31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Hi Bahman,
My problem is not having deposited a big deal of money at once. It's just a stupid mistake of not exchanging the correct bank statement which I have already had with the one showing less than required.

1122 Applicant said:
Have you got your medicals?
If not, you still have time to deposit money into your account.
By the way I have been discussing this issue with my lawyer since I received my PER.
I have some good news:

You may deposit a/some large amounts of money into your account all in once when you have some kind of proof that where dd you get this money for example you may say I have sold my car and then you need to show a translated copy of the sales. Or you might sell other properties and provide the appropriate valid documents to show you have sold them legally.
It is not a big issue don't worry about it.

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
The voice of wisdome !

Thanks Indira for being part of this TEAM ;)

indira_prab said:
I did not want to get into this, but now i feel it's OK to have my say here :). I wish this is the last one on this topic.

Every member has the right to speak his own views here. We are all from different cultures and backgrounds and so it is perfectly normal to have this sort of differences in opinions.

BUT, i would prefer to just reiterate that we have ALL sorts of people in this forum and the only way to keep your cool and that of the forum is, just ignore the posts that you do not appreciate or agree with. You may just say that you do not agree and appreciate the content, but yes, you cannot do enough to get rid of that views/post/user.

In this case, there was a person, who came forward to share his personal info that he had loaned some money from his employer to facilitate his POF requirements. There is nothing wrong in this, except that there is a risk of rejection if the VO confirms the money is not eligible for a POF as stated. First, not everyone is well off in their home country to become eligible for immigration by default. In-fact that is still one of the primary reasons why people choose immigration. A lot of us do sell our properties, cars, use ALL of the possible money to immigrate(including the amount we use as POF). Further, some might even go to the extent to borrow from friends and relatives to help themselves become eligible for immigration. As long as there are no conflicts between the lender and the borrower, this should be OK.

The thing on CIC's website obviously says, 'The money should belong to the applicants', as it has to be available for the applicants for their settlement in Canada. Yes, after borrowing the money is obviously the applicants' and it's between the lender and the applicant as to how the repayments are scheduled, if at all they are due. So, obviously that money will be available for the applicant while he arrives in Canada and so, he is not going to drain the public funds there in this case. I guess the CIC's specifications only apply to that money, which is borrowed for a limited time(during the application), for example, one might just borrow the money from the day he prints his POF to the day he receives his Visa. Unfortunately this happens quite often and so the VOs might be This sort of borrowing is the one actually not qualified for immigration.

Hope i did not confuse or offend anyone :). I wish Bkcnbr good luck on his application :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
moabbasi said:
Hello Seniors and All members,

Please do not lead this forum to the fighting club. ??? .. just ignore at least from now on :).....

We all luv this forum...

Please it is my humble request that no further argument, plzzzzzzz... :D You all are genius and respectful.. Hope you agree to my point.

Always Cheers,
-Shadab
hi dear senior members junior members please stay calm ,we are a gr8 forum and we should move ahead and help each other......we all just love the forum ,we should mantain the spirt of forum and move ahead rohan

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys,

We can fight our personal morals until we are blue in the face, and we will all never agree on what is morally correct and incorrect.

But let us please remember, this is comfortably the largest Canada immigration forum in the world. It is therefore a pretty reasonable assumption that CIO and CHC monitor this forum regularly.

Even if we cast all our moral disagreements aside, we cannot ignore the LEGAL issues here. We in no way should be advising people on this forum as to how they can defraud the Canadian government. If it becomes an acceptable practice to do that in this thread, then I am deleting my account now - since I wish to take no further part in it.

I feel pretty annoyed at the way my opinions have been slated here, especially the notion from some that I now owe an apology. But I'm prepared to forget all that and move on, IF people please also do the same.

But for future reference, anyone else asking advice on how they can fix/cheat/fudge/forge (or whichever verb you prefer to use) any element of their application (funds/educational documents/work experience letters etc) then it's going to face the same level of disagreement from me.

Just so we're clear on this!

Thanks for listening,
Wayne.

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
barkat123 said:
Raj/Jignesh,
Where did you register CIIP? from newcomersuccess.ca?
How do we know the dates availability in Mumbai?

Thanks
Barkat
Yes. You can register online with your file details. They will reply you through email regarding date of session.

