Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
pardis1975 said:
[

Katy[/color]
Hey Katy,
I hope all will be fast for you in Warsaw....I was told if my file would be transferred to Warsaw I could get that from my ecase .....u can check that? I don't know if my file has been sent to Warsaw as well or not ....I will send an email to Dr. ....Maybe those who will be sent to Warsaw will be faster ....we should all wait ...
Best Luck
Hey Pardis,

No, ECAS just says Received By VO, and it has been the same since March 04. The email itself is from Warsaw and says that my file has been tranferred to their office from Damascus.

Best of Luck with you too.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Updated.

DarKnight said:
Folks,

We completed our Medicals on Tuesday, 5th April 2011. As per the DMP the results will be sent by today evening.

DarKnight

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Sorry i was really not following the forum so if somebody asked me something i would not have replied

Kindly please update the spreadsheet.

Medicals done 28th Sent to London,VO 30th march

PCC + fees sent 6th April

Now waiting for PPR wohaaaaa.. :p

singh70

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recvd on 10th March
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12th Oct 2011
Passport Req..
10th Oct 2011
Hello Ppl,
Got a mail in my post box today from CHC ND , they have asked me to submit
1, Marriage photos for me and my wife for marriage, and they have also sent me a marriage questionnaire contaiming 14 odd questions regarding our journey from introduction before marriage till date and photos for different ocassiosn
2, My ITR acknowldgement form or Income tax forms bearing Government stapmps from 2008 to 2010
3, Original PCC for both of us

*photos and questions seems to be perfectly fine as I have 1100+pics in all for marriage only plus 200+ for other ocassiosn (thanks to my brothers's Nikkon Proffesional camera)
Only concern is now that I changed company in feb-march 2010 and have form 16 for year 2008-09 and 09-10 however I files return only for 2009, As I changed company I just couldn;t file return and now have got only Form 16 for last year but no Acknowldgemen

Now teh question is that can I just send them form 16 or file a return and then send them the same?

Anybody facing similar issues , please guide

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
Hello All,
I got this mail from the Accra VO this morning.
Pls what could this possibly mean?
I thought I had already submitted that in my original application.
Pls what should I do?
Thanks.

Date: April 8, 2011
Paper File#B0xxxxxxxxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
A newly completed Schedule 1 Background Declaration form for you .
All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write 'NONE' in the box if the question is not applicable to you.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section (JS)

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmoney said:
Hello All,
Pls what should I do?
Thanks.

Date: April 8, 2011
Paper File#B0xxxxxxxxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
A newly completed Schedule 1 Background Declaration form for you .
All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write 'NONE' in the box if the question is not applicable to you.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section (JS)
If I were you,I will simply complete the form as directed and send it to them.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
I suggest you to file your return for that year and send the relevent papers along with ur Form 16.....If you have paid the tax, why not show it with the real documents.......If you can get hold of a CA (or anyone who provides return filing service), it shudn't take more than 2-3 days......

Gud Luck

singh70 said:
Hello Ppl,
2, My ITR acknowldgement form or Income tax forms bearing Government stapmps from 2008 to 2010

Only concern is now that I changed company in feb-march 2010 and have form 16 for year 2008-09 and 09-10 however I files return only for 2009, As I changed company I just couldn;t file return and now have got only Form 16 for last year but no Acknowldgemen

Now teh question is that can I just send them form 16 or file a return and then send them the same?

Anybody facing similar issues , please guide

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Katy, ;D ;D ;D

I know you seem a little hesitant to enjoy your 2nd AOR but I urge you celebrate. It is certainly very good news so......[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/size]

I think you should completely disregard the time frames stated in the letter as you should get your medical requests within the next 3-4 weeks at most. If you remember the first few applicants to get their MRs (from ND, Cairo etc.) also got strange time frames sent to them, but the actual process went through rapidly. :p

All the best dear friend, and please keep the rest of us (from comatose VOs) in your prayers....

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
anil04_10 said:
This is for ND applicants

I have added one more sheet in the ND tracker. It is for the people who are into the process of Passport submission or have already submitted. It also include pre-June 26 applicants. Basically the whole batch who have submitted their PP to NDVO...... will be easy for everyone to compare........ ;) .... Suggestions / Comments ....??

Please PM me the missing details ......

Cheers, Anil
good work appreciated anil
regards rohan

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
drmoney said:
Hello All,
Pls what should I do?
Thanks.
This is actually a form of good news. As far as I remember, you are the first applicant on the forum to have received any form of communication from Accra VO. At least you know they are looking at your file. Just complete the required forms and forward to them ASAP. I don't think you have anything o worry about.

Good luck with the rest of the journey.

