waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Dr. Ray said:
Manji: In the additional information required letter it says clearly in bold letter "resided for at least six months" . I guess you don't need one as u mentioned u stayed less than 4 months. It took couple months to get mine. Apply asap if u realy need one.
Dear Dr, Ray,

My god! if it takes two months then I have already lost 10 days! My lawyer insited that no matter what is written in small print ot big print , if they ask for any clearence then we have to give it!

I feel so helpless........ did you just send the singer print and a cover letter asking for the clearence? or did you attach a copy of the Singapore VO letter and your passport copy?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Victory said:
....The declaration form is only to provide information without proof.

So it will be important when you using for landing but now just only provide information...
Hi Victory. Suggest that you have a word with your consultant. The form explicitly states that it must be accompanied with original Bank Statements. The only documents not required now is the Valuation Report and Deeds to your home. Cheers.

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats Chetana for your MR and Jurav for your 2nd AOR.....by the time i slept and woke up the forum has jumped 10 pages :eek:

All the best everyone !!!! Hoping its a fruitful TUESDAY ;D

Regards,

Shareen

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Sorry Mayank, it was supposed to be addressed to Tapta. ;D ;D ;D
I am really in stressful condition so doing things wrong way unknowingly....
this time let me post my previous post to Tapta.

mayankpandya said:
Hi String11,
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What happen to you ?

Please read the post of tapta properly. I have not got NER .

Regards,
Mayank

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hi Tapta!
sorry to hear about ur NER.
It depends on the country where ur application is being returned, some friends in this forum got their file after 3 months some within a month, CIO sends it through regular mail so check out the normal timeline to reach ur country from nova scotia via regular postal mail.
Hope it helps u..to have an idea when u will get it...regarding refund some experts here can give u more idea.
Could u also clarify if u got ur NER via email or thro online status? And when was ur application received by CIO? Just curious about the timeline...

string11 said:
Sorry Mayank, it was supposed to be addressed to Tapta.
I am really in stressful condition so doing things wrong way unknowingly....
this time let me post my previous post to Tapta.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
PLEASE REPLY SOMEBODY
Hi Guys

I have sent my application under noc 0631 and it has been received at CIO NS Sydney on the 31st march 11.
I have qualified under the 29 categories with 67 points and have sent all documents with Org Ielts And PCC.
I wanted to know that whether my application will be accepted now only or i will have to wait as the total applications received on that date was 860 (a max of 1000 is allowed) as per cic website.
And within what time can i expect my application number or AOR.

Please Reply
Thank You

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
[Spicysank, To my estimation as per our friends here are getting PER within 2months time u have to wait atleast that long.
As for Ur Noc reaching max its ur luck whether u will be within the last of 1000 applicant that CIC has dumped into their bin or out of the bin. So, since u have already submitted full documents just relax and wait till u get a reply for a minimum of 1month to maximum 4months time..
Good luck....!!!!! :) :).
quote author=spicysank link=topic=49421.msg696570#msg696570 date=1301972528]
PLEASE REPLY SOMEBODY
Hi Guys

I have sent my application under noc 0631 and it has been received at CIO NS Sydney on the 31st march 11.
I have qualified under the 29 categories with 67 points and have sent all documents with Org Ielts And PCC.
I wanted to know that whether my application will be accepted now only or i will have to wait as the total applications received on that date was 860 (a max of 1000 is allowed) as per cic website.

Please Reply
Thank You
[/quote]

jojokab

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with doc
Med's Request
30-04-2011
Med's Done....
26-05-2011
Passport Req..
30-04-2011
chetana said:
Hurry finaly i got MR dated 21st MARCH today,13 days delay in Nepal.thanks indira,anil,wayne,ashivet,uncertain,jojokov,all friends!cheers!
Hey Chetana..a very big CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on your MR.. ;D ;D...and all the best ahead..
Btw, Did you not receive any 2nd AOR and directly got MR ??..and what is your e-cas showing right now?..mine is RBVO and the content inside is as same as when I got PER...

I am desperately waiting for 2nd AOR, MR, PPR ....OMG

Regards,
Jojokab

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
string11 said:
[Spicysank, To my estimation as per our friends here are getting PER within 2months time u have to wait atleast that long.
As for Ur Noc reaching max its ur luck whether u will be within the last of 1000 applicant that CIC has dumped into their bin or out of the bin. So, since u have already submitted full documents just relax and wait till u get a reply for a minimum of 1month to maximum 4months time..
Good luck....!!!!! :) :).
quote author=spicysank link=topic=49421.msg696570#msg696570 date=1301972528]
PLEASE REPLY SOMEBODY
Hi Guys

Please Reply
Thank You
did u use credit card or bank draft ????

then the CC or BD should be encashed after about 10 days

read this spread sheet carefully >>>

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canady, my friend:

Thank you for your kind words.

