NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Guys,

I think we can know from the 1st AOR & i think it will be only one AOR, that is because the AOR will be different from the AOR of pre june.
The AOR of pre june is instructing the applicant to submit his documents to his VO, but since we already submitted our documents so i think our AOR will instruct us to perform the Medical Examination.

anil04_10 said:
Dear Rozen

I don't think anyone can answer this question........ even after we start getting the AORs...... till someone gets a 2nd one ..... :eek: :eek: 8) ......... and if there IS ANY 2nd AOR whether that will be from CIO or from VO???? ....... Even god may not be knowing ??? ::) :'(

Cheers, Anil

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
edidigit said:
Hello every applicant after 26/6 :D

I have 2 questions :

Is there anybody from applicant of after 26/6 received AOR ? How long we should wait ?

Do you know how long they give us time from receiving AOR and requesting PCC from CHC?
No one received AOR till now & we still dn't have any idea how long we should wait, regards.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Dr.Alex said:
No one received AOR till now & we still dn't have any idea how long we should wait, regards.
My current guesswork = maybe end of October/start of November for July applicants to start getting AORs. Mid to end November for Aug/Sep applicants and then December for October applicants.

Would be nice for SOMEONE to get an AOR! ;)

Wayne.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Cappuccino said:
My current guesswork = maybe end of October/start of November for July applicants to start getting AORs. Mid to end November for Aug/Sep applicants and then December for October applicants.

Would be nice for SOMEONE to get an AOR! ;)

Wayne.
sure Wayne...I agree with u...July applicants AORs will be 1st week of November...that's just a guess guys:)

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Interesting!!

My Application was received by CIO on 7th October 2010 thursday. and my CC is now charged on 12th October Tuesday. MOnday was closed for thanksgiving i guess.

Only one business day to process CC. It was soooo fast!!!! :)

My other details are:

NOC 1122
VO: Singapore
PCC: Not sent

please update.

vicky1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karnal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-9-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
PER 17 Jan, AOR 21 Feb
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
15-02-11 'received by VO'
THATS THE SPIRIT , BE POSITIVE. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.

canady said:
Guys,

I think we can know from the 1st AOR & i think it will be only one AOR, that is because the AOR will be different from the AOR of pre june.
The AOR of pre june is instructing the applicant to submit his documents to his VO, but since we already submitted our documents so i think our AOR will instruct us to perform the Medical Examination.

vicky1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karnal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-9-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
PER 17 Jan, AOR 21 Feb
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
15-02-11 'received by VO'
ORDER SEEMS TO BE RIGHT.
The order as I understand it is
1) Completeness check
2) Charge credit card/cash draft
3) Perform eligibility review
4) Send AOR and forward application to visa office

Wayne
Cappuccino said:
I think you have the order slightly wrong. The processing fee is taken after the completeness check, but BEFORE the eligibility review.

The order as I understand it is
1) Completeness check
2) Charge credit card/cash draft
3) Perform eligibility review
4) Send AOR and forward application to visa office

Wayne

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
aakash28 said:
Interesting!!

My Application was received by CIO on 7th October 2010 thursday. and my CC is now charged on 12th October Tuesday. MOnday was closed for thanksgiving i guess.

My other details are:

NOC 1122
VO: Singapore
PCC: Not sent

please update.
Wow this is really interesting only 1day
But it is also good as the cap is not filled yet we will see what will happen

Amro

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Amro Elsayed said:
Wow this is really interesting only 1day
But it is also good as the cap is not filled yet we will see what will happen

Amro
Well, the cap COULD be filled, but CIC won't know it yet until at least 1000 eligibility reviews have been completed for applications in that NOC code.

On the May forum some people have phoned CIC and 2 separate people have confirmed they are working on applications 23rd/24th August.

Since no-one has had an AOR I am wondering if there is a delay between the eligibility review being completed, and the AOR actually going out?

Wayne.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
I think all of us should read page 38 of this PDF.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

1. Those who are saying that quota might have reached - - Wrong

If your CC or BD is enchased it means that quota has not reached yet, because this is one of the condition mentioned in completeness phase.

2. First AOR will be received if we pass the Eligibility review phase.

3. If your pass the Eligibility review phase and get the AOR, the application will be sent to concern Visa Office, and visa office will review our application against these factors.

Minimal requirements
Selection factors
Sufficient funds
Admissibility (criminality, security, medical)

If everything is ok, you will get a request to send medical results.