9j

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
wenstumped said:
Hey guys, if you are genuinely interested in mailing the minister to try n wake up the sleeping giants, then please send me a PM and I shall start to draft a letter. I'll start as soon as I get 7 PMs to make sure this isn't a bonehead idea and that I'm not putting my foot in my mouth. :p

Cam, I hope you can help me out with this by adding anything I miss or correcting me if I misrepresent anything :-\. I could post the email here for everyone to have a look at and if it's all clear we can send it out to represent applicants from all dormant VOs. ;D

I shall make sure that the letter is respectful and simply state our issues WITHOUT it being a rant! 8)

Please let me know if anyone wants to get on board this idea. :D
i'm with you in this please make the draft and let's see what is going on

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
9jcanada said:
This is actually a form of good news. As far as I remember, you are the first applicant on the forum to have received any form of communication from Accra VO. At least you know they are looking at your file. Just complete the required forms and forward to them ASAP. I don't think you have anything o worry about.

Good luck with the rest of the journey.

9j
Thanks 9j,
I will do that as soon as possible.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Some good news to share by election camp. by Harper.

Harper promises to recognize foreign credentials

Canada, 7th April: Canada Conservative Leader Stephen Harper has announced his plans of giving recognition to credentials of foreign-trained professionals in Canada.

This step is part of the efforts of his party to help newcomers in Canada get their credentials recognized in Canada at the earliest.

Giving details of the plan of the Conservative government, Jason Kenney, Calgary MP, stated in Vancouver that this is a major step forward towards what the people in Canada had been asking for quite long.

He was accompanied by Wai Young, a Vancouver South candidate who had lost in the 2008 elections by a small margin of 20 votes to Liberals’ Ujjal Dosanjh.

Young is quite familiar with the obstacles faced by new immigrants in Canada primarily due to the fact that her father, who after moving to Canada from China in 1965, had to struggle to get job in a Chinese restaurant.

Loans for paying registration fees, training, exams and other related upgrading costs--

Harper reiterated the voters that loans would be offered to new immigrants in Canada for funding of skills upgrading or skills training provided he wins election slated to be held on May 2 this year. This will be a small investment by the party for the secured future of immigrants in Canada and it will help in strengthening the nation’s future as well, Harper maintained at the news conference.

These loans will help new Canadians find jobs in accordance with their acquired skills/professional qualifications and their expertise, he added. Nearly 40 percent of immigrants in Canada in the age-group between 25-54 years are working on jobs that are not making best use of their expertise and qualifications, he clarified.

$50 million invested for improvising foreign-credential recognition system by conservative —

In the last two years, the Conservative government of Canada has made investments worth $50 million for improving the system of recognition of foreign credentials in the country, he added. In addition, the Conservative government had provided increased funding for training in French and English language. And this move has certainly been of great help to nearly thousands of foreign trained immigrants in Canada for getting employment in the nation, he asserted.

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Thanks Mayank for sharing useful news.

If they win & apply it then its really good benefit for all of us.

mayankpandya said:
Some good news to share by election camp. by Harper.

Harper promises to recognize foreign credentials

Canada, 7th April: Canada Conservative Leader Stephen Harper has announced his plans of giving recognition to credentials of foreign-trained professionals in Canada.

This step is part of the efforts of his party to help newcomers in Canada get their credentials recognized in Canada at the earliest.

Giving details of the plan of the Conservative government, Jason Kenney, Calgary MP, stated in Vancouver that this is a major step forward towards what the people in Canada had been asking for quite long.

He was accompanied by Wai Young, a Vancouver South candidate who had lost in the 2008 elections by a small margin of 20 votes to Liberals' Ujjal Dosanjh.

Young is quite familiar with the obstacles faced by new immigrants in Canada primarily due to the fact that her father, who after moving to Canada from China in 1965, had to struggle to get job in a Chinese restaurant.

Loans for paying registration fees, training, exams and other related upgrading costs--

Harper reiterated the voters that loans would be offered to new immigrants in Canada for funding of skills upgrading or skills training provided he wins election slated to be held on May 2 this year. This will be a small investment by the party for the secured future of immigrants in Canada and it will help in strengthening the nation's future as well, Harper maintained at the news conference.

These loans will help new Canadians find jobs in accordance with their acquired skills/professional qualifications and their expertise, he added. Nearly 40 percent of immigrants in Canada in the age-group between 25-54 years are working on jobs that are not making best use of their expertise and qualifications, he clarified.

$50 million invested for improvising foreign-credential recognition system by conservative —

In the last two years, the Conservative government of Canada has made investments worth $50 million for improving the system of recognition of foreign credentials in the country, he added. In addition, the Conservative government had provided increased funding for training in French and English language. And this move has certainly been of great help to nearly thousands of foreign trained immigrants in Canada for getting employment in the nation, he asserted.

kafeime

Mar 4, 2011
Need your help:

Does singapore ME and passport requested at same time? I feel i will get ME soon, but i planed a travel need passports. Singapore friends please help me....