I only want to cheer you up. Please try to understand the reason of the call from the visa office here in Cairo. The way i see it is that they want to verify this tiny bit of information to HELP you! Otherwise, they would have simply rejected your application, even though it was approved by the cio.

Your application seem to be pending only this bit of hard work from your side, which I am sure you'll be able to handle. You must! Think of it as the final hard job for you here and off you go.

Think of the visa officer wanting to cover herself by submitting a complete file. By this, she is doing a proper job where she works. On the other side, try to have a positive effect on the employee who is hurdling your wife's paperwork. Let him know that he is doing a great job and that is an essential part of success. Stimulate a brain. Encourage. Go with a high self-esteem, determined that you will get things done, and they do!

Good luck mate.

canady said:
Dear friends,

First:

I have been quite busy the past few days and i missed over 30 pages. I overlooked the spread sheet. Congratulations for all who received their medicals including Cairo, magdy580, indira and snow100 who received his 2nd AOR.

Second:
Friends,
even though I'm not in the mood at all :( :( :(,anxious, worried, very tired and frustrated :'( :'( :'( enough to share anything with anyone...but i have always been faithful to the forum and i should share this:

I'm assuring you that the VO performs another eligibility review for sure and here is the story:

Last Wednesday, 30th of March, my wife (the main applicant) received unexpected :eek: phone call at 9 am exactly from the Canadian Embassy in Cairo. As per my wife, the officer was Egyptian, very polite but also very strict.

She asked her about 2 major concerns:

1)There were about 2 years of overlapping between her work at the government and another work for a drug factory.The officer asked her for documented explanation and proof of her work and her vacation from the governmental institution.

2) She asked about explanation for how and why her contract with the drug factory wasn't written except after quite long time from start working with them.

The officer didn't give a dead line for submitting the documents and asked my wife if she has her file number.

We are working on getting the documents but we actually facing very hard times. The attitude of those in the human resources at her work are really really awful. They are quite rude and impolite. We are going here and there since Wednesday for nothing till now!!! I think there are people who really really enjoy delaying your work to be done!! I guess i can only now imagine why my wife left this factory and why she hates her governmental work and has always been describing it by her GRAVE!!

Dear friends,
you have always been supportive to me. And i really really need your prayers and faithful wishes.

wish me luck!

Dear Amro elsayed, Moori, engy, basmallah: I really appreciate your concerns and prayers for me.I'm so grateful.

Dear engy,
I'm praying for you to get your medicals very very soon. I suggest you send them inquiry about your file.

Dear all Cairo applicants,
only you who can understand the hell of practicing you right in getting a document. So pray for me and my wife to get out of this nightmare safely.

Dear smaar,
I remember you in my prayers. Pls tell me how was your IELTS results? Hope you have done well.

I have alot to finish tomorrow and i need to sleep.

If, after getting and sending the documents, we'll hear any thing good, i'll tell you right away. But if their feedback regarding what we are going to send will be bad...then i doubt i can participate anymore!

Wish you all, all the luck.

canady

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Congrats mate...hopefully I get mine also...our timeline are the same...all the Best... ;D

canada_future said:
My ECAS status is now received by visa office :D;D
please update

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Indira,

today i checked the thread and it had jumped a good 10 pages and that too in around 8 hours...my experience with such situaitions has been that something very important might have happend.. i was expecting either more london applicants to get 2nd AOR's/MR's or a maiden buffalo
applicant having got one.. but alas it was ur PPR. this shows how much respect u have gained on this forum..

congrats and keep up the good work lady

avi_15

L

lawrence.roy

hi,

Does anybody know about Bindu (spreadsheet column no 13)? what is the current status of Bindu after sending passport and other dox? as all dox sent on 18th March and its been nearly 18 days now......

regards,
Lawrence

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Congratulations.. :) :)

Cheers!Raj.

chetana said:
Hurry finaly i got MR dated 21st MARCH today,13 days delay in Nepal.thanks indira,anil,wayne,ashivet,uncertain,jojokov,all friends!cheers!

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Exactly dear~

Temasek said:
Hi Victory. Suggest that you have a word with your consultant. The form explicitly states that it must be accompanied with original Bank Statements. The only documents not required now is the Valuation Report and Deeds to your home. Cheers.