent to ndvo --- mar 2011.
RPRF encashed --- Apr 2011.
Decision made --- may 2011.

here i would like to thank people like Wayne,anil,indira,saif,qurax,mayank,katy,and many more such wonderful individuals who during their course of interaction knowingly or otherwise helped many people like myself.Thank you all. ----- malik.
p.s.----- friends i am from the 2004 ndvo applicants who reapplied and finally after a wait of more than 7 years got visa today.The main motivation for this wait was my family(brother and sister being there in Canada.) God bless you all and may grant your wishes soon.---- malik
Hi,
Congrats!
What is your NOC?

Wow! I am beginning to realize that there are tons of people following the forum but who don't subscribe to it!!!!
I wonder how many visas are out there right now?
Can we get it by multiplying what we have by Waynes' factor of 33? (Wayne, was it 33?)
Cheers!

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
Hey Spreadsheet admins,

please update my status to "In Process" .

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 12, 2011.

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 7, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Please, guys, I need your help. After a ten days being RBVO, it has changed to Decision made today. Does it mean that our application is refused?!:(

malik.

Apr 19, 2011
Thank you anil,Krishna,spokes for your wishes.
@ anil thanks for your guidance.
@ spokes my noc 1122.
My details @ international tracker are @162 serial no.
malik.

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Hi,

Can someone from the forum tell me whether the forms has to be filled using block letters or can we do the normal way, first letter caps and the rest small letter?

My child is smiling in her photo, though her mouth is closed. I tried several times, but all the photos she keeps on smiling. can this photo be used, I have seen on the website, that photos with "non expression".

Shami