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
Thalia said:
Oh, yeaaaaa...wooohooo...just received my PER!
ehm, let's get serious now, there is a lot of waiting ahead of me :p

Please update my status. PER received on 27th of April. And please fix my BD encash date, as according to the CIC it's the 30th of March and not the 4th of April that my bank told me. Thank you!
Congrats!!!!!

Wish you good luck with the rest of the process

Thanks

Kittu

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
indira_prab said:
Did you receive an email asking for the resumes and the proof that you have been requested for medicals?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Yes. They did ask for proof of medicals. However, I replied that I have already finished with my medicals and forms are with Embassy now. They accepted it.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,
We can fight our personal morals until we are blue in the face, and we will all never agree on what is morally correct and incorrect.
But let us please remember, this is comfortably the largest Canada immigration forum in the world. It is therefore a pretty reasonable assumption that CIO and CHC monitor this forum regularly.
Even if we cast all our moral disagreements aside, we cannot ignore the LEGAL issues here. We in no way should be advising people on this forum as to how they can defraud the Canadian government. If it becomes an acceptable practice to do that in this thread, then I am deleting my account now - since I wish to take no further part in it.
I feel pretty annoyed at the way my opinions have been slated here, especially the notion from some that I now owe an apology. But I'm prepared to forget all that and move on, IF people please also do the same.
But for future reference, anyone else asking advice on how they can fix/cheat/fudge/forge (or whichever verb you prefer to use) any element of their application (funds/educational documents/work experience letters etc) then it's going to face the same level of disagreement from me.
Thanks for listening,
Wayne.
I agree. People can be confused about their morality but not about the legality of the issue. No adult can plead ignorance of law.

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
khashayar said:
Dear Katy and dear Moabbasi,
i could call canada about an hour ago and got my PER, :D
i also could correct my email address too,thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for ur supprt and help.
my PER was issued on 20th April,
update it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, uhoooooooooooooooooo ;)
wish all good luck,
Khashayar
Congrats Khashayar,

Now no worries, for sure the rest of process would go just the right way.

Thanks

Kittu

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Hi,
Just finished my medical furtherance examination today. They asked for lordotic(apical) chest x-ray view. In short it is x-ray from different angle. They wanted it as first one was not clear in certain areas. As per doctor x-ray is clear.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
jignesh79 said:
Hi,
Just finished my medical furtherance examination today. They asked for lordotic(apical) chest x-ray view. In short it is x-ray from different angle. They wanted it as first one was not clear in certain areas. As per doctor x-ray is clear.
Phew :)

Congrats for that extra step :)

Indira Prabhakaran.

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
jignesh79 said:
Hi,
CONGRATS the mapple leaf is waiting for you to see it

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asoo62 said:
Yes I've quoted the right amount of money in the form, so I really hope what you said will be the case ad they ask me for an update.
Hi asoo62.

I notice from the spreadsheet that you got your medical requests on 16th April? That being the case, I think you're safe (or at least, reasonably so!).

Medical requests are issued after the documents check/employer verification part of the background checks (the second part being security checks which take place after medical results come back).

Very worse case scenario I think visa office will ask for updated bank statements so you should find out how quickly you can obtain them.

Best of luck.
Wayne.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for listening,
Wayne.
Bro, no one is helping anyone to defraud the CIO/CHC. The problem occurred when you, instead of telling the person calmly that this was illegal and he might get caught in the process, just got much too infuriated and started insulting him in a public forum. Now, everything is clear and we must forget what happened and carry on. Have a nice day and stay calm! :)

1122 Applicant

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application/ PPC request on August 27th
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
September 9th, 2011
Med's Done....
September 17th, 2011
Passport Req..
Scanned Copy request: Nov. 26, 2011 / Original Passport Request: Jan. 12, 2012
asoo62 said:
Hi Bahman,
My problem is not having deposited a big deal of money at once. It's just a stupid mistake of not exchanging the correct bank statement which I have already had with the one showing less than required.
Dear Friend,

Most probably your last bank balance is dated before the date of your medical request. This is the good proof to convince them you have made a mistake.
I suggest you to immidiately send the new one with correct date and explain the former one was sent on mistake.

regards
bahman