Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
HI ALL!

Ok I am back (just walked through the door about 15 mins ago) from a weekend away.

Regrettably we haven't had MR yet or in fact any communication from London VO. It's now been almost 30 days since we went "In Process" without hearing anything, so starting to get worried!
We're planning to land at the end of August but at this rate even though that's 4.5 months away we're not going to have visa. Also a bit disappointed to see the London MR still at "2"! :(

However, congrats to Grasshopper looks like your visa will be with you very soon :) For sure New Delhi and Manila will be the first offices to issue visas.

Wayne.
Hi!

Welcome back. Your friend Nectar was looking for you..... :D

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Cappuccino said:
HI ALL!

However, congrats to Grasshopper looks like your visa will be with you very soon :) For sure New Delhi and Manila will be the first offices to issue visas.

Wayne.
Hi Wayne,

Great to have you back! Hope you had a restful weekend! ;)

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Grasshopper said:
Thnakyou Amar,

Single entry Visa ?? Is it like a single entry visa and then use your PR card if you want to re enter canada?? I wasn't knowing that.. Thanks for the information.

Another question for you.. what is the PIO card? what is the benifit of having it?

- Grasshopper
CONGRATS AGAIN GRASSHOPPER

Yeah it's a single entry visa type...with a year's validity and then you get your PR card and other stuff.

Great News for all and specially 1122 people.(like me still waiting :()

Both my children are canadian citizens holding canadian pasport and indian visa. so you need to register yourself every 6 months with the local police office(great hassle). So I applied for PIO(person of Indian Origin) card for them. It's a 15 yrs Indian Visa type Card. They need not to renew their visa's and keep reporting to the local police office.

BTW like all other in the forum, any calls from VO to the employer or for that matter your boss(if you are not your own boss ;D)?

and on passing note.....a decision has been made so let the worry see the window.

Cheers (Literally) ;)

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Grasshopper said:
Thanks Shareen,

Wondering why only my status is changed?? I havn't done anything special to attract their eyes ;D
I know you guys sent your docs prior to me. It would have been great and much more encouraging if you people also have the status change. :(

- Grasshopper
hahaha .....wat ever u did sure did the trick ;D

everything happens at the right time :)......i guess mine hasn't come yet :p

all the best for the grand hopping :D

Shareen

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
HI ALL!

Ok I am back (just walked through the door about 15 mins ago) from a weekend away.

Regrettably we haven't had MR yet or in fact any communication from London VO. It's now been almost 30 days since we went "In Process" without hearing anything, so starting to get worried!
We're planning to land at the end of August but at this rate even though that's 4.5 months away we're not going to have visa. Also a bit disappointed to see the London MR still at "2"! :(

Wayne.
Thnaks Wayne, Hope you had a great weekend !!

I strongly believe you would be able to fly by august end. Once your VO is in action, things would move pretty fast.

- Grasshopper

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats great news. I am happy for you Grasshopper. Hopefully other visa offices would take heed and move faster too.

Love the forum. Grows too fast and always exciting to read :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pittabread said:
Did you hear Nectar's calls darknight. He was everywhere on the fourm looking for wayne..... :D
Hi. If you're referring to his "CIC QUARTERLY ADMIN" thread then he has proven he can read a page on the CIC web site. Amazing. I am so impressed and overwhelmed that I can hardly type.

However, he hasn't as far as I can tell been "looking everywhere on the forum" for me, in fact I can't see anywhere in his recent thread where he mentions my name.

Or was there another post I missed?

But the last time I asked him a question regarding his information was when I asked him to justify how he can say there are 3500+ FSW applicants at CHC London, when between 44 visa offices there are only 10,000 worldwide. Since he still hasn't answered this question and instead completely dodges it, I fail to see why I should waste any more time on the guy. He couldn't answer a straight question if his life depended on it.

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi. If you're referring to his "CIC QUARTERLY ADMIN" thread then he has proven he can read a page on the CIC web site. Amazing. I am so impressed and overwhelmed that I can hardly type.

However, he hasn't as far as I can tell been "looking everywhere on the forum" for me, in fact I can't see anywhere in his recent thread where he mentions my name.

Or was there another post I missed?

But the last time I asked him a question regarding his information was when I asked him to justify how he can say there are 3500+ FSW applicants at CHC London, when between 44 visa offices there are only 10,000 worldwide. Since he still hasn't answered this question and instead completely dodges it, I fail to see why I should waste any more time on the guy. He couldn't answer a straight question if his life depended on it.

Wayne.
Hi Wayne!

I was only joking. He wasn't looking for you though he kept posting new things. Sorry if it caused any incovenience.

Thanks

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leodr,

I sent you a PM yesterday, could you please check it and get back to me? Thanks ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pittabread said:
Hi Wayne!

I was only joking. He wasn't looking for you though he kept posting new things. Sorry if it caused any incovenience.

Thanks
Ah :) S'ok - my brain is recovering from a massive brain cell loss due to drinking about 30 pints of beer this weekend, so I am not very quick off the mark today ;)

Wayne.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Grasshopper said:
**********BREAKING NEWS ***********

My ecas status changed to decission Made !!! Is this for real ????
In details I see following :-
We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 1, 2011.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
- Grasshopper
Grasshopper,
Congrats. I am very happy for you. I am optimistic is a positive decision.
Lets think of it, Grasshopper is among the smallest creatures yet its bigger than the Buffalo in this forum. Enjoy your time in India bcos you will soon be on your way to Canada.

Shalom

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
My hearty congratulations to you Grasshopper.