4. Most probably police certificate will be requested with medicals or as soon as visa office will receive our documents, becase thats when the processing phase starts.

Hope it clarified few things if not all.

Thanks

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Maani1985 said:
I think all of us should read page 38 of this PDF.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

1. Those who are saying that quota might have reached - - Wrong

If your CC or BD is enchased it means that quota has not reached yet, because this is one of the condition mentioned in completeness phase.

2. First AOR will be received if we pass the Eligibility review phase.

3. If your pass the Eligibility review phase and get the AOR, the application will be sent to concern Visa Office, and visa office will review our application against these factors.

Minimal requirements
Selection factors
Sufficient funds
Admissibility (criminality, security, medical)

If everything is ok, you will get a request to send medical results.

4. Most probably police certificate will be request with medicals or as soon as visa office will receive our documents, becase thats when the processing phase starts.

Hope it clarified few things if not all.

Thanks
I agree with you on all these items specially that the cap is not filled because one item of the completness test is you have a place in the quota that is also clear to me as we write the NOC on the envelope from outside so to ease for them to return the app. even before look inside

another thing if they processing the 23rd august people so this mean they will send the AOR's in order after june applicant so we just had to wait and keep waiting till the first known person will recieve AOR

what make me worried that there is no order in cashing the cc like some one within 1 day another after 1 month i don't know why the delay ??? what you people think

AMro

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
aakash28 said:
Interesting!!
My other details are:
NOC 1122 VO: Singapore PCC: Not sent
please update.
Hi Akaash

Congrats for sending the application with in CAPS.... and CC too got charged!!! ;D ;D Really interesting......
And I really appreciate your will power .... to apply again.... Under those circumstances one would be really devastated ... for the way CIO has handled your case!!! Great....Keep up the josh...... !!! Congrats once again.

Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Amro Elsayed said:
I agree with you on all these items specially that the cap is not filled because one item of the completness test is you have a place in the quota that is also clear to me as we write the NOC on the envelope from outside so to ease for them to return the app. even before look inside

another thing if they processing the 23rd august people so this mean they will send the AOR's in order after june applicant so we just had to wait and keep waiting till the first known person will recieve AOR

what make me worried that there is no order in cashing the cc like some one within 1 day another after 1 month i don't know why the delay ??? what you people think

AMro
If they are processing applications from 24th August and still no-one, even the July applicants, have received an AOR yet, then I have another little theory. Has anyone considered that they are holding back AORs until they have reached the 20,000 cap? Then send all AORs at once and "close the doors" by announcing this on their website?

From this point on they will have the entire remainder of the year to work on 2006 to 2008 applications.

Wayne.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
This is just a rumor that they are processing 23rd August applications. Even if they are, this is not what 'Processing Phase" is. Processing phase starts in Visa Office. Only visa office can give answer to this question.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Maani1985 said:
This is just a rumor that they are processing 23rd August applications. Even if they are, this is not what 'Processing Phase" is. Processing phase starts in Visa Office. Only visa office can give answer to this question.
Well 2 seperate people on the May thread said they phoned CIC - one said they told him 23rd August and the other said they told him 24th August. So whereas it is technically a rumour, it is a fairly credible one unless you think both of these members were lying!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.3075.html

coolguy2010 said:
"I called CIC now (Dubai time 10.30 pm) and the reply from them was weired.

I gave my surname, name & date of birth. He is saying no record for this data. Secondly they have completed all the May Applications and currently working on 23rd Aug-10.."

shuhash said:
"i just called cic .. here goes the update:

They are currently processing august applications ..24th and i should have received my AOR by now (as per cio) .. so she opened a case specific status update request and kept my phone numbers ... and told me someone will get in touch with me in 30 days with my file number ... she kept my name, date of birth, application submission date and phone numbers ... submitted formal case update request .."

So IMO I think many of the eligibility reviews have been done for July/Aug - however I think they may possibly be holding back the AORs until the 20,000 cap is reached. Just my thoughts/guesses.

Regarding your thoughts and what is "in process". Yes "in process" means visa office are performing all the background checks, and it is true that only visa office can make a final decision on granting a visa.

However, I think what the posters meant by processing in this case was the CIC eligibility review, which is carried out at CIC Sydney, Canada prior to issuing AOR and sending application to visa office.

Wayne.

Wayne.