13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Well friend, I am even more upset as several london people after me are getting 'in process' when i am still 'RBVO'. I am also upset with my self that i didnt put ND as my VO and made a silly mistake of putting London on my form. If only getting upset could help then i am very very upset. Tough choice. We have to live with it.
Sorry to hear of the delays. Alas we had no choice, both born in England and lived in England all our lives - so we kinda HAD to put London down.

Although if you're currently living in Ireland, would you really want to travel all the way to India for an interview if they asked?

Wayne.

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.
Thank you so much Pardis!

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
katyspring said:
Breaking News For Damascus Applicants,

A number of post June 26 files will be transfered to Warsaw VO. Damascus is suggesting this measure will hopefully speed up the processing of the files. Iranian friends can read the news on www.parscanada.com. Sadly,the English version of the news is not available for other Damascus applicants.

Best Of Luck with Warsaw-bound applications! ;)

Katy
Hi katy
thank u for keeping us updated, but how accurate this news is? I tried to translate the article to English
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=fa&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parscanada.com%2F
they said the application selected to transfer will be picked randomly, do u think Warsaw vo can rub BC better the Damascus? I dont think so anyway I hope this will speedup the process.
thank u again and best luck

Saif

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Sorry to hear of the delays. Alas we had no choice, both born in England and lived in England all our lives - so we kinda HAD to put London down.
Although if you're currently living in Ireland, would you really want to travel all the way to India for an interview if they asked?
Wayne.
I would have gone to India on a heartbeat, i have not been there for past two years now. I might have also enjoyed some world cup win celebrations on the way. I really thought London will be faster as compared to ND but the reality is poles apart.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
keyvan said:
Thank you so much Pardis!
Hey Keyvan,
Your file hasn’t been transferred to Warsaw visa office?

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Please add following details in the spreadsheet
Country of origin / birth: Bangladesh
Country of residence: Bangladesh
2nd AOR Issued (VO): Mar 24, 2011
Notes: 2nd AOR
eCAS Status: In Process since Feb 24, 2011
eCAS Status Date Last Updated: Mar 30, 2011

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
I would have gone to India on a heartbeat, i have not been there for past two years now. I might have also enjoyed some world cup win celebrations on the way. I really thought London will be faster as compared to ND but the reality is poles apart.
Ah :(

Alas I saw from pre-June-2010 timelines that London/Buffalo etc were significantly slower than ND. ND was in fact one of the fastest visa offices. So if I could have chosen a different visa office to London then I would have - but because of our origin and residency we had no choice but London.

I am sorry you made the choice of a slower office, but look at the bright side as long as you get your visa will a few months make much difference? The extra waiting is frustrating (you're preaching to the converted on that one) but hopefully the end result will be the same! :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
RaWheAl said:
Thanks Wayne,

yes its very encouraging sign as i am an August 2010 applicant and so that you and i am sure as you have already submitted PCC, you will receive Medical request anytime soon. I was going through Pakistan forum and people there mentioned that PCC is required from each and every city where one has spent more than 6 months. And its really a tough task to gather PCC from 5 different places.

RaWheAl
BTW can I please ask your country of origin and current country of residence? Just noticed that Wicked Blues who was also contacted yesterday is from Pakistan, and I think they may have a separate team for Pakistani applications, which might explain why some people are being contacted and not others.

Wayne.

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Dear Forumers I got this Email today:
Please note that your application has reached the medical examination stage. To prevent delays caused by normal mailing service, you have the opportunity to choose between:
a) Either to come in person to Damascus, Syria or to authorise someone on your behalf to pick up your medical instructions and forms or;
b) To arrange with your commercial courier company to pick them up on your behalf, the courier company will need the following information: your file number, our below mentioned phone number and that the envelope is at the visa section.
If you feel that this is difficult to do, please advise our office and provide us with a reliable mailing address, so we can send your medicals. If you do not respond to this email within ten days, your medical forms and instructions will be sent to you via regular post to the address we have on file.
I soooooooooo Happyyyyyyyyyy :p

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.
pardis1975 said:
Hey Keyvan,
Your file hasn't been transferred to Warsaw visa office?
How can I know that? Apparently it is with Damascus!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
kolhapuri said:
Also look at it this way. Our application reached CIO around 3 weeks before yours. And we went into process approximately 3 weeks ago.

So by those timescales you should be going into process any day now! :)

Wayne.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
S_Saab said:
Hi katy
thank u for keeping us updated, but how accurate this news is? I tried to translate the article to English
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=fa&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parscanada.com%2F
they said the application selected to transfer will be picked randomly, do u think Warsaw vo can rub BC better the Damascus? I dont think so anyway I hope this will speedup the process.
thank u again and best luck

Saif
Hey there,
The news is true bc some Persians who applied after june 2010 got emails from Warsaw visa office and clearly in email visa office explained for them they did that for making the process fast ...maybe it is bc of Syria... situation ....

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Ah :(
Alas I saw from pre-June-2010 timelines that London/Buffalo etc were significantly slower than ND. ND was in fact one of the fastest visa offices. So if I could have chosen a different visa office to London then I would have - but because of our origin and residency we had no choice but London.
I am sorry you made the choice of a slower office, but look at the bright side as long as you get your visa will a few months make much difference? The extra waiting is frustrating (you're preaching to the converted on that one) but hopefully the end result will be the same! :)
Wayne.
Ha Wayne, no dont worry, i am in no hurry at all. I will be happy even if i get my Visa this time next year - i will be happy if i get it earlier but i am in no hurry. I have not made a sinlge phone call or email enquiry or anything. I am a firm believer that whatever time it is going to take, it is going to take. Phones and emails are not going to speed anything. I was just responding to the 'Upset' comment made by our friend from Sydney earlier.

As for the tracking VO timelines and stuff, sadly i got on to this forum after i submitted my application so i did not have the knowledge. That is the reason i am blaming myself for it. Cheers

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
asoo62 said:
Please note that your application has reached the medical examination stage. To prevent delays caused by normal mailing service, you have the opportunity to choose between:
a) Either to come in person to Damascus, Syria or to authorise someone on your behalf to pick up your medical instructions and forms or;
b) To arrange with your commercial courier company to pick them up on your behalf, the courier company will need the following information: your file number, our below mentioned phone number and that the envelope is at the visa section.
If you feel that this is difficult to do, please advise our office and provide us with a reliable mailing address, so we can send your medicals. If you do not respond to this email within ten days, your medical forms and instructions will be sent to you via regular post to the address we have on file.
Very good news!! I am happy for you too....This is very good they gave you options for this ....hope all of us get good news soon ....
Best luck

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.
asoo62 said:
Congrats Asoo62. Such a good news!!! Which one do you choose to take your docs?
Can I ask when your ECAS changed to "In Process"?