21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
Pippin said:
I haven't heard anything about waist circumference being an issue, but I have never had an immigration medical, so hopefully others with experience will answer this query. There is a correlation between large waist measurements and risk of heart disease (I think it is greater than 40" for men and 36" for women in North America. I do not know whether the same standards apply to all cultures or not.) As far as what is included in the medical, MEZO has a wonderful link. Go down and you will see MEDICAL references. Congrats on getting this far in the process and Good Luck.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-your-immigration-journey-important-links-t64774.0.html
hi i have never heard of this but found a good reason to diet
rohan

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deby said:
Hi everyone;
I was thinking that as at this step everything relies on the VO workers I should check what has been the behaviour of my specific VO. So, I checked the spread sheet and found only 4 people in it (including me), checked their last posts too to know how they feel about it and found that Hub2 received on April 5th his second AOR.
That really keeps my smiley face as now I know that two people are receiving news from Mexico, City VO.
I hope kalabaza will get some news soon.
If anyone can update the spread sheet with Hub2 2nd AOR it will be more accurate.
Thanks
Deby

Hey !!

Thank you very much, I have not received any news so far.....I dont know, I will have to keep waiting :)))

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
calgaryy said:
Hey Nitroxn....
I think u should not worry ..coz Rohan09 s docs were submitted on 24th of march and DD got encashed on 15th april ...
Which means it took more than 22 days for him ..so i guess urs too should get encashed in a couple of days...

Thanks
Uzma.
I have never been so worried in my life.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-sent-to-nd-vo-need-back-for-going-abroad-still-no-decision-made-t69499.0.html

As we know life brings all of concoction that we can imagine. One such thing is happening to me now. Just as I submitted my passports to ND VO on 29 March 2011, for the final decision i.e. Visa stamp, I encountered another opportunity however brief will prove good to my opportunity. I have received an training program offer abroad. However, short term it may be it would be very beneficial to me moving forward to Canada. But since my passports are at ND VO, there is no getting that chance. An opportunity missed is an opportunity lost. So guys I need your advice on this. Should I contact ND VO and request them to send my passports only or is it possible that we request them to expedite processing, or should I leave this opportunity and just concentrate on going to Canada. Has anyone else had the same circumstance. Please let me know your good thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

I have sent a case specific inquiry to inquire about processing timelines and advice if processing time will exceed tentatively. depending on the answer, i have to request the PP back to make the work visit. Senior members please spell out your words of wisdom. i have never been in such dire straits in my life before.

Again, thanks in advance.

massey

Apr 19, 2011
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
04-04-2011 1st and 2nd
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
MITESHKAPADIA said:
HI....
IN WHICH FORM YOU HAVE RECEIVED AOR FROM THEM...?

LIKE IS IT THROUGH EMAIL OR BY POST...?
AND WHAT IS EXACTLY AOR...?

Dear MITESH ,
i received it via a registered post and containing as follows,
ur package has been recieved at visa office and it can take around 6-12 months for processing.

massey

Apr 19, 2011
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
04-04-2011 1st and 2nd
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Mitesh

I received it via registered post , and it contains

"we have received ur package at visa office and it can take 6-12 months to process at this office

massey.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANK U FOR YOUR HELP :)

mikey2010 said:
Dear Om Saif,

If I remember rightly, Darkknight got has medical request without a PPR request. I think they did ask for RPRF fees however. Have you been asked for your passport? If yes, then you should contact them.

Congrats on your Medical request :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THEY DIDNOT ASK FOR ANY THING BUT MR
AND THEY GIVE ONE MONTH TO SEND THE MR
THANKS ALOT :)

DarKnight said:
om saif,

Sorry, I think I missed your last post and couldn't answer sooner.

But, mikey2010 is correct - We did receive our Medical Requests WITH the RPRF but WITHOUT the PassPort Request.

If you've got the PassPort Request without the RPRF then I think it does make sense to contact the VO, else you should just wait for their next communication.

Cheers!
DarKnight

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANKS BROTHER
AS I SAID THEY DIDNOT ASK FOR ANY THING BUT MR
THAY GIVE ONE MONTH TO SEND IT
THANKS AGAIN :)

magdy580 said:
Hello Om Saif;
Actually I think its the first time for Cairo VO to send medicals without RPRF ... So it is confusing ... Let me think with you about the possibilities:
1- They might have forgotten to send the RPRF
2- There might be a reason that makes them wait. Did they ask for any other documents ? like PCCs / any other kind of certificates / letters / change of family composition / status / ...... ?

In the second case they should put a timeline for you to submit any document (like what they did with me, asking for a PCC from Nigeria) and they have given me 60 days (but they have sent me the RPRF anyway!)

Kindly share more about your situation and we'll try to think together.

Magdy

massey

Apr 19, 2011
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
04-04-2011 1st and 2nd
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear all good evening ,

Plz.. guide me as I am new to the forum , Kindly tell me how long it takes to change to "IN PROCESS"
My status is RBVO till 25 March 2011

massey

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
massey said:
Dear all good evening ,

i m new to the forum , Kindly tell me how it takes to change to "IN PROCESS"
My status till 25 March is RBVO.

massey
Hi Massey
Congrats.. You Get Medicals soon. another 2 steps to go mapple leif....

Regards

kpkinnera

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Wonder what is holding CHC to update immigration list after 5th april 8)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

I DIDNOT KNOW THAT I CAN SEND IT WITHOUT REQUEST

yukon said:
Send the RPRF. If they did not ask now, they will ask subsequently, so to avoid that delay for extra communication to & fro, send the RPRF amount now.
You can send it anytime during the processing of your application, but before issuance of the Visa. No sweat !!