Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
Hey, Victoria, I sent another enquiry today, but now I know that I will receive the same e-mail like yours.

Ira, congratulations! :)

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JSMM said:
Hey, Victoria, I sent another enquiry today, but now I know that I will receive the same e-mail like yours.

Ira, congratulations! :)
Hello JSMM,

Wait, wait and more wait.

Good luck

Viktoria

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Hi All,

I received PER on 8th Feb and it's been 5 weeks since my eCAS status got updated to RBVO. I have not received 2nd AOR till date, leave alone MR. Zero correspondence from NDVO - don't know what is happening with my file. After comparing the timelines with fellow members in the tracker, I am a bit worried now ??? ???

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear friends,

First:

I have been quite busy the past few days and i missed over 30 pages. I overlooked the spread sheet. Congratulations for all who received their medicals including Cairo, magdy580, indira and snow100 who received his 2nd AOR.

Second:
Friends,
even though I'm not in the mood at all :( :( :(,anxious, worried, very tired and frustrated :'( :'( :'( enough to share anything with anyone...but i have always been faithful to the forum and i should share this:

I'm assuring you that the VO performs another eligibility review for sure and here is the story:

Last Wednesday, 30th of March, my wife (the main applicant) received unexpected :eek: phone call at 9 am exactly from the Canadian Embassy in Cairo. As per my wife, the officer was Egyptian, very polite but also very strict.

She asked her about 2 major concerns:

1)There were about 2 years of overlapping between her work at the government and another work for a drug factory.The officer asked her for documented explanation and proof of her work and her vacation from the governmental institution.

2) She asked about explanation for how and why her contract with the drug factory wasn't written except after quite long time from start working with them.

The officer didn't give a dead line for submitting the documents and asked my wife if she has her file number.

We are working on getting the documents but we actually facing very hard times. The attitude of those in the human resources at her work are really really awful. They are quite rude and impolite. We are going here and there since Wednesday for nothing till now!!! I think there are people who really really enjoy delaying your work to be done!! I guess i can only now imagine why my wife left this factory and why she hates her governmental work and has always been describing it by her GRAVE!!

Dear friends,
you have always been supportive to me. And i really really need your prayers and faithful wishes.

wish me luck!

Dear Amro elsayed, Moori, engy, basmallah: I really appreciate your concerns and prayers for me.I'm so grateful.

Dear engy,
I'm praying for you to get your medicals very very soon. I suggest you send them inquiry about your file.

Dear all Cairo applicants,
only you who can understand the hell of practicing you right in getting a document. So pray for me and my wife to get out of this nightmare safely.

Dear smaar,
I remember you in my prayers. Pls tell me how was your IELTS results? Hope you have done well.

I have alot to finish tomorrow and i need to sleep.

If, after getting and sending the documents, we'll hear any thing good, i'll tell you right away. But if their feedback regarding what we are going to send will be bad...then i doubt i can participate anymore!

Wish you all, all the luck.

canady

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
I really don't want to hear anything from London VO till May.

Am I weird or what?

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
canady said:
Dear friends,

First:

I have been quite busy the past few days and i missed over 30 pages. I overlooked the spread sheet. Congratulations for all who received their medicals including Cairo, magdy580, indira and snow100 who received his 2nd AOR.

Second:
Friends,
even though I'm not in the mood at all :( :( :(,anxious, worried, very tired and frustrated :'( :'( :'( enough to share anything with anyone...but i have always been faithful to the forum and i should share this:

I'm assuring you that the VO performs another eligibility review for sure and here is the story:

Last Wednesday, 30th of March, my wife (the main applicant) received unexpected :eek: phone call at 9 am exactly from the Canadian Embassy in Cairo. As per my wife, the officer was Egyptian, very polite but also very strict.

1)There were about 2 years of overlapping between her work at the government and another work for a drug factory.The officer asked her for documented explanation and proof of her work and her vacation from the governmental institution.

2) She asked about explanation for how and why her contract with the drug factory wasn't written except after quite long time from start working with them.

The officer didn't give a dead line for submitting the documents and asked my wife if she has her file number.

We are working on getting the documents but we actually facing very hard times. The attitude of those in the human resources at her work are really really awful. They are quite rude and impolite. We are going here and there since Wednesday for nothing till now!!! I think there are people who really really enjoy delaying your work to be done!! I guess i can only now imagine why my wife left this factory and why she hates her governmental work and has always been describing it by her GRAVE!!

Dear friends,
you have always been supportive to me. And i really really need your prayers and faithful wishes.

wish me luck!

Dear Amro elsayed, Moori, engy, basmallah: I really appreciate your concerns and prayers for me.I'm so grateful.

Dear engy,
I'm praying for you to get your medicals very very soon. I suggest you send them inquiry about your file.

only you who can understand the hell of practicing you right in getting a document. So pray for me and my wife to get out of this nightmare safely.

Dear smaar,
I remember you in my prayers. Pls tell me how was your IELTS results? Hope you have done well.

If, after getting and sending the documents, we'll hear any thing good, i'll tell you right away. But if their feedback regarding what we are going to send will be bad...then i doubt i can participate anymore!

canady
dear canady,
sorry to hear that. God be with you.
i sent you a pm.
engy

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
canady said:
Dear friends,

First:

Second:
Friends,

Dear friends,

wish me luck!

Dear engy,

Dear smaar,

canady

Dear canady

i got through these thing because i work in government pharmaceutical institute in egypt. they don't understand the meaning of job duties but i found the solution

i wrote my experience certificate with all information that i need in English language then i went to my supervisor and explain why i wrote this certificate so i got his signature. then i went to the manager and explain to him why i wrote this certificate in english ( i told him it cant be translated the original must be in english language ) after his signature i went to human resource . they didn't understand what was written in this letter but when they saw the signature of the manager they notarized it directly.

you should deal with the manager or supervisor not human resource people because they are really uncooperative.

good luck

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi there
Nice read

http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2011/04/permanent-residence-card-how-to-get-one-and-what-to-do-when-you-have-one/

While we wait of PER, AOR, PPR, Meds, Visa etc.

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Dear Indira,
Congratulations for the much awaited PPR. Hope you will make your dream come live very soon. Thanks for being helpful.
Pratik

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hey Indira congrats :D

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
My ECAS status is now received by visa office :D;D
please update

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
This thread is really moving fast. Congratulations to all those who have received their PPR, MR, 2AOR, PER, and ECas updates.

@ Canady – Best Wishes. Just hang on, and remember the Thomas Edison’s quote at your signature.

@ Victory & Dr. Ray – Good to see that Singapore VO is issuing more MRs & RPRFs.

Cheers.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
I am not to sure whether all Singapore VO applicants who have received their MR have also been asked to provide a Personal Net Worth Statement. If yes, and if you don't have the habit of keeping your previous statements (like myself), I would suggest that you start collecting the documents required as soon as possible. I am not too sure of elsewhere, but it is a very time consuming exercise in Singapore – and not to mention costly, as it will cost you between SG$20 to SG$30 for every month of statement required. Multiply that by 12 and the number of accounts you have, and you have a good idea of what I am referring to.

As for myself, I have completed my medicals, and am awaiting for the supporting documents for my Personal Net Worth Statement. On the issue of the another UK Police Clearance, I have still not received a reply from Singapore VO on the need for it and have consequently submitted another application to ACPO.

Looks like at the earliest I can only submit my documents by late next week.

Cheers.

C

Cam1234

canady said:
Dear friends,

canady

Dear Canady:

Good to hear from you... Don't give up, if the people at your wife's work are giving you a hard time, continue to bother them everyday, to the point where they would gladly do your letter to get ride of you. I am sorry to hear about your troubles, stick to your plan and in the end it will happen :)

Best of luck my friend,
Cam

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
* CANADY

Don't give up.

We alway besides you. Anyone who know, pls sending best support to canady~

God be with you.

* Temasek

Pls take this suggest from my consulting.

1. Value of assets already in Canada : If you don't have take 0

2. Funds to Accompany : Better is 20.000 CAD $

3. Assets to be transferred later:

''after''transfer of assets = total assets (including land, houses, money and other assets are translated at an estimated CAD $ money - the total amount expected to bring by (funds to accompany)

The declaration form is only to provide information without proof.

So it will be important when you using for landing but now just only provide information.

Check these & sharing~